Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by stevelyn
The only truth you are going to hear is from Macgregor and Ritter.

Absolutely, some on here should look at their experience and credentials, especially MaGregor's, but they have already shot their bolt for Ukraine and like the Globalist Empire of Lies, they will never admit they made a catastrophic mistake in their support for Ukraine and futile attempt to harm Russia. They will just go on sacrificing Ukrainians until there are none left.

I get a big laugh at the French, which is actually only Macron and the ruling elite in France, and their supposed building of munitions dumps, etc. in Ukraine. We will see how they fare when hit with a FAB 1500....but I seriously doubt they will attempt this. Macron still trying to remain relevant on the world stage. Just like in our own country, the will of the people means nothing.

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
I get a big laugh at the French, which is actually only Macron and the ruling elite in France, and their supposed building of munitions dumps, etc. in Ukraine. We will see how they fare when hit with a FAB 1500....MAGA!

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to man's stupidity"

~ General George Patton

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I am not a fan of MacGregor!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by tdoyka
no vp for Trump, mcshitter goes to and likes RT (russkie tv which is a propaganda piece). mcshitter was a lowly staff officer when the Battle of 73 Easting came about. Capt. H.R. McMaster, Eagle Troop’s Commander, should be given the credit, not mcshitter. mcshitter was run out of Army because he wrote Breaking the Phalanx, which he stated he would radically reform the Army. twinkletitts mcshitter got to be colonel by politics. he doesn't have the brain power to put on his own underwear let alone a VP. didn't Biden already has brain dead VP?

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

Simply, a brainwashed fool.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel

Compelling argument and with so many reasons.

Bravo!

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
Why?

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm only responding to say that, if you cannot correctly spell "rebuttal," in the title of a thread, that, purportedly, is about some intellectual issue, I'm reticent to watch the lead video. Take the time and effort to spell if you want to seem intelligent on complex issues.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by MarineHawk
I'm only responding to say that, if you cannot correctly spell "rebuttal," in the title of a thread, that, purportedly, is about some intellectual issue, I'm reticent to watch the lead video. Take the time and effort to spell if you want to seem intelligent on complex issues.

May be so, but hell, there are many many posts on the fire that cannot even spell fuck, so I sure as shit would give him a break and wouldn't worry about his spelling, as his questions are clear.

Last edited by Raspy; 03/09/24. Reason: spelling-Ha!

Illegitimi non carborundum

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Raspy

May be so, but hell, there are many many posts on the fire that cannot even spell fuck, so I sure as shit would give him a break.

Maybe, but you just spelled everything correctly and even used good punctuation -- setting off your prepositional phrases with commas. More than necessary, but starting a thread with "rubuttle" about who should rebut a Presidential address is difficult to make one inspired by the comments.

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
but starting a thread with "rubuttle" about who should rebut a Presidential address is difficult to make one inspired by the comments.

Actually, I spelled it "rebuttle" not "rubuttle"

Get you criticism straight, or people will be reticent to take you seriously.

Last edited by SupFoo; 03/09/24.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by SupFoo
but starting a thread with "rubuttle" about who should rebut a Presidential address is difficult to make one inspired by the comments.

Yes. You got the e correct. You just said "rebuttle" instead of "rebuttal." It's hard to accurately re-misspell things sometimes. But if you want to start an intellectual conversation, don't go with "rebuttle" IMO.

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Always liked him

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Yes. You got the e correct. You just said "rebuttle" instead of "rebuttal." It's hard to accurately re-misspell things sometimes. But if you want to start an intellectual conversation, don't go with "rebuttle" IMO.
Spell'n Notz'E ^^

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Saw that. I like that dude!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by stevelyn
The only truth you are going to hear is from Macgregor and Ritter.
Yup

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

x100 percent or %

Illegitimi non carborundum

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
No matter how you spell it Colonel MacGregor is one of the only people speaking truth to the situation. OCOC is a great organization committed to saving America from the globalist Cabal and dedicated Marxists that have taken over our government. I have never been a language purist and at times my computer and phone goes rogue on me and changes what I put in. I wish people would debate issues instead of minutia.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

First thing I noticed.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by rainshot
No matter how you spell it Colonel MacGregor is one of the only people speaking truth to the situation. OCOC is a great organization committed to saving America from the globalist Cabal and dedicated Marxists that have taken over our government. I have never been a language purist and at times my computer and phone goes rogue on me and changes what I put in. I wish people would debate issues instead of minutia.

I see what you did there

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rainshot
I wish people would debate issues instead of minutia.

"Every conversation is reduced to it's lowest level of understanding"

~ Unknown

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 61 invisible), 2,469 guests, and 1,317 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,593
Posts18,492,188
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.