-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We have quite a few serious anti Jewish members here who have hatred in their hearts.

Would you men just come out and say in clear unambiguous language what you think should be done to solve the Jewish problem?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Stophel
America's Founders seem to have been sadly, though understandably, very jew-unaware.

And there we have it in black and white: the Founders were wrong. The many poseurs masquerading as "Constitutionalists" on this forum have nothing in common with the Constitution, as understood by the Founders. What they have, however, is a close affinity with the Left. After all, what is the difference between hating Jews and hating whites? The essential premise of both ideologies is identical and equally a denial of the truths espoused in the Declaration and Constitution, the Preamble of the latter which announces the Constitution's purpose as "to secure the blessings of liberty for ourselves and our posterity" and as George Washington understood it, without regard to ethnicity or religion.

Tarquin
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
When will white, Conservative gun owners be protected by hate crime laws?
I'm waiting...

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by JeffyD
I'm waiting...

So-called "hate crime" laws are pure left-wing idiocy. The last thing any true Conservative would want is to be "protected" by such nonsense. Their purpose is to enshrine into law the marginalization of political ideologies and beliefs which the Left hates by criminalizing them. They should all be repealed. The Founders would never have supported them.

Last edited by Tarquin; 03/10/24.

Tarquin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
We have quite a few serious anti Jewish members here who have hatred in their hearts.

Would you men just come out and say in clear unambiguous language what you think should be done to solve the Jewish problem?
I really want to know. Maybe gas chambers? A huge landfill? Maybe restrictions on where they can live and what occupations they pursue?

Fertilizer, glue, or what?

You men have to have some idea of what you would like to do with them?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
I do NOT support ANY so-called hate crime laws! NONE!

Only actual crimes should be criminal. I.E. murder, rape, robbery, battery, theft etc. The fact that the perpetrator targeted or hates someone should have zero influence. Charge for the crime committed, nothing else!

For the record, I do fully support Israel.

Actually, I agree. The “special victims” laws are not necessary. What South Dakota did was its own shot across the bow of extremism—which is identical whether it comes from the far left or the far right.

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I really want to know. Maybe gas chambers? A huge landfill? Maybe restrictions on where they can live and what occupations they pursue?

I think this is a viable solution:

“In all of recorded history, there was only one civilization which the Jews could not destroy. Because of this, they have given it the silent treatment. Few American college graduates with a Ph.D. degree could tell you what the Byzantine Empire was. It was the Empire of East Rome, set up by Roman leaders after the Jews had destroyed Rome. This empire functioned in Constantinople for twelve hundred years, the longest duration of any empire in the history of the world. Throughout the history of Byzantium, as it was known, by imperial edict, no Jew was allowed to hold any post in the Empire, nor was he allowed to educate the young. The Byzantine Empire finally fell to the Turks after twelve centuries of prosperity, and the Jews have attempted to wipe out all traces of its history

Yet its edicts against the Jews were not cruel; in fact, the Jews lived unmolested and prosperously in the empire throughout its history, but here alone the vicious cycle of host and parasite did not take place. It was a Christian civilization, and the Jews were not able to exercise any influence. Nor did the Orthodox priests bewilder their congregations with any vicious lies about Christ being a Jew. No wonder the Jews want to eradicate the memory of such a culture. It was Ezra Pound who launched upon a study of Byzantine civilization, and who reminded the world of this happily non-Jewish land. From the Byzantines, Pound derived his no-violent formula for controlling the Jews. "The answer to the Jewish problem is simple," he said. "Keep them out of banking, out of education, out of government."

And this is how simple it is. There is no need to kill the Jews. In fact, every pogrom in history has played into their hands, and has in many instances been cleverly instigated by them. Get the Jews out of banking and they cannot control the economic life of the community. Get the Jews out of education and they can not pervert the minds of the young to their subversive doctrines. Get the Jews out of government and they cannot betray the nation."

- A New History of the Jews, Eustace Mullins

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

With all due respect, what do you mean by the "Jewish problem"? The fact that Nobel Laureates are Jewish out of all proportion to their population? The fact that Ashkenazim Jews have IQ's a full standard deviation above the mean? The fact that Jews have excelled economically (raising the wealth of all of us, by the way)? How or in what way is any of this a "problem"?

