Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by earlybrd
What a schit show
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Suckpoo needs a life.

Never fails, the Fire’s resident Democrats again ignore the message and attack the messenger.

This.

Boomers.. One Day ..

GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
And on election day, go volunteer and be an election poll watcher.

Last edited by TimberRunner; 03/14/24.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
What a schit show
Suckpoo needs a life.

Never fails, the Fire’s resident Democrats again ignore the message and attack the messenger.

LOL, the town crier's union.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Nestucca
Originally Posted by bluefish
And I hope after Michigan they go after the next one and the next one and the next one
Pennsylvania needs to be next

This, and I am from PA.

Heaven has a wall, a gate and strict immigration policy.

Hell has open borders.

Let that sink in.....

I Live for Opening Day!
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
What a schit show
Suckpoo needs a life.

The chikin schit parrot callin ppl democrats

IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I hope Wi. is next...Couple of days after the 20 election, radio stated there were more votes counted in Wi. than there were registered voters. That info was quickly removed.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by bluefish
Best news I have heard in a long time.
Ditto!!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by CGPAUL
I hope Wi. is next...Couple of days after the 20 election, radio stated there were more votes counted in Wi. than there were registered voters. That info was quickly removed.

PA too.

Heaven has a wall, a gate and strict immigration policy.

Hell has open borders.

Let that sink in.....

I Live for Opening Day!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by TwoTrax
Originally Posted by CGPAUL

PA too.
I hope that Trump and Lara Trump can generate enough money and personnel to launch these types of assaults on many fronts and in many states at the same time.

I think they are going to have too, as these things take time, doing them one-at-a-time will take too long.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
With luck it catches fire in enough minds and enough places to expose and undo much of this damage. We must never, ever give up.

The way life should be.
IC B3

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I hope that Trump and Lara Trump can generate enough money and personnel to launch these types of assaults on many fronts and in many states at the same time.
I think they are going to have too, as these things take time, doing them one-at-a-time will take too long.

Originally Posted by SupFoo
Lara Trump says the RNC will devote "massive resources" to election integrity. Three days into the job, she's kicking ass. Think this is just the start of a lawsuit roll-out.
Now I am beginning to believe Trumps' meeting with Elon Musk and a couple "Big Donors" had something to do with them financing a massive nationwide effort. Which would be kool.

Trump won USSC 9-0. You didn't think that would happen.

Laura co-chair. You didn't think the RNC would "let her in". Plus Trump inserted two of his best as COO and Chief of Staff.

Steve, no offense, but you have been Debbie Downer about Trump's chances of anything since day one; you've been wrong about everything.

I don't think Trump needs your "Johnny Come Lately" advice now. He's got this. Raising huge money and has Steve Miller recruiting the best.

Trump's offense has taken the field, stand back, he's gonna crush The Swamp. Gonna be Epic.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Lara Trump says the RNC will devote "massive resources" to election integrity. Three days into the job, she's kicking ass. Think this is just the start of a lawsuit roll-out.
Now I am beginning to believe Trumps' meeting with Elon Musk and a couple "Big Donors" had something to do with them financing a massive nationwide effort. Which would be kool.

Trump won USSC 9-0. You didn't think that would happen.

Laura co-chair. You didn't think the RNC would "let her in". Plus Trump inserted two of his best as COO and Chief of Staff.

Steve, no offense, but you have been Debbie Downer about Trump's chances of anything since day one; you've been wrong about everything.

I don't think Trump needs your "Johnny Come Lately" advice now. He's got this. Raising huge money and has Steve Miller recruiting the best.

Trump's offense has taken the field, stand back, he's gonna crush The Swamp. Gonna be Epic.
I still gotta know, as I get texts every day.

Is Trump and Trump RNC the same as WinRed?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Is Trump and Trump RNC the same as WinRed?

WinRed - Wkipedia

Last edited by SupFoo; 03/14/24.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The grassroots efforts to regain integrity in elections is growing. The National Republican Assemblies groups are popping up and people are engaging.

There is more to come.

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
"More Votes than Voters"

Biggest loose thread The Swamp left dangling.

It's obvious.

It's IMPOSSIBLE to defend.

Happened in many, many, states, at least in certain localities.

No judge can possible deny something so obvious, unless corrupt, then losing on appeals.

Discovery process will be jaw dropping, other crimes exposed, little rats will squeal on bigger rats.

"More Votes than Voters" will be used as the battering ram to knock down the front door to election steals.

"More Votes than Voters" could become a bigger chant than "Lock her up" !!!

Last edited by SupFoo; 03/14/24.
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
They can get going in Wisconsin too. We had a majority leader that is facing recall cause he sat on his hands and did nothing.. In Wisconsin, we had ballot boxes put u pin parks . People would show up and put in a ballot. Then an anonymous person would pick them up, sometimes in the middle of the night. The problem is it is clearly against Wisconsin voter laws. You can only vote by mail, drop it off at the building of your precinct or vote in person on election day. No one else has the right to put a ballot in a box ,, or have just anyone pick them up.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ihookem
They can get going in Wisconsin too.

Yup. Many states, everything is connected.

Wait until Trump gets to CO, he has a BIG score to settle here. smile

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
From the Daily Caller

Despite ‘Election Integrity’ Hype, GOP Could Be Walking Into 2024 Legal Buzzsaw

https://dailycaller.com/2024/03/14/...on-integrity-2024-lawsuit-voting-rights/

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 16penny, 1234, 10gaugeman, 53 invisible), 2,423 guests, and 1,275 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,520
Posts18,472,567
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.