Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Fani Willis requested to enter additional evidence into the case showing that she paid cash while at a Napa Valley winery. SHe was going to provide an affidavit from a winery owner stating he saw her pay cash

All well and good says the defense, they say while we are adding evidence, we would like to add cell phone location evidence AND our affidavit of a Cobb County prosecutor who says she was in the room when Fani called Terence Bradley and told him "they are coming after us, don't say a word"

Fani and her attorney have now said they do NOT want to reopen the case to enter additional evidence and the defense should not be allowed to enter their evidence (witness tampering is a felony)

So you have the Fulton County DA's office stating that the Cobb County DA's office should not be allowed to provide testimony in the case.

wow

Last edited by KFWA; 03/09/24.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
That giant sucking sound is Fat Fanny's career, and possibly her freedom getting flushed down the toilet. It's N I G G A P O T A M U S hunting season in Georgia- - - - -open 24/7 with no limit!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I don't see how the judge has any choice at this point

Last edited by KFWA; 03/09/24.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Fani needs to be in prison and those that put her on to suing Trump need to be with her.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fat Fani Felates Fulton?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Fat Fani in the corrupt Fulton County Ga. What could possibly go wrong?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KFWA

He'll do as he is instructed by the very powerful, unelected, mainly invisible mega rich power brokers and ultra high level left wing shadow government players tell him to do. After all, Fanni was their selection for that job and they had big plans for her in the future. She was in place to "get Trump," as she bragged, and they will not let her take a fall no matter how stupid, how arrogant, and how corrupt she is, and how she really "screwed the pooch." Some very slight, painless slap on the wrist is the extent of her future "punishment."

My opinion .. being a natural born skeptic.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Maybe we will hear something today because the judge has given President Trump (I like saying that) a pretty big win today.

"Judge Scott McAfee, who is presiding over former President Donald Trump's Georgia election interference case, handed Trump a win on Wednesday, killing three charges against the former president.

In a new ruling, McAfee quashed six charges in the sweeping RICO case against Trump and his allies. Trump was indicted on three of those charges for his alleged efforts to solicitate former Georgia House Speaker David Ralston and Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger into violating their oaths of office.

McAfee ruled that the allegations made against the defendants were not detailed enough, finding that "the lack of detail concerning an essential legal element is, in the undersigned's opinion, fatal."

https://www.newsweek.com/scott-mcafee-donald-trump-charges-drop-fani-willis-1878813

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
An other attorney mentioned it might be difficult to find another attorney to pick up the case as well as a massive delay.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
The newest fashion accessory in Georgia is the "Fani Pack"- - - - -it holds thousands of dollars in cash, a quart of K-Y jelly, and a gross of Trojans condoms.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
The newest fashion accessory in Georgia is the "Fani Pack"- - - - -it holds thousands of dollars in cash, a quart of K-Y jelly, and a gross of Trojans condoms.

LOL!

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
KFWA: The ghetto scumbag now known as fat fannie is well and truly fugged!
I am assuming absolutely NO "official" sanctions or charges will be brought to bear against fat fannie (she is a demonrat after all!) but even the ghettoites that put her into office will have to "renig" (alternate spelling of renege) on her in her upcoming election bid.
This whole world of schidt that has come down on fat fannies head is of her own making! And she deserves it.
Karma, they say, can be a bitch.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rainshot
Fani needs to be in prison and those that put her on to suing Trump need to be with her.

What should be & what needs to be are seldom what reality becomes; I'll be truly shocked & happily surprised if she get half of what she should get.

MM

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
She’ll get nothing, it’s a foregone conclusion. Maybe a wrist slap or a letter of admonishment on department letterhead.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
She’ll get nothing, it’s a foregone conclusion. Maybe a wrist slap or a letter of admonishment on department letterhead.
Yes

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Trump just won Georgia. She’s s__t too close to the house and tracked it in.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by KFWA

He'll do as he is instructed by the very powerful, unelected, mainly invisible mega rich power brokers and ultra high level left wing shadow government players tell him to do. After all, Fanni was their selection for that job and they had big plans for her in the future. She was in place to "get Trump," as she bragged, and they will not let her take a fall no matter how stupid, how arrogant, and how corrupt she is, and how she really "screwed the pooch." Some very slight, painless slap on the wrist is the extent of her future "punishment."

My opinion .. being a natural born skeptic.

L.W.
Exactly Right ...
smile HI LEANWOLF ! ! ! !

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Fani better watch out, she doesn't have Senator clout. She is worth over $8m on a sub $200K a year salary.

I don't think she wants any more scrutiny. That $8m has only come in the last 5-6 years

Last edited by KFWA; 03/13/24.

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Longbob
Maybe we will hear something today because the judge has given President Trump (I like saying that) a pretty big win today.

"Judge Scott McAfee, who is presiding over former President Donald Trump's Georgia election interference case, handed Trump a win on Wednesday, killing three charges against the former president.

In a new ruling, McAfee quashed six charges in the sweeping RICO case against Trump and his allies. Trump was indicted on three of those charges for his alleged efforts to solicitate former Georgia House Speaker David Ralston and Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger into violating their oaths of office.

McAfee ruled that the allegations made against the defendants were not detailed enough, finding that "the lack of detail concerning an essential legal element is, in the undersigned's opinion, fatal."

https://www.newsweek.com/scott-mcafee-donald-trump-charges-drop-fani-willis-1878813

Judge Scott McAfee tosses the "find me the votes" Georgia phone call charge, effectively GUTTING the RICO case against Trump.

I was listening to Viva Frei and Barnes saying the call was illegal and once they knew how it was leaked, she had no case.

I just wonder if gutting the case is his way of saving Fani by not DQ'ing her.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Crooked as a barrel of snakes.
If these criminals would go after a former POTUS, do you think they'd hesitate going after a commoner?

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”

Patrick Henry
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (160user, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 1936M71, 1lessdog, 63 invisible), 2,556 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,336
Posts18,487,642
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.