Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
These dispensaries that sell Marijuana and other THC products, are they a cash only business, or do they take plastic?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
No dopers wit guns

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Ah yes, the resident campfire rednecks. Our no-good government this, our rotten government that...but when it comes cannabis, they are all in on the side of big brother.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
There is a reason why the Feds will not take Marijuana off of the Schedule I Controlled Substance list.

Besides being involved in Drug Trafficking and taking money from cartels, that is.

Last edited by steve4102; 03/13/24.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 7mm_Loco
so what happens with the sale?... buyer get to try again?, gun get sent back to the shipper?, or something else?
come back tommorrow when the fed guy ain't there

there is no man more free than he who has nothing left to lose --unknown--
" If it bleeds we can kill it" Conan The Barbarian
IC B2

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by RatherBHuntin
Don’t smoke weed and then go to pick up a fire arm. A bit overkill by the ATF guy but stil, not much sympathy for the pot head.

I agree, our best lgs is also a pawn shop, and of course not in the best part of town and the crowd that comes in looking at "chine guns" and dracos are always smelling of pot. They've turned them away plenty.

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by bluffview
Ah yes, the resident campfire rednecks. Our no-good government this, our rotten government that...but when it comes cannabis, they are all in on the side of big brother.

Gotta draw the line somewhere.

Anybody stupid enough to smoke weed before picking up a gun gets what's coming.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Anti depressants and all other known behavior altering psychotropic prescription medication is ok with the atf. No problems there.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Anti depressants and all other known behavior altering psychotropic prescription medication is ok with the atf. No problems there.

They are not Schedule I Controlled substances, so your comparison is moot.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Timbermaster

They are not Schedule I Controlled substances, so your comparison is moot.
Oh, ok.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
There is a sign on the door of my LGS and it clearly states that if they can smell marijuana on you, they will not sell you a gun... I have no issue with that... Users of illegal drugs are not permitted to buy guns.

The worst thing ever to happen to cops is the personal video recorder... Now people can see the truth
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RatherBHuntin
Don’t smoke weed and then go to pick up a fire arm. A bit overkill by the ATF guy but stil, not much sympathy for the pot head.
Dont give any cred to the criminals in the ATF. Pot is becoming legal all over the US. Fed gov needs to get rid of that stupid rule using pot and owning firearms

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by Stophel
No sympathy from me for reefer addicts.

You know that he smoked a reffer? How do you know this?
Exactly. I think some are just reading the header without knowledge of what happened in the case

Last edited by gunchamp; 03/13/24.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bluffview
They are a bunch of dumbasses on this one

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
rule of law no longer applies in this country. rights can and will be stripped from you just on a a suspicion. kinda like Trump removal from the ballot without any due process. kinda like red flag laws. we are fast descending into third world status.
if Joe Blow had smelled of Jack Daniels would have little hitler have stopped the sale?.
we are circling the drain!

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Sako
There is a sign on the door of my LGS and it clearly states that if they can smell marijuana on you, they will not sell you a gun... I have no issue with that... Users of illegal drugs are not permitted to buy guns.
Wow. Would have never thought of that being on the door of a gun store.

I'm not really anti MJ. But its still illegal federally. OTOH just because you thought you smelled MJ, there could be many reasons. Might have smelled it on himself rather than the buyer..... lol. Wouldn't surprise me.

I do think that for the most part MJ is not a positive. Although I finally ran into someone that does it a bit and is just an outstanding worker.

May have to re think my thoughts that its not MJ that makes so many lazy on jobs and worthless, rather its most of the lazy and worthless like MJ.

Like anything I suspect in moderation most things are ok. We drink. Have never had a drinking problem. I suspect could do MJ now and then and never have an issue either. Same on narcotics. Only take major pain pills if we need them. Not for recreation. Really the same for even Tylenol. Rarely take it but when we do we take enough long enough to work.

Bottom line here is the ATF as "currently armed" will do anything to deny IMHO. Just like my super fast electronic suppressor paper work that has now kept my newest ones away from me longer than any paper ones we did.

The real story is they don't want you to have guns.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What about alcohol? ATF should be all over that one as well. Obviously we cant let a person own a gun who may have smoked some pot. Guess they shouldnt be drinking either. Hopefully the aTF makes some more illegal laws to curb this

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RAM

To the letter of the law? No. We don't. How far you wanna push it? Would you prefer he got cuffed and tested? Then they have multiple felonies and he's doing real time.

Don't be a dumbass. You're pissing up a rope.
I suspect JWP has forgotten more than youll ever know. So before being a dickhead, maybe step back a bit

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by RAM

To the letter of the law? No. We don't. How far you wanna push it? Would you prefer he got cuffed and tested? Then they have multiple felonies and he's doing real time.

Don't be a dumbass. You're pissing up a rope.
I suspect JWP has forgotten more than youll ever know. So before being a dickhead, maybe step back a bit

I swear that RAM at one time was a fairly normal presence on the forum. Am now thinking he’s got a tumor or is suffering from dementia symptoms a’la Biden.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
MJ is now decriminalized or legal in half of the United States. The fed will keep it on Schedule 1 so they can selectively enforce it against who they see fit.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

656 members (160user, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 1234, 72 invisible), 2,085 guests, and 1,221 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,835
Posts18,496,744
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.