Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Pittsburgh police will no longer respond to certain calls including theft, harassment, criminal mischief, and burglary alarms.

Between 3AM-7AM there will be no officers at any police stations.

https://x.com/libsoftiktok/status/1766897488202768818?s=20

-----------------------------

if this is the direction we are going in, then we need laws that allow residents to use lethal force to protect their property.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Sounds like Pittsburgh will now be the Wild West.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I thought Pittsburgh was going thru this renaissance where the once rust belt, jobless crime ridden city was turned into this park like art center?

did that die off during covid?

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
It feels good to see something come to fruition that the city tried so hard to accomplish. Kudos Pittsburgh!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
I wanna move to Pittsburg and do crime.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
my local burg has had a noticeable growth in the homeless population. A bunch of liberal pukes on facebook are always talking about how they are just people down on their luck and we should help them out, let them live in the woods along the river in peace

Last week a local was stabbed. Tonight the CVS about 500 yards from my house was broken into.

We haven't defunded our police, there just seems to be this growing tolerance for general chaos in society

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Sounds like Pittsburgh will now be the Wild West.

I have no idea what the gun laws are like up there, but any property owner in Pittsburgh who doesn't have at least a 12 gauge pump or a 9mm is a fool.

Probably a good time to own a gun store in Pittsburgh (if you can keep it from being robbed).

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Fight crime- - - - -shoot the scumbags! There's no pretrial diversion, reduced bail, pardon, or parole from the graveyard, and the recidivism rate is 0%! They can still vote dummycrap, however!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by KFWA
my local burg has had a noticeable growth in the homeless population. A bunch of liberal pukes on facebook are always talking about how they are just people down on their luck and we should help them out, let them live in the woods along the river in peace

Last week a local was stabbed. Tonight the CVS about 500 yards from my house was broken into.

We haven't defunded our police, there just seems to be this growing tolerance for general chaos in society

This is 2024...

Grow a set and take care of your own chit.

For fuggs sake...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B3

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Get out of the Big Cities ASAP

What’s happening is a Controlled Burn by the Wicked Class against “ We the People”

Ted Curse Knows ..

Get Out or the Devil He Will Take You

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

It'd be racist otherwise, dontcha know?

Amazing the power of a word.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Times are tough, we cannot keep people, if the can leave the job, the will do so. If they can retire, they are leaving. Few are staying past their eligibility date for retirement. Few are staying past their 25 years. There are far easier, safer ways to make a dollar. The squeeze is not worth the juice!

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Oh well

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CashisKing

This is 2024...

For fuggs sake...

you think I should load the truck up for bear and drive around hunting down homeless people?

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
And for that special ingredient, ship a few thousand illegals there, stir and let simmer. Serve when ready.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
you think I should load the truck up for bear and drive around hunting down homeless people?

I have no idea what is the best course of action for you... or anyone else...

But... to have the belief that the police... politicians... or friends on Fakebook will solve it... smacks of a naivete... far removed from reality.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
my course of action will be to move to a more remote area when I feel the threat requires I stay vigilant in protecting whats important to me.

In the meantime there is no proactive course of action that would not involve jail time other than rely on police

that's the reality

Last edited by KFWA; 03/11/24.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R

This is 2024...

For fuggs sake...

I want to know how you got that from what he said.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rost495

This is 2024...

For fuggs sake...

I want to know how you got that from what he said.

I guess you'll live with not knowing

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 16gage, 160user, 1lesfox, 01Foreman400, 55 invisible), 2,803 guests, and 1,209 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,364
Posts18,488,108
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.