Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Whatever opinion you may hold for Ann Coulter, she is not wrong on immigration issues. On immigration she is further to the right than anybody in the Rep party. I implore you to read her book, 'Adios America'.

This.

Trump is over rated by many. He's not a fiscal conservative. He didnt follow through on "immigration".

I will add, to his great credit, he was stellar on the "remain in Mexico" policy and was great in getting Mx on board. I like his geopolitics in terms of no war mongering and getting trade back on equal footing.

I love his sharp stick in the eye of media, but he fumbled on immigration when he had a chance. Ann is 100% correct on this.

I'll vote for trump again, because stale bread beats a hunk of [bleep] for a meal. Every day.

Post a link where he failed on immigration.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R
There are places the Wall detours Illegal traffic, but there's no place the wall stops Illegal traffic, it's like trying to build a fence a bird can't fly over, there's many more effective way's to stop Illegals than a wall on our side of the Rio Grande, but our Government doesn't have the BALLS to use them. Rio7

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I am not mad at you Bob....that's just how the quotes went.

The more and more threads like this we see the more and more I believe the loudest Steal believers voted for Biden or didn't vote.

It's the perfect cover. Fugging rats.

Exactly. "Patriots", Until you look under the hood.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
My support for Trump is largely based on the fact that he's hated by all the right people.

My initial support for Trump was he promised a wall and to repeal and replace Obamacare. Neither of which happened once he/we got a dose of reality. I listened to a podcast with Vivek on this very issue (can’t remember which one) and Vivek was spot on.

I actually posted on here before all the bandwagon hero worshippers showed up that Trump would be an expert at appointing the correct people to cabinet positions. That didn’t age well.

Now my support or Trump is based the hope that he will protect the 2a, stay out of my way for four years, keep us out of wars, get energy down, protect our investments in real estate, clip the wings of many government agencies/regulations, a strong military, and yes a wall/secure border.

But, according to the campfire braintrust a wall is/was impossible.

Read the fugking links I posted!!!!!

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Tarquin Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by local_dirt
What is it you people can't understand? You just can't understand that he couldn't do it on his own. ....

And he won't be able to do a damn thing on his own in a second term either.

its never trumps fault....its called negotiation which trump has said many times he is the best at it.....hopefully he can check his ego at the door this time.....the amount of ball washing that goes on here is crazy.....bob

People here who are giving Trump a pass on the wall are flat wrong---on history and their facts. They need to watch the actual damn video. Coulter lays it out and Trump laid an egg. Will he get it done this time? If he doesn't we're finished, if it isn't too late already.

Tarquin
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Trump didn't fail on the border.

That you jackwagons think he did is indicative of a severe lack of objectivity.

Go back to MSM you dummies.
This. So hard for the campfire cucks to understand

if you run on a issue and don't get it done....you have failed....pretty simple. why you failed is a different matter ...bob

His tenacity was not a failure. All the other fugkwads in washington failed HIM.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Nestucca
ol-Mike I wish they would go after the employers with a vengeance and make it hurt bad. As for getting anything done in the first term Trump was forced to go it alone while fighting all the BS charges against him in court. Neither side could afford for him to be successful so they tried to burn it to the ground. Give me back my $2.59 a gallon diesel and prosperity for the country and I’ll take whatever else he manages to get done.

Exactly. Contrast him with.that pos biden and tell me who got anything done for the prosperity of the country.

You 5th column fugks need to STFU and just suck on Ann Coultor's ass.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
My support for Trump is largely based on the fact that he's hated by all the right people.

My initial support for Trump was he promised a wall and to repeal and replace Obamacare. Neither of which happened once he/we got a dose of reality. I listened to a podcast with Vivek on this very issue (can’t remember which one) and Vivek was spot on.

I actually posted on here before all the bandwagon hero worshippers showed up that Trump would be an expert at appointing the correct people to cabinet positions. That didn’t age well.

Now my support or Trump is based the hope that he will protect the 2a, stay out of my way for four years, keep us out of wars, get energy down, protect our investments in real estate, clip the wings of many government agencies/regulations, a strong military, and yes a wall/secure border.

But, according to the campfire braintrust a wall is/was impossible.

Read the fugking links I posted!!!!!

I did, before you even posted them. You aren’t the only person with Google.

Trump failed to deliver on what he campaigned on. He didn’t campaign on “trying to build a border wall”. He said it was going to happen, and it didn’t.

If he gets another four years let’s see if he can actually follow through this time.

Your defense of Trump is that it wasn’t his fault. Well, don’t campaign on things can’t deliver.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Tarquin
What is it you people can't understand? You just can't understand that he couldn't do it on his own. ....

its never trumps fault....its called negotiation which trump has said many times he is the best at it.....hopefully he can check his ego at the door this time.....the amount of ball washing that goes on here is crazy.....bob

People here who are giving Trump a pass on the wall are flat wrong---on history and their facts. They need to watch the actual damn video. Coulter lays it out and Trump laid an egg. Will he get it done this time? If he doesn't we're finished, if it isn't too late already.

READ THE FIGKING LINKS I POSTED!!! YOU BRAINWASHED DOLT!!!

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Tardqueen is so worried....she ain't even gonna vote.

