Home
Good discussion on immigration, culture, Trump's failures on the wall (bigly!) and Ukraine. Good stuff. Ann is a true conservative.

You really like that horse face never trumper, don't you?

You voting for Trump this year?
I've liked her ever since I first saw her as a guest on Bill Buckley's Firing Line.
Trump needs a fist full of blonde hair in each hand and shove it up her ass ball deep.
Pres. Trump should NOT grab her p*ssy on this one....
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I've liked her ever since I first saw her as a guest on Bill Buckley's Firing Line.

I admire Ann for her stance on the border. She has been 100% consistent on it.
Whatever opinion you may hold for Ann Coulter, she is not wrong on immigration issues. On immigration she is further to the right than anybody in the Rep party. I implore you to read her book, 'Adios America'.
Before you explode on me, I am a Trump supporter from the get go. A supporter is different from a blind worshiper. For a few practical reasons, Trump failed to secure a wall as he promised. I can live with the unfulfilled promise, regretfully...apparently Ann can't...doesn't mean her message is wrong. She claimed long before Trump, that a flood of brown people, who have proved beyond any doubt, by history, that they are unable to govern themselves in their parent countries, and they, in sufficient numbers will drag our country down to their level. I ask you to tamp down the emotion, understand her message, and try and separate the message from the messenger.
To pretend that Trump did not let his mouth overload his ability to deliver, is pretending the emperor has clothes when clearly he is buck ass naked. We should still support him, clothes or not...but also we should listen to warnings of impending dangers like uncontrolled illegal entry.
You dumbass. Trump didn't fail on the wall. Many under him did by failing to appropriate and properly delegate funds and resources. Not to mention Pedophile Ho Joe rescinded all work on the wall his first couple days after his placement.

It's hilarious to watch dumbfuks create alternative history.
A US President doesn't require congress to defend the nation from invasion, to include the building of whatever structures he deems necessary. He merely had to order the military to build it.
A US President doesn't require congress to defend the nation from invasion, to include the building of whatever structures he deems necessary. He merely had to order the military to build it.

And not lead the charge attacking Syria- how much did that cost. Those bucks and many many more billions doled out to foreign countries is 100% BS.

Horseshit. They fought him at every juncture.

This is the kind of revisionist history that kills countries.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13767
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Whatever opinion you may hold for Ann Coulter, she is not wrong on immigration issues. On immigration she is further to the right than anybody in the Rep party. I implore you to read her book, 'Adios America'.
Before you explode on me, I am a Trump supporter from the get go. A supporter is different from a blind worshiper. For a few practical reasons, Trump failed to secure a wall as he promised. I can live with the unfulfilled promise, regretfully...apparently Ann can't...doesn't mean her message is wrong. She claimed long before Trump, that a flood of brown people, who have proved beyond any doubt, by history, that they are unable to govern themselves in their parent countries, and they, in sufficient numbers will drag our country down to their level. I ask you to tamp down the emotion, understand her message, and try and separate the message from the messenger.
To pretend that Trump did not let his mouth overload his ability to deliver, is pretending the emperor has clothes when clearly he is buck ass naked. We should still support him, clothes or not...but also we should listen to warnings of impending dangers like uncontrolled illegal entry.

Yes.

And yes
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
You really like that horse face never trumper, don't you?

You voting for Trump this year?

No she ain't.

In fact I guarantee the queer will vote for Biden again.
Trump didn't fail on the border.

That you jackwagons think he did is indicative of a severe lack of objectivity.

Go back to MSM you dummies.
She has her moments but she s—-s too close to the house. For some unknown reason she’s convinced that Trump should’ve been able to do it all himself with no help. Congressional Republicans were complacent and democrats hostile. In spite of it all he did remarkably well.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Yep. There was this small inconvenience about getting funding from Congress….
Originally Posted by rainshot
She has her moments but she s—-s too close to the house. For some unknown reason she’s convinced that Trump should’ve been able to do it all himself with no help. Congressional Republicans were complacent and democrats hostile. In spite of it all he did remarkably well.

Double 👍 on this one. Paul Ryan fought jim harder than nancy Pelosi.
Originally Posted by Calvin

Yes.

And yes

Bullschit. Congress fought him at every juncture and caused slow-walking of his direct orders.

