-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You’re operating under a false assumption, that only one person was responsible for her death.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
^^^^^^^^ Mr.Cheeto back to tell us how dangerous John Wick is, lucky 100 people didn't die lolololol

The round count and body count in the Wick movies were much greater than your idol's, Baldwin, low buget Rust movie.

But because the crew on the Wick movies followed SAG firearm safety rules nobody was killed or wounded.

The fact you don't get how bad is your anology shows the class how clueless you are about safe gun handling.

You really need to get some training on how to safely handle firearms before you are crying about how you thought the gun was unloaded at the crime scene.

Can you spell common sense fatboy ?,,,,hey tell us about your Wyoming AR'S again, you lying POS.

Great response when someone spankfugks you.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Of all the “industry jobs” you’ve been involved in, how many have you not been fired from? Lol. You’re a f’n D’bag!

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
If he is convicted of anything, it will be a lesser included misdemeanor offense.

J
jwp475 Online Sleepy OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by grouseman
You’re operating under a false assumption, that only one person was responsible for her death.

I simply posted the article, I'm not making any assumption

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B2

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by AKislander
I had read (may be untrue) that Baldwin's pointing the revolver at the victim and firing it wasn't part of the script. In other words, he was horsing around with a gun. If this is true, I'd think "playing with guns" would contribute to a case for negligence.

It's also been reported that the cast/staff were using the revolver for recreational shooting during the off hours and that drug use was taking place. This demonstrates a loose and unprofessional environment was present. As the producer and being present on site, he is ultimately responsible for how things were run and had the ability to correct the resulting careless environment.
Agree! In Calif when we buy a gun , we have to have a gun safety certificate. Don’t know what NM state laws are to handle a firearm. Baldwin is not of good character.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JMR40
I'm not a fan of Alec Baldwin. But if he is found guilty of a crime it is going to set a precedent that most of us don't want to see. Be careful of what you ask for.
That what I say, it sounds as if Baldwin and others acted really stupidly by not first checking the status of the firearm. Next I don't see snapping a weapon pointed at another person as anywhere near a good idea. Actually pointing a firearm at a human is real stupid.

But it was an accident and completely lacked intent if all reports are accurate.

Sounds to me as if some large civil assessments are in order and maybe some non-felony negligence charges. Most people that handle firearms quite a lot over a lifetime will have a negligent or premature discharge. If you follow all the rules about muzzle direction it's likely just a learning experience.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I feel confident Hollywood and Baldwin can probably buy most any govt pukes in the take, I mean, state.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Baldwin doing T rump on SNL was classic.

That alone should keep him out of jail.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by JMR40
I'm not a fan of Alec Baldwin. But if he is found guilty of a crime it is going to set a precedent that most of us don't want to see. Be careful of what you ask for.
That what I say, it sounds as if Baldwin and others acted really stupidly by not first checking the status of the firearm. Next I don't see snapping a weapon pointed at another person as anywhere near a good idea. Actually pointing a firearm at a human is real stupid.

But it was an accident and completely lacked intent if all reports are accurate.

So, you missed the reports about

1. her husband working for a law firm that sometimes represented tbe Clintons and she said a few days before dead that she had info that would put Kilery in prison,

2. She was working on producing a movie with 3 others, including Anne Heche, about Pedophilia and child trafficking,

3. All four of those people are now dead,

4, Reports Baldwin is heavily involved in Pedophilia.

5, Baldwin loves Kilery and Bill and Zero and Pedo Joe,

6. Ms Hutchins was a Trump supporter,

7, Baldwin hates Trump

8. The Submarine in Hunt for Red October was based in Minsk, Russia,

9, Haylana was raised in Minsk,

10, People on the set said Baldwin went off that AM about Trumpsters,

And more.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
latimes.com

‘Rattled with guilt,’ assistant director David Halls convicted for role in ‘Rust’ shooting
Video from 'Rust' shooting investigation
BY MEG JAMESSTAFF WRITER
MARCH 31, 2023

“Rust” assistant director David Halls was convicted Friday of one count of negligent use of a deadly weapon for his role in the accidental shooting death of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins on the set of the low-budget western.

At a virtual court hearing, Halls told New Mexico 1st Judicial District Court Judge Mary Marlowe Sommer that he agreed to plead no contest to the misdemeanor charge.

With Halls’ plea, New Mexico prosecutors have secured one conviction in the criminal cases stemming from Alec Baldwin’s Oct. 21, 2021, shooting of Hutchins on the movie set near Santa Fe, N.M. The film’s director, Joel Souza, was wounded.

Sommer gave Halls — the person who handed Baldwin the loaded firearm — a suspended six-month sentence of unsupervised probation. Halls has agreed to pay a $500 fine, participate in a firearms safety class, refrain from taking drugs or alcohol and complete 24 hours of community service.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by grouseman

I simply posted the article, I'm not making any assumption

My apologies. Yes, I should have said the author of the article.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
BS He was never in any danger of being convicted of anything, He's a celebrity, remember?

Show class, have pride, and display character. If you do, winning will take care of itself.
Coach Bryant.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

608 members (1234, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 12344mag, 22250rem, 60 invisible), 2,499 guests, and 1,292 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,871
Posts18,518,028
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.