Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
This is old news…Jan 6 couldn’t even be classified as a REALISTIC violent riot when compared to the riots of the summer of 2020…when rioters who were arrested were bailed out by none other than the organization promoted by our current Vice President… Jan. 6 was in no way the “INSURRECTION” the left is pushing…

E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
18 USC §2383. "Rebellion or insurrection
Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."

Trying to prevent the Certification of an Election? Sounds pretty close to me. Don't be an imbecile or a sucker and buy into the stolen election myth, born of a narcissist's bruised ego.

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Eric308
Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."

Trying to prevent the Certification of an Election? Sounds pretty close to me. Don't be an imbecile or a sucker and buy into the stolen election myth, born of a narcissist's bruised ego.

Retards back^^^^

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Limp dik Eric nobodygivesafuck

IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C

Was anyone charged under the statute? Anyone?

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
As yet NOT ONE PERSON HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH INSURRECTION..

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ericass-hole308
18 USC §2383. "Blah,Blah,Blah.More Commie/Union bullschitt."

Trying to bring Americans attention to a stolen election. Sounds pretty close to me or at least close enough for Commie/Union work.lol

PS: I didn't watch the video but I do have the Demonrat/Commie/homo/pedo Party's talking points on hand.

Good for you ass-hole.

Hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Why bless your heart you poor pathetic dumbass. You are lucky that stupid isn't painful.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
IC B3

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by rainshot
As yet NOT ONE PERSON HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH INSURRECTION..

Only seditious conspiracy.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
MIGA

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by Stophel
MIGA

Many Insurrectionist Got Arrested?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
TrumpMotorcade Driver Testimony Blows Up J6 ‘Star Witness’ Cassidy Hutchinson’s Claims Trump Grabbed Steering Wheel of Beast, Assaulted Secret Service

The driver testified that he specifically refuted the version of events as recounted by Hutchinson. The driver of the SUV testified that he “did not see him reach [redacted]. [President Trump] never grabbed the steering wheel. I didn’t see him, you know, lunge to try to get into the front seat at all.” Despite the driver of the President’s SUV testifying under oath that the Hutchinson story was false, the Select Committee chose to validate and promote Hutchinson’s version of the story as fact. The Select Committee hid the driver’s full testimony and only favorably mentioned his testimony in its Final Report, it did not release the full transcript.” the report read.

More here

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/trump-motorcade-driver-testimony-blows-up-j6-star/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
I’m surprised the CDC isn’t going around and Arresting these Trespassers..

Emanuel gave them vast Powers

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
How many millions of mail in ballots were sent out???

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Nothing says transparency like boarding up windows that view votes being counted.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
80 Million

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Seems to me a few Countries could use an insurrection with resulting hangings, shootings, and deportations, otherwise known as the purging of tyranny.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I am old school, you are just a F A GGot!

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (16penny, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 160user, 59 invisible), 2,385 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,139
Posts18,484,059
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.