J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Chuck_R
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by hatari
…means you’re probably here illegally.

4 years ago you were living in Venezuela, Haiti, or some other Third World CaCahole.

Just pointing out the obvious.

How about those you forced to take the Jab, or else. Is their health better or is it quite possibly worse?

Is this directed to me?

IF so I'll take a stab at explaining.

I worked for the army's lessons learned organization. One of the conditions in our position descriptions for analysts beside the normal security clearance requirements is to remain in a "deployable status" IAW with state department and joint travel regulations. Pretty black and white, cut and dry. You met the standard which included physical abilities, immunizations etc. or you didn't. IF you didn't you failed to meet the conditions for employment. Everybody in my section and the organization as a whole for the most part must remain deployable, it's part of the job. IF you're not for whatever reason, and a mission comes down someone will take your place.. period.

During this period for instance I traveled to; Korea, Armenia, Germany (2), Bosnia and the UKR. All of which at that time had immunization and testing requirements. Had I been non-deployable, someone would have had to take my place. Previously I had travelled to Iraq, Afghanistan, Kosovo etc.

At the time I was a GS13 supervisor in charge of our organizations future ops section, responsible for planning large scale collections for contingency operations and exercises. I had 12 employees in my branch, two of which were an army captain and an sergeant First class along with a small IT section and 3 GS12 "planners". Luckily none of my folks refused the "jab", so it was a non issue in my branch. To my knowledge none have had health issues.

Had they refused, I would have processed them for elimination. Because it was my job, and due to a twisted sense of fairness. In our organization of approximately 95 pax, we had one analyst refuse the vaccine and he resigned prior to being removed.
I am proud of his character even if he ended up temporarily unemployed. I bet it didn’t last long, character like that is hard to find these days.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by jmdriver

4 years ago you were living in Venezuela, Haiti, or some other Third World CaCahole.

How about those you forced to take the Jab, or else. Is their health better or is it quite possibly worse?

Is this directed to me?

I worked for the army's lessons learned organization. One of the conditions in our position descriptions for analysts beside the normal security clearance requirements is to remain in a "deployable status" IAW with state department and joint travel regulations. Pretty black and white, cut and dry. You met the standard which included physical abilities, immunizations etc. or you didn't. IF you didn't you failed to meet the conditions for employment. Everybody in my section and the organization as a whole for the most part must remain deployable, it's part of the job. IF you're not for whatever reason, and a mission comes down someone will take your place.. period.

During this period for instance I traveled to; Korea, Armenia, Germany (2), Bosnia and the UKR. All of which at that time had immunization and testing requirements. Had I been non-deployable, someone would have had to take my place. Previously I had travelled to Iraq, Afghanistan, Kosovo etc.

At the time I was a GS13 supervisor in charge of our organizations future ops section, responsible for planning large scale collections for contingency operations and exercises. I had 12 employees in my branch, two of which were an army captain and an sergeant First class along with a small IT section and 3 GS12 "planners". Luckily none of my folks refused the "jab", so it was a non issue in my branch. To my knowledge none have had health issues.

Had they refused, I would have processed them for elimination. Because it was my job, and due to a twisted sense of fairness. In our organization of approximately 95 pax, we had one analyst refuse the vaccine and he resigned prior to being removed.

I am proud of his character even if he ended up temporarily unemployed. I bet it didn’t last long, character like that is hard to find these days.

I agree.. zero issues with taking a stand and accepting the consequences. It's the weasels that want it both ways that I take exception to.

“Might does not make right but it sure makes what is.”
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Have at least 8-10 weeks off paid, plus holidays.

You should STFU about that deal.

The actual producers get a little annoyed with your 'career' stats.

https://www.usdebtclock.org/

It's not all upside, I haven't taken a summer vacation in 25 years. Falls are pretty awesome though.
Must be nice

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Is this directed to me?

I agree.. zero issues with taking a stand and accepting the consequences. It's the weasels that want it both ways that I take exception to.

What a weasel chkunt you are.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Heck No…. I’m out of business and work at a job….Let’s go Brandon and the Democrats !

John
=
Waterfowler at hart along with my late Baydog 9/26/20 ..
=
=
Striving to be turdlike.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah.

Our wages have went up, our girls are costing us less.
No debt, we don't screw away much money.
So we truly make more than we need.
Almost 20% into 401k, will be after my raise, saving money and buying most of what we want.

Nothing to do with Brandon,
just the fruits of responsible money management and hitting the 50s.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Is this directed to me?

So, you would let him stay, and have other guys take his place on missions.. right?

Unfortunately (or fortunately for guys like you) some of us have to live with big boy rules.

“Might does not make right but it sure makes what is.”
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Personally yes. I now have two grandchildren that I did not have four years ago.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by EdM
Personally yes. I now have two grandchildren that I did not have four years ago.
That's priceless!
(I believe I would prefer to wait a bit on that, though)

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by EdM
👍

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Is this directed to me?

So, you would let him stay, and have other guys take his place on missions.. right?

Unfortunately (or fortunately for guys like you) some of us have to live with big boy rules.

I won't fence with a feckless chkunt. You disgust me.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Everything of consequence that you buy like heating your home, repairing your car, a load of groceries, etc. etc. would be at least 15-20 percent less expensive if trump were president. If you happen to have lots of money and this kind of stuff isn't a problem, well, good for you. Problem is that there are a lot of folks that are hurting because of this economy

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Jealousy disgusts me.

Medics bury their mistakes..
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by NH K9
Originally Posted by EdM
That's priceless!
(I believe I would prefer to wait a bit on that, though)

I'm 62.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
The country is way worse off and my children's future is now harder to think about than 4 years ago.

Relatively speaking though, we are OK, compared to most I suppose. We are concerned but grateful for hard work, luck, the grace of God and being American.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The .gov payroll folks are rolling just fine.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by add
The .gov payroll folks are rolling just fine.

^^^^^

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Not here illegally, but despite a huge cost I feel like I am personally better off.

Divorce
Forced sale of home
Cancer

But as of December I appear to be cancer free. I live long enough and it will, with a 70% re-occurrence rate, probably get me
Free of marriage as of October
Plan is to live as well as I can until I check out

Bought a home where I like to play
Inflation, cost, and politics be damned...

October '23 trip with a buddy

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"Chances Will Be Taken"

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by EdM
^^^Here’s a man who knows what’s important.^^^

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by johnw

Not here illegally, but despite a huge cost I feel like I am personally better off.

Divorce
Forced sale of home
Cancer

But as of December I appear to be cancer free. I live long enough and it will, with a 70% re-occurrence rate, probably get me
Free of marriage as of October
Plan is to live as well as I can until I check out

Bought a home where I like to play
Inflation, cost, and politics be damned...

October '23 trip with a buddy

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Glad to hear you're still hanging in there, John.

Nice catch, btw!

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (1234, 007FJ, 160user, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 61 invisible), 2,152 guests, and 1,218 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,778
Posts18,495,830
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.