Tarquin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
I do NOT support ANY so-called hate crime laws! NONE!

Only actual crimes should be criminal. I.E. murder, rape, robbery, battery, theft etc. The fact that the perpetrator targeted or hates someone should have zero influence. Charge for the crime committed, nothing else!

For the record, I do fully support Israel.

+ 1 on both of the above.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I think this is a viable solution:

“In all of recorded history, there was only one civilization which the Jews could not destroy. Because of this, they have given it the silent treatment. Few American college graduates with a Ph.D. degree could tell you what the Byzantine Empire was. It was the Empire of East Rome, set up by Roman leaders after the Jews had destroyed Rome. This empire functioned in Constantinople for twelve hundred years, the longest duration of any empire in the history of the world. Throughout the history of Byzantium, as it was known, by imperial edict, no Jew was allowed to hold any post in the Empire, nor was he allowed to educate the young. The Byzantine Empire finally fell to the Turks after twelve centuries of prosperity, and the Jews have attempted to wipe out all traces of its history

Yet its edicts against the Jews were not cruel; in fact, the Jews lived unmolested and prosperously in the empire throughout its history, but here alone the vicious cycle of host and parasite did not take place. It was a Christian civilization, and the Jews were not able to exercise any influence. Nor did the Orthodox priests bewilder their congregations with any vicious lies about Christ being a Jew. No wonder the Jews want to eradicate the memory of such a culture. It was Ezra Pound who launched upon a study of Byzantine civilization, and who reminded the world of this happily non-Jewish land. From the Byzantines, Pound derived his no-violent formula for controlling the Jews. "The answer to the Jewish problem is simple," he said. "Keep them out of banking, out of education, out of government."

And this is how simple it is. There is no need to kill the Jews. In fact, every pogrom in history has played into their hands, and has in many instances been cleverly instigated by them. Get the Jews out of banking and they cannot control the economic life of the community. Get the Jews out of education and they can not pervert the minds of the young to their subversive doctrines. Get the Jews out of government and they cannot betray the nation."

- A New History of the Jews, Eustace Mullins

Sounds like a good plan to me.

Turning a blind eye to the truth that stands in front of you in the name of "tolerance" and "diversity" and "anti-racism" and "anti-bigotry" may make people feel good, but they're just feeling good while they watch their own nation and culture and people die.

IC B3

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by JeffyD
I'm waiting...

So-called "hate crime" laws are pure left-wing idiocy. The last thing any true Conservative would want is to be "protected" by such nonsense. Their purpose is to enshrine into law the marginalization of political ideologies and beliefs which the Left hates by criminalizing them. They should all be repealed. The Founders would never have supported them.

The subject of this thread is a “hate crime” law.

Do you defend such laws out of one side of your mouth while expressing common sense hatred for them from the other?

One doesn’t have to enshrine special rights for particular racial, ethnic, or religious groups if what you said of Washington was true… all you do is enforce laws guaranteeing natural rights equally. Which is what he did.

He didn’t propose new laws.

Is that “antisemitic”?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
She's a neocon.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Imagine being so vile and repugnant that you have to make laws against people hating you.
LOL. Exactly.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

When did you stop beating your wife?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
“A tool for education and not for censorship”.

Interesting.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
IMO, I could care less about Isreal or the Palestinians. Don't hate either. I do hate hamas and will support Isreal.

I don't understand how folks can support a group that attacked another country.

I just don't want to be paying for this war also.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I can promise you that Israel is 100% behind DJT. He has how many Jewish grandchildren now?

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Absolutely disgusting move on her part.

The good thing is, maybe more normies wake-up.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tarquin
America's Founders seem to have been sadly, though understandably, very jew-unaware.

And there we have it in black and white: the Founders were wrong. .....

The Founders said slavery was fine. Slaves were not citizens. Slaves could not vote. Were they wrong???

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
She's a neocon.

Others strongly disagree.

She seems pretty popular here on The Campfire in the thread about Trump’s pick for VP.

Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

207 members (17CalFan, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 10ring1, 1_deuce, 27 invisible), 2,104 guests, and 1,162 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,502
Posts18,490,501
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.