Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The dedicated Marxists will never concede that there was a stolen election and that Obama's agencies framed Trump in order to attempt to destroy him. Trump has remained a threat to the deep state and the criminality that our government has devolved into. It won't work. This will be resolved.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Dude

It was the Heb Marxist via The Clinton Initiative Marxist Super Store ..

The Black Jesus and his Cohorts work for them..

Look at Coco Mellons Administration look for the Secretary Position on down thru the Undersecretaries with staff there’s 100’s of them running this Country..

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rainshot
The dedicated Marxists will never concede that there was a stolen election .

ICYMI

Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You are a chickenshit parrot if you really think it was stolen.

Guess this makes Big Jim a Marxist

Last edited by steve4102; 03/12/24.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Eric308
18 USC §2383. "Rebellion or insurrection
Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."

Trying to prevent the Certification of an Election? Sounds pretty close to me. Don't be an imbecile or a sucker and buy into the stolen election myth, born of a narcissist's bruised ego.

If it is this clear cut, the please explain who has been charged with violating this title of the USC?

Montana MOFO
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."

Trying to prevent the Certification of an Election? Sounds pretty close to me. Don't be an imbecile or a sucker and buy into the stolen election myth, born of a narcissist's bruised ego.

The right of people to assembly and protest is the highest right that the creator bestowed on us and that the fed govt recognizes. Regardless of what occurred with the election or didn't, the right of those people to protest is god-given. Now the fact that they were baited into overstepping some lines and boundaries says as much about those that set the traps as it does about the protestors that fell for them.

Montana MOFO
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The funniest part is how lefties feel like counter-culture warriors while obviously being establishment bootlickers.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Backroads
The funniest part is how lefties feel like counter-culture warriors while obviously being establishment bootlickers.

Where is that LIKE button when you need it???

Montana MOFO
L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

As John Wayne said life is hard, even harder if you’re stupid… life must be damn hard for you!

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
This is old news…Jan 6 couldn’t even be classified as a REALISTIC violent riot when compared to the riots of the summer of 2020…when rioters who were arrested were bailed out by none other than the organization promoted by our current Vice President… Jan. 6 was in no way the “INSURRECTION” the left is pushing…
The political left has the judges and court rooms rigged for a win every time. They use the FBI and the US Marshalls to do their dirty work for them. For the 2020 riots they had the court rooms, prosecutors, judges and juries rigged for them. They are not letting a bunch of rowdy rednecks screw things up for them. The same with anyone who challenges the 2020 election. They will do whatever it takes to shut you up.

I'll say it again, the democRAT party is desperate. They know that Americans of all colors and races have seen through their lies and deceit but yet they want to stay in power and control. They would throw their own mothers under the bus to keep themselves and the swamp dwellers of DC in power and control. This also translates into $$$ Lot's of $$$. They are not giving up anything without a huge fight.

January 6th was no insurrection by normal standards. We do not live in normal times.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
A Insurrection did Occur but it was the Wicked that Initiated It ..

They also tried to Condense their power over
“We the People “ during the Fake Pandemic..

Like the “Big Bang”Shock Wave it continues to Expand out into every aspect of our Freedoms ..

Today we learned from Robert Hurr that Coco Mellon is a National Security Issue

Coco Mellon is Unfit to be the President of the United States

Does the Wicked Wave continue to Expand My Little Pretties

Bah Bah

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Shut your cock holster, you fugking idiot.

Ignorant marxist troll loves him some pedophiles. Dumb chkunt.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Backroads

Exactly. Good one.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Tarkio

If it is this clear cut, the please explain who has been charged with violating this title of the USC?

Tarkio, There is no reasoning with this clown. Just treat him like a gopher and blow his snozz off every time he sticks his head out of his schithole

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Tarkio, There is no reasoning with this clown. Just treat him like a gopher and blow his snozz off every time he sticks his head out of his schithole

No attempt to reason.

but it is glaringly obvious to even the passing reader when someone makes a claim and is asked a simple question and not only can't answer, but won't even respond.

Montana MOFO
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by local_dirt

No attempt to reason.

but it is glaringly obvious to even the passing reader when someone makes a claim and is asked a simple question and not only can't answer, but won't even respond.
Guys, not everyone has so little to do that they can be on this forum 24/7. Several January Sixers were charged with Seditious Conspiracy (and ultimately received decades of prison time) while Trump was charged with incitement of insurrection in his 2nd (!) Impeachment. What semantical argument are you attempting (albeit poorly) to make?

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
So according to the left questioning anything our government does is an insurrection. What did the founding fathers have in mind when they talked about breaking away from tyranny. Were they against anyone questioning federal authority. I thought their authority was limited to what we give them. It sounds like the left thinks it's our duty to accept without question anything the government does or its insurrection

I'm a little confused. Are we not allowed to peacefully and patriotically protest our elections being outright stolen? That doesn't sound like freedom.

Bb

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
So according to the left questioning anything our government does is an insurrection. What did the founding fathers have in mind when they talked about breaking away from tyranny. Were they against anyone questioning federal authority. I thought their authority was limited to what we give them. It sounds like the left thinks it's our duty to accept without question anything the government does or its insurrection

I'm a little confused. Are we not allowed to peacefully and patriotically protest our elections being outright stolen? That doesn't sound like freedom.

Bb
So peaceful it made Josh Hawley look like Usain Bolt.

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

Bb
do some research , Hawley was running back into the capital for something when that video was taken. media lief and fools loke you ate it up ..

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by ldholton

Bb
do some research , Hawley was running back into the capital for something when that video was taken. media lief and fools loke you ate it up ..
First I've heard that explanation. Did that come from a real source or something akin to "The Epoch Times?" If the former I stand corrected.

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by ldholton

Bb
First I've heard that explanation. Did that come from a real source or something akin to "The Epoch Times?" If the former I stand corrected.

There are multiple videos that were released from different cameras that correlate this. It was part of some of the Tucker Carlson releases.

Without those videos, it is not readily apparent what exactly Hawley was doing, aside from appearing to flee.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (6mmCreedmoor, 007FJ, 35, 444Matt, 7mm_Loco, 12 invisible), 1,473 guests, and 864 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,311
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.