More revisionist history.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/dispatch/the-border-wall-is-outliving-trump
Originally Posted by hatari

Exactly. Why do some Patriots have such short memories?

Nope. There wasn't. As Commander In Chief, he merely had to order the Army to build it. The Army would have done so using Army funding. Like bombing other countries willy nilly, he can order them to do it and worry about funding later.
I remember it well. Instead of asking Congress, he should merely have ordered his subordinates in the Army to build it, and they would have done so. Just like ordering them to bomb here and bomb there.
You dumbass. Trump didn't fail on the wall. Many under him did by failing to appropriate and properly delegate funds and resources. Not to mention Pedophile Ho Joe rescinded all work on the wall his first couple days after his placement.

It's hilarious to watch dumbfuks create alternative history.
Not to forget when he had both chambers Paul Ryan was the speaker of the House that controlled the purse strings.
If I remember correctly Trump lost in court to use the military and military funds to build the wall. I might be wrong but it seems like I remember a court ruling of such.
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Ann is a true conservative.

You must be joking!!! You might actually be more of a conservative than Ann and that's a stretch! She's nothing more than an attention whore.... she can't and doesn't want to be in charge because she would rather sit back and critique and sell books about it. That makes her money, whether it's correct or accurate doesn't matter to her. If she ever landed in a position of power she would fail worse that Kamala, but yet you follow her like a moth to a flame. You're pathetic at best....

Nope. There wasn't. As Commander In Chief, he merely had to order the Army to build it. The Army would have done so using Army funding. Like bombing other countries willy nilly, he can order them to do it and worry about funding later.

Bullschit.
I remember it well. Instead of asking Congress, he should merely have ordered his subordinates in the Army to build it, and they would have done so. Just like ordering them to bomb here and bomb there.

Again, bullschit. You mean like Mark Milley?
Originally Posted by bobinpa

You must be joking!!! You might actually be more of a conservative than Ann and that's a stretch! She's nothing more than an attention whore.... she can't and doesn't want to be in charge because she would rather sit back and critique and sell books about it. That makes her money, whether it's correct or accurate doesn't matter to her. If she ever landed in a position of power she would fail worse that Kamala, but yet you follow her like a moth to a flame. You're pathetic at best....

Truth.

You're full of it and your memory is broke. Trump broke his ass to try to get that wall built.

If you think it was TRUMP that failed to get the wall built, You need to start doing memory exercises.
She's just trying to become relevant again, even though she never really was.
Originally Posted by Nestucca
If I remember correctly Trump lost in court to use the military and military funds to build the wall. I might be wrong but it seems like I remember a court ruling of such.

You weren't wrong, Nestucca.

Started here.

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2018-12-19/trump-says-military-will-build-wall

A temporary victory.

https://www.npr.org/2020/01/09/7949...-billion-in-military-funds-for-border-wa

Final defeat on using military.

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/06/26/military-funds-border-wall/

Try to remember. The Federal Court system is full of traitors.
Coulter is worthless as tits on a boar hog.

The executive branch can do whatever the phucgh they want on the border. The SCOTUS just backed that up. Congress not needed.

Started here.

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2018-12-19/trump-says-military-will-build-wall

A temporary victory.

Well, ya done did it.

Made TRH look like the moron he is.

Now he's gonna hafta start 3 threads bout shootin some old irrelevant firearm.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Started here.

A temporary victory.

Well, ya done did it.

I’m not trying to make anyone look stupid just trying to get the facts straight as my memory has been overwhelmed with the crap that’s gone on the last 7-8 years. It gets pretty convoluted.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Started here.

A temporary victory.

Well, ya done did it.

I’m not trying to make anyone look stupid just trying to get the facts straight as my memory has been overwhelmed with the crap that’s gone on the last 7-8 years. It gets pretty convoluted.

I hear ya.
He was Commander In Chief. Don't ask the courts, just issue the order.
This is a really simple one.

He ran in ‘16 on a wall. That was one of his main campaign promises other than repealing and replacing Obama Care. Some wall was built at a great expense, but not enough to make any difference.

You can make all the excuses you want, but you don’t run on something you can’t deliver without pissing people off when you don’t deliver. Ann happens to be one of those people.

Not sure why that’s so hard to understand.

