Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by Mohall57
Jacked up on Adderall, a 'little something' from Hunter
Yah, jacked up on something for sure, did you watch his interaction with all his goons as he entered and departed the house chamber , Christ was he zoned out. He has always been pretty good reading a teleprompter . I wasn’t surprised how shrill he was but I was surprised he did not run down like the energizer bunny with dead batteries

We are witnessing cutting-edge medical advancement in treating Sundowner's Syndrome:

What are sundowning behaviors, feelings and thoughts?

Some of the behaviors associated with sundowning are specific to the time of day, while other behaviors can be common at any time for a person with dementia. Behaviors associated with sundowning include:

Pacing.
Rocking in a chair.
Wandering.
Violence.
Shadowing. This is when the individual follows their caregiver very closely, everywhere they go.
Crying.
Insomnia.
Yelling.

People who experience sundowning can feel many emotions as a result, including:

Sadness.
Anxiety.
Fear.
Agitation.
Restlessness.
Irritability.

Sundowning can also lead to certain mental states, such as:

Confusion.
Paranoia.
Delusions and hallucinations.

Chiiiit, I'd had most of those symptoms since I was 25 or so.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
What I find so shocking is the fool woman the Republicans had to do the rebuttal. There was no excuse to field someone that performed that poorly with such a poorly written script. The Republicans had lots of people they could have chosen from. The rebuttal performance overshadowed any missteps Joe Biden had, IMO.

The Republicans are working their hardest to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory, once again.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The dems took a cue from hunter and fed him some drugs.

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Livin' on reds, vitamin C, and cocaine?

All a friend can say is, ain’t it a shame.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by GringoCazador
For the life of me I can’t figure out how the Biden handlers pulled off the state of the union. I can’t figure out how they did it. They must have drugged him and drilled him for days. In most cases he can’t make a full sentence much less spew for an hour. It sure looked like he had most of they crap memorized. Or they had an AI plugged in to his pea sized brain lol. Be interesting to know how they pulled it off.

I told my wife there is no way he can rattle all that off, must be a body double lol.

Well, which Joe Biden did they use? The one with detached ear lobes or the one with the attached ear lobes?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]free image uploader

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
He did have gaffs. He got the name of the murdered girl wrong .

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by Mohall57
Jacked up on Adderall, a 'little something' from Hunter
Yah, jacked up on something for sure, did you watch his interaction with all his goons as he entered and departed the house chamber , Christ was he zoned out. He has always been pretty good reading a teleprompter . I wasn’t surprised how shrill he was but I was surprised he did not run down like the energizer bunny with dead batteries

We are witnessing cutting-edge medical advancement in treating Sundowner's Syndrome:

What are sundowning behaviors, feelings and thoughts?

Some of the behaviors associated with sundowning are specific to the time of day, while other behaviors can be common at any time for a person with dementia. Behaviors associated with sundowning include:

Pacing.
Rocking in a chair.
Wandering.
Violence.
Shadowing. This is when the individual follows their caregiver very closely, everywhere they go.
Crying.
Insomnia.
Yelling.

Sadness.
Anxiety.
Fear.
Agitation.
Restlessness.
Irritability.

Confusion.
Paranoia.

If you’ve never lived with anyone suffering with this it is truely hard to believe.

Last edited by kaywoodie; 03/08/24.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Occam's Razor: you were seeing live footage, not out of context, cherry-picked video from the Right-Wing misinformation media complex.

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by gsganzer
What I find so shocking is the fool woman the Republicans had to do the rebuttal. There was no excuse to field someone that performed that poorly with such a poorly written script. The Republicans had lots of people they could have chosen from. The rebuttal performance overshadowed any missteps Joe Biden had, IMO.

The Republicans are working their hardest to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory, once again.
I think they rolled her out, trying to reach suburban women, where they’re perceived as being weak.

That young lady is the youngest U.S. Senator, is in her early 40’s. To me she over played her perpetual smile. Sorta came across as overdone, maybe a tad too sweet. Maybe she did impress her target audience, didn’t do much for me.

DF

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Livin' on reds, vitamin C, and cocaine?

I haven’t heard that in a long time!

Last edited by Whelenman; 03/08/24.

