Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Noem done screwed up.

It’s obvious she is compromised and they have something on her.

Or she's just an emotional bleeder.. Lesson here don't ever, ever vote for a female....except for the biggest rack award...

If she got in with the wrong evangelical crowd, that could have done it. But given the revelations of the rampant blackmailing going on, I am leaning towards someone having pictures of her and Cory.
Noem done screwed up.

Or she's just an emotional bleeder.. Lesson here don't ever, ever vote for a female....except for the biggest rack award...

If she got in with the wrong evangelical crowd, that could have done it. But given the revelations of the rampant blackmailing going on, I am leaning towards someone having pictures of her and Cory.

How far fetched would it be to assume that the deep state would deep-dive the digital world and find things she does NOT want the world to see? NOT far fetched at all !! They have detailed information on every single one of us- everything you/me have ever said or text.
There's no doubt in my mind the deep state puts a full time crew on any & every Conservative Politician that's ''bucking the system''. All paid for by the tax paying citizens.

I mentioned to friends that it wouldn't be long until Mel Gibson got in trouble for something because he's pissy with the Hollywood jews.
And a short while later he got a DUI and it was splashed all over the world. The friends asked how I knew that--> I pay attention to what's really going on.

They're losing their minds over Trump - they're having to invent BS on him. He's the biggest threat those commies have had to face in decades.

The above post (and several others like it) are proof-positive that Campfire is now pretty much populated by people who are battschitt crazy.

Tarquin
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Tarquin
The above post (and several others like it) are proof-positive that Campfire is now pretty much populated by people who are battschitt crazy.

Pot, meet kettle.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Noem done screwed up.

Noem done screwed up.

How far fetched would it be to assume that the deep state would deep-dive the digital world and find things she does NOT want the world to see? NOT far fetched at all !! They have detailed information on every single one of us- everything you/me have ever said or text.
There's no doubt in my mind the deep state puts a full time crew on any & every Conservative Politician that's ''bucking the system''. All paid for by the tax paying citizens.

I mentioned to friends that it wouldn't be long until Mel Gibson got in trouble for something because he's pissy with the Hollywood jews.
And a short while later he got a DUI and it was splashed all over the world. The friends asked how I knew that--> I pay attention to what's really going on.

They're losing their minds over Trump - they're having to invent BS on him. He's the biggest threat those commies have had to face in decades.

Yeah, because the jews don't control hollywood, the media, or the news. crazy

Don't you have a Saint George Floyd vigil to attend today?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by add
Noem done screwed up.

Noem done screwed up.

smile
tarqueen is troll.

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
We live in a country ruled by a constitution that absolutely will not allow the previous suggestion that a religious/ethnic group be excluded from finance, education, and government or anything else.

The Jew with his high IQ outstripping the average American has succeeded in these fields. It is just a fact that money follows intelligence (with some exceptions).

Another group has pushed run of the mill Americans out of the independently run motel/hotel lodging business all over the U.S. That would be the east Indians who next to the Jews comprise the highest IQ and wealthiest sub-group in the country. They also produce physicians and professionals in finance and industry.

The Koreans and Arab store keepers have taken over the businesses in urban black communities much to the unhappiness of the residents who nonetheless patronize the stores.

In my state the Vietnamese have taken over the fishing industry from the native born. They are smart and know how to tell the difference between net and gross. The native born fishermen hate them.

It is easy to hate those smarter and wealthier than you.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I hear the Italians are pretty good at waste management too

Last edited by KFWA; 03/11/24.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[Linked Image from listerine.com]

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Hastings
We live in a country ruled by a constitution that absolutely will not allow the previous suggestion that a religious/ethnic group be excluded from finance, education, and government or anything else.

The Jew with his high IQ outstripping the average American has succeeded in these fields. It is just a fact that money follows intelligence (with some exceptions).

Another group has pushed run of the mill Americans out of the independently run motel/hotel lodging business all over the U.S. That would be the east Indians who next to the Jews comprise the highest IQ and wealthiest sub-group in the country. They also produce physicians and professionals in finance and industry.

The Koreans and Arab store keepers have taken over the businesses in urban black communities much to the unhappiness of the residents who nonetheless patronize the stores.

In my state the Vietnamese have taken over the fishing industry from the native born. They are smart and know how to tell the difference between net and gross. The native born fishermen hate them.

Don't forget to mention all of the free stuff and tax exempt status for years once they get here.
The fedgov bought million dollar shimp ships for vietnamese ''refugees''. Kennedy engine center [biloxi] sold hordes a huge diesel engines to the govt for the boats/ships.
Pretty nice head start on the other shrimpers - you reckon?