Next big one for Trump was him saying he would end the Russia/Ukraine war on day 1. I hope he delivers.

He ran in ‘16 on a wall. That was one of his main campaign promises other than repealing and replacing Obama Care. Some wall was built at a great expense, but not enough to make any difference.

You can make all the excuses you want, but you don’t run on something you can’t deliver without pissing people off when you don’t deliver. Ann happens to be one of those people.

Next big one for Trump was him saying he would end the Russia/Ukraine war on day 1. I hope he delivers.

Well said.

What is it you people can't understand? You just can't understand that he couldn't do it on his own. With traitors in Congress, the Courts AND the Army, there's no way he could get that entire wall built. Stop lying and read my post above AND read the links in it. THAT'S THE WAY IT HAPPENED! Get it through your thick skulls. You sound like a bunch of Trump haters with selective memory.

He could have and would have delivered if it weren't for all the logs thrown in front of him. Get it through your thick anti Trump skulls. You fugkers ignore anything that doesn't go along with your anti Trump agenda.

Well said.

No, it isn't.

Well said.

You dumb fůckers would love a wall even though Trump curtailed illegals better without it.
What is it you people can't understand? You just can't understand that he couldn't do it on his own. ....

And he won't be able to do a damn thing on his own in a second term either.

What is it you people can't understand? You just can't understand that he couldn't do it on his own. With traitors in Congress, the Courts AND the Army, there's no way he could get that entire wall built. Stop lying and read my post above AND read the links in it. THAT'S THE WAY IT HAPPENED! Get it through your thick skulls. You sound like a bunch of Trump haters with selective memory.

He could have and would have delivered if it weren't for all the logs thrown in front of him. Get it through your thick anti Trump skulls. You fugkers ignore anything that doesn't go along with your anti Trump agenda.

Why so triggered by the fact that Trump promised a wall in ‘16 and couldn’t deliver?
Originally Posted by Stophel
What is it you people can't understand? You just can't understand that he couldn't do it on his own. ....

Basically these guys are saying that it would have been impossible from Trump to get wall done. Well, nothing has changed so basically from 24-28 it will also be impossible for the wall to get done.

Why so triggered by the fact that Trump promised a wall in ‘16 and couldn’t deliver?

I'm not triggered. You have obviously decided to remain uninformed and you didn't read my post above with the links embedded in it that are the truth. What you are posting is not. READ THOSE LINKS!

Basically these guys are saying that it would have been impossible from Trump to get wall done. Well, nothing has changed so basically from 24-28 it will also be impossible for the wall to get done.

Get rid of the traitors and communists and the work will get done!

THAT, and anytime he tried to do something some random circuit judge would impose a stay. I recall a judge from Hawaii calling the shots and halting something else Trump was working on.

Why are you trying to discourage people from voting?

Because they only care about defending DJT, not actually solving the massive problem of illegal immigration that is well on its way to destroying this country. If they really cared about the latter, they'd be holding his feet to the fire instead of defending his failure on the very issue that mattered the most. Coulter makes the point, which I think is valid, that had DJT fulfilled his promise of building the wall (and recall, he promised he'd get it done because he was the man who could do it, notwithstanding "Washington"), he would have been re-elected. Recall also that Trump lost substantial support in the last election from white males. Why? Because of his broken promise on the wall.

This.

Trump is over rated by many. He's not a fiscal conservative. He didnt follow through on "immigration".

I will add, to his great credit, he was stellar on the "remain in Mexico" policy and was great in getting Mx on board. I like his geopolitics in terms of no war mongering and getting trade back on equal footing.

I love his sharp stick in the eye of media, but he fumbled on immigration when he had a chance. Ann is 100% correct on this.

I'll vote for trump again, because stale bread beats a hunk of [bleep] for a meal. Every day.
Get rid of the traitors and communists and the work will get done!

^ Agree. I am more than happy giving him another term to root out the problems.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Well said.

