Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Why don't we also pass anti-islamic speech legislation? Of course, unlike criticizing jews, it is encouraged to criticize and demonize muslims (many of which are actually Semitic, unlike those who call themselves jews, and are not). It's funny how "hate crimes" work.

I believe we have the right to call things as we see them, no matter whose feelings it hurts.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by RiverRider
This is not about foreign policy and it's not even about free speech

or the power of Jews as collective — such as, especially but not exclusively, the myth about a world Jewish conspiracy or of Jews controlling the media, economy, government or other societal institutions.

I don't think this is about rock throwing agitators. Now its hate speech to question why 2% of the population has so much influence in this country? That's the America we want?

Read the f****** article.

I did read the bill and it says it standardizes on the Holocaust Remembrance Alliance which among many things states what I quoted.

There are approximately 400 Jews in South Dakota. Why is this even an issue with Noem?

Good chance someone has dirt on her.

maybe they found out she was the leading VP candidate for Trump. Its seems like a grandstanding moment for her to curry favor

Last edited by KFWA; 03/10/24.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by article
(There’s) no contradiction whatsoever. And the reason why is because this law, on its face, but also … in the text, does not in any way contradict or limit freedom of expression. This does not outlaw expressions of anti-semitism, whether the anti-semitism touches on Israel, or whether the anti semitism touches on Jews – Jews are evil, Jews control the world, whatever it is,” Carr said. “What the definition does is simply define it as anti-semitism and now, what you do with that, well, maybe it’s nothing more than condemnation. And, incidentally, condemnation is exactly what the First Amendment contemplates. The entire basis of the First Amendment is that we meet bad speech not with censorship and punishment, but with good speech.”

The IHRA definition, Carr says, is a tool of education – not of censorship.

“Now let me figure it fairly … crimes are not protected speech. Discrimination (is) not protected speech. So what the IHRA definition allows us to do in that case is determine whether anti-Jewish hatred, anti-Jewish animus, underlies conduct that is already defined as illegal, like a crime, like discrimination. Then … it is relevant into an investigation. But that’s only when there’s conduct that’s prohibited. If all we’re talking about is expressions of speech, no limit whatsoever.

I do not support the entire premise of "hate crimes" from the outset, but if certain groups are going to get this attention then I think the group of people in this country who actually ARE "under fire" should receive it rather than a certain minority who makes up some 15% of the population and is responsible for the vast majority of violent crime.

Y'all who want to vociferously side with the islamists, jihadists, marxist agitators and campus radicals, Tlaib, and Omar because you bought into an insane conspiracy theory, have at it. Not for me.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Stophel
I believe we have the right to call things as we see them, no matter whose feelings it hurts.

A hater is a hater—which is why you were called on it. And I don’t care if it hurts your feelings.

More so, I don’t recall any Jews flying 757’s into American buildings, killing a couple thousand citizens, while screaming death to America…

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why don't we also pass anti-islamic speech legislation? Of course, unlike criticizing jews, it is encouraged to criticize and demonize muslims (many of which are actually Semitic, unlike those who call themselves jews, and are not). It's funny how "hate crimes" work.

It ain't about speech, for the third time. Besides that, post something about demolishing a mosque and see what happens to you.

No argument here.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Y'all who want to vociferously side with the islamists, jihadists, marxist agitators and campus radicals, Tlaib, and Omar because you bought into an insane conspiracy theory, have at it. Not for me.

My opinions on this goes back well before Tlaib or Omar were even in this country. Its a cheap out to try to lump opposing laws being created to not even allow you as an American to question Jewish power with Islamic extremists.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by alpinecrick
More so, I don’t recall any Jews flying 757’s into American buildings, killing a couple thousand citizens, while screaming death to America…

Amazing how short memories are, ain't it?

Stay tuned for some outlandish account of how Jews were responsible for 9-11.

Don't be the darkness.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

My opinions on this goes back well before Tlaib or Omar were even in this country. Its a cheap out to try to lump opposing laws being created to not even allow you as an American to question Jewish power with Islamic extremists.

I do not believe you can fucking read. NOBODY is saying you can't question, nobody is trying to criminalize questioning. Or even telling outlandish stories or writing conspiracy propaganda. NOBODY.

Don't be the darkness.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
a start to the solution is to stop giving people who make up 2% of the population 10% of the jobs in Washington

I won't feel bad for questioning Jewish influence in this country when they represent a disproportionate number of jobs in the country that influence my quality of life.
Try 75%.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I would like to see legislation passed to criminalize hate speech/discrimination against White people. That would immediately outlaw DEI/ESG.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

A hater is a hater—which is why you were called on it. And I don’t care if it hurts your feelings.

Do you recall the "dancing jews" who celebrated 9/11???

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

I do not believe you can fucking read. NOBODY is saying you can't question, nobody is trying to criminalize questioning. Or even telling outlandish stories or writing conspiracy propaganda. NOBODY.

I guess calling someone a Jihadist has replaced calling them a Nazi. Nazi is so 1960's.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
a start to the solution is to stop giving people who make up 2% of the population 10% of the jobs in Washington

I won't feel bad for questioning Jewish influence in this country when they represent a disproportionate number of jobs in the country that influence my quality of life.
Try 75%.

I was trying to be safe in my estimate. Even 10% is outlandish

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Who were pre set up on a roof top with their cameras trained on the Towers, ready to capture it. When it happened, they danced, and high fived each other. Turned out they were Mossad.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Who were pre set up on a roof top with their cameras trained on the Towers, ready to capture it. When it happened, they danced, and high fived each other. Turned out they were Mossad.

Thank you.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's sad when you feel like you're stepping into a sane universe when you go from here over to Twitter.

FMTT.

I am sure you have a credible source to confirm that. Just like always.

Piss on this noise.

Don't be the darkness.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All of you should be aware that jews are the biggest collectors of Nazi memorabilia. Many times they will try to shame Gentile militaria collectors into giving up their collection to jews.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
So who do we like now?

Conduct is the best proof of character.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Try 75%.
75% of the jobs in Washington?

Or jobs in the country that influence your quality of life?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I am sure you have a credible source to confirm that. Just like always.

Piss on this noise.
Not nearly as easy to direct you to it as it was prior to 2016, since the internet was largely purged in that year of such subject matter.

Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 22magnut, 1badf350, 1_deuce, 57 invisible), 2,908 guests, and 1,116 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,603
Posts18,532,643
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.