Posted by Bristoe
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H

Don't forget to mention all of the free stuff and tax exempt status for years once they get here.
The fedgov bought million dollar shimp ships for vietnamese ''refugees''. Kennedy engine center [biloxi] sold hordes a huge diesel engines to the govt for the boats/ships.

Production Credit provided financing for many of these to expand.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JSTUART
You haven't misrepresented me. Things are moving along worldwide. We will see.

You may be able to see if you take the time to remove the jewish balls from your mouth.

But I doubt you will ever do that.
Like.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

The ball washers don't seem to understand that when you contract with a Westerner you are dealing (generally) with an individual. With a jew you are dealing with (generally) a network both societal and financial. With an Asian you are dealing with (generally) a family unit.
With an Indian you are dealing (generally) with a piece of shit whose credentials aren't worth squat, but .gov loooves paperwork!

The underlaying issue here is that .gov doesn't give a flying fuck about it's people and will whore itself out for any amount of coin, as it is easier to attract foreign shit than educate and enable locals

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Do you know that? I heard that also. But I have seen them buy boats with a sack full of cash. Not generally how a government program works.

You and I may have been lied to about that. I stand to be corrected but I think that's a lie.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Sick, deceived, woman, and traitor to our Savior.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Owen’s has started down the road a little of what the Jew’s in Hollywood and the USA are up too.

Last edited by Calvin; 03/11/24. Reason: Added video
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
from violent black multi covicted felon fentanyl addict/dealers to ukraine and joos

the fire's most pathetic virtue signaling retard

Noem should be banished from the Republican Party and disqualified from all future considerations.

Her actions are exactly in line with those of the Father of this Nation, as opposed to those of the anti-jew bigots and moral and legal positivists who habituate and regrettably dominate this forum.

From George Washington to the Hebrew Congregation in Newport, Rhode Island, 18 August 1790
To the Hebrew Congregation in Newport, Rhode Island
[Newport, R.I., 18 August 1790]

Gentlemen.

While I receive, with much satisfaction, your Address1 replete with expressions of affection and esteem; I rejoice in the opportunity of assuring you, that I shall always retain a grateful remembrance of the cordial welcome I experienced in my visit to Newport,2 from all classes of Citizens.

The reflection on the days of difficulty and danger which are past is rendered the more sweet, from a consciousness that they are succeeded by days of uncommon prosperity and security. If we have wisdom to make the best use of the advantages with which we are now favored, we cannot fail, under the just administration of a good Government, to become a great and a happy people.

The Citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy: a policy worthy of imitation. All possess alike liberty of conscience and immunities of citizenship It is now no more that toleration is spoken of, as if it was by the indulgence of one class of people, that another enjoyed the exercise of their inherent natural rights. For happily the Government of the United States, which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance requires only that they who live under its protection should demean themselves as good citizens, in giving it on all occasions their effectual support.

It would be inconsistent with the frankness of my character not to avow that I am pleased with your favorable opinion of my Administration, and fervent wishes for my felicity. May the Children of the Stock of Abraham, who dwell in this land, continue to merit and enjoy the good will of the other Inhabitants; while every one shall sit in safety under his own vine and figtree, and there shall be none to make him afraid. May the father of all mercies scatter light and not darkness in our paths, and make us all in our several vocations useful here, and in his own due time and way everlastingly happy.

George Washington

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by add
Noem done screwed up.

Noem done screwed up.

smile
tarqueen is troll.

Oh, I am well aware.

I find it self-entertaining to bish slap her around.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Owen’s has started down the road a little of what the Jew’s in Hollywood and the USA are up too.

Yes she has.

Her deplatforming is imminent.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
The policy positions you crazy anti-Jewish Leftists advocate (that's right, your identity politics are the mirror image of those on the hard Left) have zero chance of ever being enacted and anyone who embraces them will never, ever win election to the presidency. But by all means, let's keep on losing! crazy Phhucking morons.

Tarquin
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The policy positions you crazy anti-Jewish Leftists advocate (that's right, your identity politics are the mirror image of those on the hard Left) have zero chance of ever being enacted and anyone who embraces them will never, ever win election to the presidency. But by all means, let's keep on losing! crazy Phhucking morons.

Oh...and why is that?

Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (10gaugemag, 1234, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 22kHornet, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 60 invisible), 2,921 guests, and 1,072 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,592
Posts18,532,443
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.