You dumb fůckers would love a wall even though Trump curtailed illegals better without it.

then dont run on it, dont say/run on something you cant/wont deliver.....bob

its never trumps fault....its called negotiation which trump has said many times he is the best at it.....hopefully he can check his ego at the door this time.....the amount of ball washing that goes on here is crazy.....bob
Would the President ask Congress for funding before he started defending the US against tanks rolling in from Mexico? Would he wait patiently to hear if the courts approved before he responded to it with the military?
Trump is the solution to the immigration problem. First you have to have a president that recognizes the problem and is willing to do something about it. Trump had huge trouble getting funding for the wall but he managed to get a lot of wall built in spite of the resistance. Instead of bleating about what you don't think he did, look at what he was able to do with virtually no help from congress even his own party. Put him back in office and Give him a republican congress willing to help and watch what happens.

Well said.

Yep.
The Wall is something the commies will open up wide enough to drive six tractor trailers abreast through. Policy is where it's at, real simple; no free-bees, no jobs, employing an illegal gets you a HUGE Fine + mandatory 6 months in jail - first offense .
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Well said.

Yep.
The Wall is something the commies will open up wide enough to drive six tractor trailers abreast through. Policy is where it's at, real simple; no free-bees, no jobs, employing an illegal gets you a HUGE Fine + mandatory 6 months in jail - first offense .

that doesn't sound as dramatic as building the wall.....one way you save money, the other you spend money...bob
ol-Mike I wish they would go after the employers with a vengeance and make it hurt bad. As for getting anything done in the first term Trump was forced to go it alone while fighting all the BS charges against him in court. Neither side could afford for him to be successful so they tried to burn it to the ground. Give me back my $2.59 a gallon diesel and prosperity for the country and I’ll take whatever else he manages to get done.
Let me just say this:

I voted for Trump in ‘16 and ‘20. I will vote for him in ‘24.

There better be a wall at the end of ‘28 and the border better be secure if he wins. No excuses, get it done.
The Wall that WAS built BUILT now has the doors welded OPEN.
In 2001 Bush ordered the border patrol to secure the border. They did. No wall, just enforcement.
Originally Posted by Upperplainsman
The Wall that WAS built BUILT now has the doors welded OPEN.

No it wasn’t. 80 new miles built that previously did not have a wall and 400 or so miles of old barrier upgraded.
Let me just say this:

I voted for Trump in ‘16 and ‘20. I will vote for him in ‘24.

There better be a wall at the end of ‘28 and the border better be secure if he wins. No excuses, get it done.

same here...no more excuses, do what you say you are best at......myself I would rather see laws...enforced...against employers and shut down the free ride......and kick out all the illegals....bob
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Well said.

Yep.

I would love to see this, but it will never happen down here. Every commercial and many residential job sites would be completely shut down. The whole world is trying to move here, so our construction industry is massive. Think big funding to government officials. Most white and black folks refuse to work in construction these days. A work program allowing them to stay for a limited amount of time might possibly work. Make them go home periodically to keep them from getting established on our communities.

This. So hard for the campfire cucks to understand
What part of "the wall that was built" don't you understand. Bet you rode the little bus.
Originally Posted by bobinpa

Spot on!
Originally Posted by gunchamp

if you run on a issue and don't get it done....you have failed....pretty simple. why you failed is a different matter ...bob
Originally Posted by rainshot
Trump is the solution to the immigration problem. First you have to have a president that recognizes the problem and is willing to do something about it. Trump had huge trouble getting funding for the wall but he managed to get a lot of wall built in spite of the resistance. Instead of bleating about what you don't think he did, look at what he was able to do with virtually no help from congress even his own party. Put him back in office and Give him a republican congress willing to help and watch what happens.
This as well!

Because they only care about defending DJT, not actually solving the massive problem of illegal immigration that is well on its way to destroying this country. If they really cared about the latter, they'd be holding his feet to the fire instead of defending his failure on the very issue that mattered the most. Coulter makes the point, which I think is valid, that had DJT fulfilled his promise of building the wall (and recall, he promised he'd get it done because he was the man who could do it, notwithstanding "Washington"), he would have been re-elected. Recall also that Trump lost substantial support in the last election from white males. Why? Because of his broken promise on the wall.
Who you voting for this fall? Whoever is running as a dem Im guessing
Originally Posted by BOBBALEE
In 2001 Bush ordered the border patrol to secure the border. They did. No wall, just enforcement.
Plenty got through.

