Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Japlvr
Originally Posted by Mohall57
I’am thinking Scott, good name recognition, black man, from a somewhat southern state.

I believe this is who he will choose also.

Paint him in White Face and he could pass for Pence

I don't deny what you wrote, just have a feeling that is who Trump will pick.
If Trump picks Scott or anyone from the DC Gene Pool, it will be clear that he has NOT Learned his lesson.

Who do you suggest?

Steve doesn’t suggest anything…ever. All he does is bitch, piss and moan about everything everyone does. It’s easier to criticize every single decision than it is to find anything positive about Trump’s choices for the future. For Steve to make a suggestion rather than bitch after the fact would mean that he has to actually use his last 4 remaining brain cells…Back in 2020 when Steve was really on his anti-Trump tour criticizing President Trump for things like the weather in Malaysia and blaming Trump for not making the Sierra Nevadas taller I referred to Steve…or was it Bristoe?….nah it was Steve, as Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh. His constant refrain was “it’ll never work”….😀

Tim Scott, from what I’ve seen, read and heard is a great pic for VP. He’s intelligent, well-spoken, even tempered and I believe he’s loyal. He seems to genuinely like President Trump and vice versa…..I’ve also noticed that he defers to President Trump when they’re together instead of jostling for position in anticipation of his political future. I would hardly consider Tim Scott a “swamp creature” or DC insider!

Simply having been to DC does NOT automatically make one a DC insider.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
In a flash it was revealed: J.D. Vance!
Attorney General: Vivek
Secretary of Defense: Douglas Macgregor

J.D is a newcomer to team Trump after spending the first half of his political career as a Never Trumpster. Just because he can tell which way the wind blows doesn’t mean he’s a good choice for VP.

Vivek would be a good choice for AG as would Kash Patel

SecDef is a PERFECT fit for Erik Prince!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Don't ever need another black in the Whitehouse ever or in line for it. Far as that goes any 1 generation American either.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by EdM
I’am thinking Scott, good name recognition, black man, from a somewhat southern state.

If Trump picks Scott or anyone from the DC Gene Pool, it will be clear that he has NOT Learned his lesson.

Who do you suggest?

Steve doesn’t suggest anything…ever. All he does is bitch, piss and moan about everything everyone does. It’s easier to criticize every single decision than it is to find anything positive about Trump’s choices for the future. For Steve to make a suggestion rather than bitch after the fact would mean that he has to actually use his last 4 remaining brain cells…Back in 2020 when Steve was really on his anti-Trump tour criticizing President Trump for things like the weather in Malaysia and blaming Trump for not making the Sierra Nevadas taller I referred to Steve…or was it Bristoe?….nah it was Steve, as Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh. His constant refrain was “it’ll never work”….😀

Tim Scott, from what I’ve seen, read and heard is a great pic for VP. He’s intelligent, well-spoken, even tempered and I believe he’s loyal. He seems to genuinely like President Trump and vice versa…..I’ve also noticed that he defers to President Trump when they’re together instead of jostling for position in anticipation of his political future. I would hardly consider Tim Scott a “swamp creature” or DC insider!

Who’s the other South Carolina Senator that’s never been Married..

Ya

You ain’t see Nothing Yet

Get Ready for Believing in the VP ..

Kash Patel by far the Best Pick for AG

Knows his way around knows what they did to Emanuel and He’s a Bull Dawg

That’s why Emanuel won’t pick Him for AG .

Emanuel loves him some K Street Harvard Yale Trash for AG

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by EdM

Who do you suggest?

steve....he is trying to convince everyone to give up. voting is futile . steve is a snake in the grass . I believe he is a dem working against us.....bob

IC B2

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Stevie is a dumfuk

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by EdM

Who do you suggest?

Here is a link to my posts. 2020 starts on page 576 and ends on page 440.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/userposts/id/5704

That's 236 pages of hate Trump and criticizing Trump for everything, posts.

Surely you could take 1 minute out of your day to find these posts you speak of without any effort at all. I mean how hard can it be, If as you say, I criticized Trump so often in 2020 it is referred to as my "Anti-Trump Tour".

If not, then you are no different than Biden and the MSM, puking out libelous lies without the balls to back up your statement with facts.

PS,

Let me write your response for you.