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
IC B3

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by gsganzer

I think they rolled her out, trying to reach suburban women, where they’re perceived as being weak.

That young lady is the youngest U.S. Senator, is in her early 40’s. To me she over played her perpetual smile. Sorta came across as overdone, maybe a tad too sweet. Maybe she did impress her target audience, didn’t do much for me.

DF

Agree with the above. I'm sure she is a decent senator but her rebuttal did not connect with me at all in her demeanor and delivery. I hope I am wrong.

Not that we can agree on many things political here on the 'fire but I would have like to have seen what someone like Tulsi or Nikki would have actually said. I realize that that ,too, has its risks and could backfire BUT I would actually like to see them tested on the "hot seat" going forward, especially the latter given her recent behavior.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Keep in mind they had him prepping for five days at Camp David. FIVE DAYS. Plenty of time to get him pumped up and chemically enhanced.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
I’m sure they’ve got some good stuff on their shelves. I suspect that the CIA has been dabbling with certain drugs for years.

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Pacing.
Rocking in a chair.
Wandering.
Violence.
Crying.
Insomnia.
Yelling.

Sadness.
Anxiety.
Fear.
Agitation.
Restlessness.
Irritability.

Confusion.
Paranoia.
Thank you for this. However I find just the opposite of Insomnia with Sleepy Joe. They must have him on seditives?

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Originally Posted by Slipstream
For the life of me I can’t figure out how the Biden handlers pulled off the state of the union. I can’t figure out how they did it. They must have drugged him and drilled him for days. In most cases he can’t make a full sentence much less spew for an hour. It sure looked like he had most of they crap memorized. Or they had an AI plugged in to his pea sized brain lol. Be interesting to know how they pulled it off.

I told my wife there is no way he can rattle all that off, must be a body double lol.

Well, which Joe Biden did they use? The one with detached ear lobes or the one with the attached ear lobes?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]free image uploader

Face lift ….

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The young woman who gave the rebuttal was a significant contrast to the lunatic ravings of a senile piece of dogshit. I was personally underwhelmed by her rebuttal but I don’t think my rebuttal would have been well received by anyone except the most die hard conservatives. She accomplished what I think she was expected to accomplish, to soften the perception that the middle of the roaders have of conservatives and to appear polar opposite of the raving lunatic.

As several others here have already pointed out, Katie seemed to be used to appeal to the suburban housewives (if there are many left) and the more timid….which is fine. The conservatives have enough tough talkers but what they need are more tough doers. I don’t think we have to convince real conservatives to vote for President Trump and those like me who struggle to find strong enough words to express our anger are NOT the target audience of the republican rebuttal nor do I believe we should be since “our” minds have been made up since at least 2020!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Eric308
Occam's Razor: you were seeing live footage, not out of context, cherry-picked video from the Right-Wing misinformation media complex.

Occam’s Razor indeed: Hour by sleepy hour, the VERY reve...d aides constantly terrified of disaster

The UK Daily Mail isn’t a news exactly a conservative news outlet. He was definitely juiced with Adderall or something similar.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

I thought he did get tongue-tied a few times.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The cocaine wasn't Hunter's. It was Joe's.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
The young woman who gave the rebuttal was a significant contrast to the lunatic ravings of a senile piece of dogshit. I was personally underwhelmed by her rebuttal but I don’t think my rebuttal would have been well received by anyone except the most die hard conservatives. She accomplished what I think she was expected to accomplish, to soften the perception that the middle of the roaders have of conservatives and to appear polar opposite of the raving lunatic.

As several others here have already pointed out, Katie seemed to be used to appeal to the suburban housewives (if there are many left) and the more timid….which is fine. The conservatives have enough tough talkers but what they need are more tough doers. I don’t think we have to convince real conservatives to vote for President Trump and those like me who struggle to find strong enough words to express our anger are NOT the target audience of the republican rebuttal nor do I believe we should be since “our” minds have been made up since at least 2020!
My take, we weren’t her target audience. We’d respond to some hard dude, eating nails.

So, I hope and assume they know/knew what they’re doing.

DF

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

162 members (allscopedup, 35, 240NMC, 10Glocks, afisher, 14 invisible), 1,527 guests, and 855 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,603
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.