Chickenshits.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
His tenacity was not a failure. All the other fugkwads in washington failed HIM.
Given the awesome powers of the presidency, when it comes to defending our nation from invasion, that's not an excuse. He had merely to command his subordinates in the US Military to construct the wall, then defend it from the invaders. He could have done this in his first year in office.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I see a lot of you must have played Dungeons and Dragons growing up.

Were you fantasizing about pouring hot oil over the side?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BOBBALEE
In 2001 Bush ordered the border patrol to secure the border. They did. No wall, just enforcement.
Plenty got through.

Although I am a huge supporter of policies that discourage illegal immigration, a wall needs to be part of that plan. The draw of all the free stuff given to illegals in sanctuary cities is too great otherwise.

The border dwellers have historically crossed with impunity. Like work here, live there, cross twice a day. In the rural areas they didn't even bother with a POE.
After about a year they complained about the hassle of crossing so it stopped. I mean, we had won the war in Afghanistan by then. No need to worry.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Trump didn't fail on the border.

That you jackwagons think he did is indicative of a severe lack of objectivity.

Go back to MSM you dummies.
This. So hard for the campfire cucks to understand

if you run on a issue and don't get it done....you have failed....pretty simple. why you failed is a different matter ...bob

Exactly. Dont know why this is so hard for these asses to understand

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
So Trump didn't big this big stupid wall. AFTER they figured out they could do a better job for less money quicker by letting BP do its job.

So you let the MSM feed you a bullshit narrative and then proceed to allow the Dems to burn the country down as a protest?

Good job.

You guys act like Trans activists.

Sphexism at its finest.

I am MAGA.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W

Who do you think will do a better job at border enforcement, Trump or any pos on the other team?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Whatever opinion you may hold for Ann Coulter, she is not wrong on immigration issues. On immigration she is further to the right than anybody in the Rep party. I implore you to read her book, 'Adios America'.
Before you explode on me, I am a Trump supporter from the get go. A supporter is different from a blind worshiper. For a few practical reasons, Trump failed to secure a wall as he promised. I can live with the unfulfilled promise, regretfully...apparently Ann can't...doesn't mean her message is wrong. She claimed long before Trump, that a flood of brown people, who have proved beyond any doubt, by history, that they are unable to govern themselves in their parent countries, and they, in sufficient numbers will drag our country down to their level. I ask you to tamp down the emotion, understand her message, and try and separate the message from the messenger.
To pretend that Trump did not let his mouth overload his ability to deliver, is pretending the emperor has clothes when clearly he is buck ass naked. We should still support him, clothes or not...but also we should listen to warnings of impending dangers like uncontrolled illegal entry.

Yes.

A US President doesn't require congress to defend the nation from invasion, to include the building of whatever structures he deems necessary. He merely had to order the military to build it.

And yes

Do either of you understand how long it can take to take or condemn privately owned real estate ?
Do you[honestly] believe that the .GOV just shows up one day with equipment and materials to build said wall on your property?

Wow is all I have here.

FJB & FJT
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Raeford
Before you explode on me, I am a Trump supporter from the get go. A supporter is different from a blind worshiper. For a few practical reasons, Trump failed to secure a wall as he promised. I can live with the unfulfilled promise, regretfully...apparently Ann can't...doesn't mean her message is wrong. She claimed long before Trump, that a flood of brown people, who have proved beyond any doubt, by history, that they are unable to govern themselves in their parent countries, and they, in sufficient numbers will drag our country down to their level. I ask you to tamp down the emotion, understand her message, and try and separate the message from the messenger.
To pretend that Trump did not let his mouth overload his ability to deliver, is pretending the emperor has clothes when clearly he is buck ass naked. We should still support him, clothes or not...but also we should listen to warnings of impending dangers like uncontrolled illegal entry.

Yes.

A US President doesn't require congress to defend the nation from invasion, to include the building of whatever structures he deems necessary. He merely had to order the military to build it.

And yes

Do either of you understand how long it can take to take or condemn privately owned real estate ?
Do you[honestly] believe that the .GOV just shows up one day with equipment and materials to build said wall on your property?

Wow is all I have here.

Google the "Roosevelt Reservation"...and get back to us, 60 feet wide, 2,000 miles long. While we should have been building that, the lawyers could have been filing eminent domain in Texas. Wow is all I got.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Given the awesome powers of the presidency, when it comes to defending our nation from invasion, that's not an excuse. He had merely to command his subordinates in the US Military to construct the wall, then defend it from the invaders. He could have done this in his first year in office.

Man, don’t be foolish. If Trump had done that, he would have been impeached and removed. Turtle was looking for any opportunity he could to stick a knife in him and he sure as hell would have if Trump had done anything to give them the excuse.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
And yes

Wow is all I have here.[/quote]

Google the "Roosevelt Reservation"...and get back to us, 60 feet wide, 2,000 miles long. While we should have been building that, the lawyers could have been filing eminent domain in Texas. Wow is all I got.[/quote]

So simple a caveman could've had it done 2-3 weeks.......apparently crazy

FJB & FJT
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

117 members (7887mm08, 44mc, 35, 338rcm, 7mm_Loco, 6mmbrfan, 15 invisible), 1,313 guests, and 818 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,451
Posts18,507,953
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.