"I'm not going to waste my time, bla, bla, bla, bla, on a POS like you. I don't have to prove anything to you. Bla, Bla, Bla.

Proving you are no different than the ladies on The View.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Tim Scott voted to block Trump from making recess appointments, nuff said.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by EdM

Who do you suggest?

Colonel Douglas Macgregor

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

Ya

But I voted for Every Left Wing Nut Job Jurist that the Derby Donkey named Mitch told me to Vote For ..

You ain’t seen Nothing Yet

When I’m VP Emanuel’s Ear will be Bent My Way and I’ll be smelling money on one of those fake Book Deals you know like the Jersey Beluga got but mine will be YOUGE ..

Maybe a Second Multi Million Dollar House that I take Multiple Home Equity Lines on that Someone else pays off .

BIGLY ..

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by akrange

Ya

But I voted for Every Left Wing Nut Job Jurist that the Derby Donkey named Mitch told me to Vote For ..

You ain’t seen Nothing Yet

When I’m VP Emanuel’s Ear will be Bent My Way and I’ll be smelling money on one of those fake Book Deals you know like the Jersey Beluga got but mine will be YOUGE ..

Maybe a Second Multi Million Dollar House that I take Multiple Home Equity Lines on that Someone else pays off .

BIGLY ..

ICYMI

. I would hardly consider Tim Scott a “swamp creature” or DC insider!

One of the dumbest posts of the year.

Being inside DC for over 10 years, does not make one a DC Insider, laughable if it wasn't so pathetic.

Last edited by steve4102; 03/11/24.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Fireball2
He'd be better off picking a homeless guy off the street than anyone we've heard of.

Something to what you say. Still...whadya think of Rand Paul? If he's ever done any favors for the big lobbyists..I've never heard about it.
IMO, when you're pickin' a Veep, don't be thinkin' about name recognition, star power, charisma, tits, ass, color, gathering a few iffy voters....be thinkin' about who you want in charge if the worst should happen.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Don't ever need another black in the Whitehouse ever or in line for it. Far as that goes any 1 generation American either.

I like your thinking...I would however add 'woman' to that list.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by flintlocke
He'd be better off picking a homeless guy off the street than anyone we've heard of.

Something to what you say. Still...whadya think of Rand Paul? If he's ever done any favors for the big lobbyists..I've never heard about it.
IMO, when you're pickin' a Veep, don't be thinkin' about name recognition, star power, charisma, tits, ass, color, gathering a few iffy voters....be thinkin' about who you want in charge if the worst should happen.

Truth. I’m sure Rand has some negatives somewhere in his past but what office holder doesn’t. He is not shy about what his vision for Constitutional government is. And he would do a great service to this nation should he be required to assume the highest office.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by shootem

Truth. I’m sure Rand has some negatives somewhere in his past but what office holder doesn’t. He is not shy about what his vision for Constitutional government is. And he would do a great service to this nation should he be required to assume the highest office.
So he is capable of doing the right thing and still avoiding The Wrath of the Deep State, how so?

Trump tried that and look what they have done to him, his family, his businesses and to those that supported him.

Not going to happen

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Cry me a River 4102. If RP gets in he won’t be obliging any “deep state”. That commitment to the position would make him a target and I’m sure he realizes it. Your analogy to Trump makes no sense. DJ having to deal with adversity doesn’t exclude him running again for potus and that same adversity awaits anyone else on the ticket. Whomever is offered and accepts the candidacy for VP will be fully aware of the battle that awaits. Anyone any sex any color any anything. Just because a fight is coming doesn’t mean the qualified should not run for office.

"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Rand voted to block Trump from making recess appointments, he is a Party First Loyalist, not a true America First politician.

Wake Up

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Oh wow

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob

Does that include someone like Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell or Larry Elder? The VP is essentially a figure head. Doesn't do much. The objective is to win and if Tim Scott can achieve that, then he should be the VP. Personally, I like Rand Paul or Vivek.

Last edited by Tarquin; 03/11/24.

Tarquin
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
I’m awake and alert. Find someone without a fault. RP has spoken out plenty. And he has no love for the turtle king of the swamp.

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (1lessdog, 1minute, 1badf350, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 57 invisible), 2,529 guests, and 1,159 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,782
Posts18,515,787
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.