Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by bowmanh
Ken Buck seems to be a real jerk.

I've said this before, but it's worth repeating;

Ken Buck was 100% Trump and MAGA right up to spring 2023. Then his tune changed dramatically. 180' flip. Plus, he couldn't get in front of enough TV cameras. Someone had gotten to him.

That is correct.

Beanman...I know she votes the way we like however I don’t live there as you do so I won’t argue my opinion being that it is just that as an outsider.

KB was compromised though.I don’t know what he was blackmailed with but a guy that switches up instantly like he did has one of those Joe Scarborough or Justice Roberts kind of stinks. I mean morning Joe was a R from Florida, until that girl died in his office and now he is left of The View

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Drip Drip Drip of Republican Congressmen

Another One Bits the Dust

And Another One Gone

And Another One

Hey Hey Hey

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by akrange
Drip Drip Drip of Republican Congressmen

Another One Bits the Dust

And Another One Gone

And Another One

Hey Hey Hey

to be replaced by Democrats, by design of course.

Same schit as 2018.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The FBI keeps dossiers on everyone on congress. Everyone in Washington has something to hide.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by rainshot
The FBI keeps dossiers on everyone on congress. Everyone in Washington has something to hide.

This^^^
and even if they don't wink

FJB & FJT
IC B2

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Boebert slams Buck’s decision as ‘weak sauce,’ says she won’t run in special election

Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.) called Rep. Ken Buck’s (R-Colo.) decision to resign early “weak sauce” but said she would not be resigning to run in the special election to fill his seat.

Boebert represents the state’s 3rd Congressional District, which includes the Western Slope and much of southern Colorado. She announced late last year, however, that she would run for Buck’s seat, which is the 4th District in eastern Colorado, after Buck announced he would not seek reelection.

But Buck moved up his retirement, saying Tuesday he plans to leave Congress at the end of next week. The decision triggers a special election this summer to fill out the remainder of his term and threatens Boebert’s chances of being elected to his seat.

The development raised questions about whether Boebert would try to fill Buck’s seat for the remainder of his term. However, Boebert told The Hill: “I’m not leaving my constituents in the 3rd district.”

Boebert said she’s still planning to run in the GOP primary in June to serve the full two-year term in the 4th District and criticized Buck’s decision to leave his House seat early in a statement issued through her campaign.

“Ken Buck’s announcement yesterday was a gift to the Uniparty. The establishment concocted a swampy backroom deal to try to rig an election I’m winning by 25 points,” she said. “Forcing an unnecessary Special Election on the same day as the Primary Election will confuse voters, result in a lame duck Congressman on day one, and leave the 4th District with no representation for more than three months. The 4th District deserves better.”

Boebert also touted that she was the “only Trump-endorsed, America First candidate in this race.”

Each party gets to nominate a candidate to face off in the June 25 special election — held the same day as the state’s primaries.

Because Buck’s district is reliably red, whichever Republican gets chosen to compete in the special election is better positioned to win the GOP primary for the two-year term to serve in the district beginning in January because voters will weigh in on both races on the same day.

Boebert would have had to resign from her seat to compete in the special election for Buck’s seat, which would have further imperiled the GOP majority in the House.

FOX News - Denver

"Each party gets to nominate a candidate to face off in the June 25 special election" - How's that suppose to work? Who gets to do the "nominating"?

Thanks for everything Buck, you turned into a real azzhole. But, some of us knew that.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Jerry Sonnenberg will likely win to replace Buck. He’s a good Republican. Boebert says she won’t leave District 3 to participate in the runoff but she is leaving District 3 to run in D 4. Sonnenberg and Hurd will be great replacements for Buck and Boebert in D 4 and D 3 respectively.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BeanMan
Jerry Sonnenberg will likely win to replace Buck. He’s a good Republican. Boebert says she won’t leave District 3 to participate in the runoff but she is leaving District 3 to run in D 4. Sonnenberg and Hurd will be great replacements for Buck and Boebert in D 4 and D 3 respectively.

Dan Crenshaw was to be a great R as well before he got in. He’s in a district just north of me and fooled everyone. Now he’s an in bedded tick making money like AOC. He walked through his primary a couple of weeks ago too. That’s why I was saying Boebert’s voting record and the establishment hating her makes her appear to be good for CO to an outsider.

Her personal life, I could give a D about, just vote as a non uniparty rep.

If she gets bounced out, I hope you aren’t wrong about those two and not getting Buck’d or Crenshaw’d.

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 007FJ
[quote=BeanMan]Jerry Sonnenberg will likely win to replace Buck. He’s a good Republican. Boebert says she won’t leave District 3 to participate in the runoff but she is leaving District 3 to run in D 4. Sonnenberg and Hurd will be great replacements for Buck and Boebert in D 4 and D 3 respectively.

Dan Crenshaw was to be a great R as well before he got in. He’s in a district just north of me and fooled everyone. Now he’s an in bedded tick making money like AOC. He walked through his primary a couple of weeks ago too. That’s why I was saying Boebert’s voting record and the establishment hating her makes her appear to be good for CO to an outsider.

Her personal life, I could give a D about, just vote as a non uniparty rep.

If she gets bounced out, I hope you aren’t wrong about those two and not getting Buck’d or Crenshaw’d.[/quote

Boebert didn’t get bounced out, She quit District 3, the district I live in, because she had fouled her own bed badly enough that the very conservative D 3 would not have re-elected her. She won’t win in D 4 for the same reasons.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yeah I get it. Treat politicians like rental cars. If she goes down the road, no sweat. The problem is that we the voters don’t turn the car in much to often by not turning out for primaries to keep from getting Buck’d, McCarthy’d or Crenshaw’d.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/14287790/7496

I left that last post then went to check the latest memes. Thought this was funny since I brought up Crenshaw out of the blue.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

108 members (6mmCreedmoor, 338reddog, 14idaho, 01Foreman400, afisher, 6 invisible), 1,470 guests, and 830 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,324
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.