Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Nestucca
I’m sure they’ve got some good stuff on their shelves. I suspect that the CIA has been dabbling with certain drugs for years.

RED! Love those movies.

They weren't trusting FJB with the pig tho.

Last edited by las; 03/08/24.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
https://www.wnd.com/2024/03/anger-shouting-word-salad-makes-expert-suspect-biden-juiced/

Anger, shouting, word salad makes expert suspect Biden was juiced

Joe Biden these days mostly is slow and stumbling in both his walk and his talk. He often braces himself on a podium to speak. And he's gained a reputation for randomly looking around and wandering across a stage, trying to get off.

So why, during his State of the Union, was he, as supporters claimed, "fiery?" He shouted and spit words out at hyperspeed, sometimes making a verbal slip but moving on without a correction.

Drugs, suspects one expert. Amphetamine. Uppers.

"If you look at how Joe Biden usually is — slow and stumbling — compared to how he was during the State of the Union — fiery and angry — these are signs that are typical for someone taking Adderall or any amphetamine," Carole Lieberman, a forensic psychiatrist in Beverly Hills, said in the report,

Democrats say the unusually harsh and verbally strident Biden was just evidence he's physically and mentally fit for office.

This, of course, is the president whose capabilities were assessed as "diminished" in a special counsel's report after an investigation into his likely violation of federal law regarding the custody of classified documents.

Lieberman, who has not examined Biden, suggested the evidence is that Biden could have been juiced up on Adderall or another amphetamine.

She described Biden as a "word salad on speed."

The report explained Lieberman pointed out Biden's frequent gestures and hand movements. Then there was his slurring of words, which is expected from an octogenarian.

But, she said, his accompany speed suggests he was "psychopharmacology helped."

Lieberman, who works with elderly dementia patients "told the Washington Times that Biden displayed behaviors indicative of stimulant usage to conceal cognitive decline," the report confirmed.

"[Adderall]’s given to focus someone’s attention so if you give it to someone who is not focused and give it to them ahead of a big event like the State of the Union, it will improve their focus. But it’s treating the symptoms rather than boosting the brain and it’s addictive so it’s dangerous," she said.

"He couldn’t correct his mistakes. He mentioned Moscow in a sentence where it made no sense. You could see him try to fix it, but he didn’t know how to correct himself. He couldn’t say the correct word. Anyone could trip over Laken Riley’s name but he didn’t know how to correct it. If he knew enough about her to talk about her, he would know enough to call her by the right name."

The anger and shouting also are concerning signs, she said.

"The emotional volatility is a sign of dementia and was amped up because of the Adderall or amphetamine they gave him. He wasn’t just talking loudly. He was shouting in a room where everyone could hear him and he had a microphone."

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Sometimes the light's all shining on me

Old guy, old guns.
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by reivertom
The drugs they hop him up with before they sent him out would probably kill a normal person.
Probably not, although he's not a "normal person"..

They reportedly had 5 days at Camp David to get him adjusted on those med, primed for the SOTU, with a lot at stake.

I guess they did the best they could with what they had to work with.

Mike Johnson's fascial expressions showed the torment he was going thru, cameras running while Brandon spewed venom and lies for over an hour.

DF

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
AI can do anything. smile

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Drugs..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Redneck
Drugs..
Yep.

You can just do so much with smoke and mirrors.

Even the MSM had problems covering for him.

It was terrible, worst SOTU in my memory and I'm not a spring chicken. Maybe the worst SOTU in history of SOTU's.

Leave it to Brandon. Even Obummer was quoting as saying, "Never underestimate Joe's ability to f___ up something...." I guess that's one time I agree with Obummer.

But, even a broke clock is right twice a day.

DF

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I thought Biden's performance at The Pedo Joe Show was Oscar worthy. wink A master shouter, very competent at crying-on-demand, memory of Beau's death very intact and always available, punctuating gestures and angry scowling perfected ....... And he didn't fall down.

Yep, a sterling performance. smile

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Sasha_and_Abby
he READS verbatim off the teleprompter... a 6 year old can do it.
I wish someone could hack into his teleprompter.
That would be funny when he starts spilling his guts

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by JD338
Originally Posted by Sasha_and_Abby
he READS verbatim off the teleprompter... a 6 year old can do it.
I wish someone could hack into his teleprompter.
That would be funny when he starts spilling his guts
I’m sure his handlers watch that very carefully.

DF

IC B3

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (16penny, 160user, 10ring1, 007FJ, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 53 invisible), 2,955 guests, and 1,284 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,489
Posts18,490,354
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.