Although I am a huge supporter of policies that discourage illegal immigration, a wall needs to be part of that plan. The draw of all the free stuff given to illegals in sanctuary cities is too great otherwise.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
I would love to see this, but it will never happen down here. Every commercial and many residential job sites would be completely shut down. The whole world is trying to move here, so our construction industry is massive. Think big funding to government officials. Most white and black folks refuse to work in construction these days. A work program allowing them to stay for a limited amount of time might possibly work. Make them go home periodically to keep them from getting established on our communities.
The only reason that dynamic exists is because there are plenty of third worlders here willing to work for peanuts. Were that not the case, construction work would provide a living wage for heads of families, and White folks, and blacks, would start taking those jobs again, particularly if government benefits were curtailed for non-workers.
My support for Trump is largely based on the fact that he's hated by all the right people.
Originally Posted by Bob_mt

if you run on a issue and don't get it done....you have failed....pretty simple. why you failed is a different matter ...bob

So then we vote Democrat.

Republicans fugging suck.

You guys get what you deserve.
Many big money interests are not willing to support any immigration reform. They like having illegals in the workforce. There are huge problems with that. Like any infection they eventually take over. The roofing industry is a prime example. Currently you have one Heffy that has his credentials and he is hired. He is a contractor and his subs are all illegal. He pays them. It’s a way to get around taxation. Companies love it but eventually they are dependent on it. That guy can pull his crew at any time and go anywhere.
Government spending has increased the cost of living exponentially. Wages go up to support it. It is a huge ponzy scheme. Congress will always listen to their big money donors. That’s why nothing gets done. Reagan got suckered into legalizing many on the solemn promise that immigration laws would be enforced. Did it happen?
That’s what we’re up against. You can’t legislate morality when money is involved.
We are at a fork in the road. If we continue down the wrong path we will end up like Mexico.
My support for Trump is largely based on the fact that he's hated by all the right people.

Yeah....we can see that.
That's typically a good indicator that he'd be better for the American people than the candidate the establishment wants.

My initial support for Trump was he promised a wall and to repeal and replace Obamacare. Neither of which happened once he/we got a dose of reality. I listened to a podcast with Vivek on this very issue (can’t remember which one) and Vivek was spot on.

I actually posted on here before all the bandwagon hero worshippers showed up that Trump would be an expert at appointing the correct people to cabinet positions. That didn’t age well.

Now my support or Trump is based the hope that he will protect the 2a, stay out of my way for four years, keep us out of wars, get energy down, protect our investments in real estate, clip the wings of many government agencies/regulations, a strong military, and yes a wall/secure border.

But, according to the campfire braintrust a wall is/was impossible.
So you, Queenie, Ann Coulter and Bristoe all hate him....so therefore you support him?

Question....was Trump supposed to take the one set of keys to the Wall with him when the next time you Karens throw a tantrum and a Democrat gets the White House?

So then we vote Democrat.

Republicans fugging suck.

You guys get what you deserve.

That's a pretty big jump....save your angst for those that won't vote for whatever reason...bob
I am not mad at you Bob....that's just how the quotes went.

The more and more threads like this we see the more and more I believe the loudest Steal believers voted for Biden or didn't vote.

It's the perfect cover. Fugging rats.
Originally Posted by Crockettnj

This.

Trump is over rated by many. He's not a fiscal conservative. He didnt follow through on "immigration".

I will add, to his great credit, he was stellar on the "remain in Mexico" policy and was great in getting Mx on board. I like his geopolitics in terms of no war mongering and getting trade back on equal footing.

I love his sharp stick in the eye of media, but he fumbled on immigration when he had a chance. Ann is 100% correct on this.

I'll vote for trump again, because stale bread beats a hunk of [bleep] for a meal. Every day.

Post a link where he failed on immigration.
There are places the Wall detours Illegal traffic, but there's no place the wall stops Illegal traffic, it's like trying to build a fence a bird can't fly over, there's many more effective way's to stop Illegals than a wall on our side of the Rio Grande, but our Government doesn't have the BALLS to use them. Rio7

The more and more threads like this we see the more and more I believe the loudest Steal believers voted for Biden or didn't vote.

Exactly. "Patriots", Until you look under the hood.

My initial support for Trump was he promised a wall and to repeal and replace Obamacare. Neither of which happened once he/we got a dose of reality. I listened to a podcast with Vivek on this very issue (can’t remember which one) and Vivek was spot on.

I actually posted on here before all the bandwagon hero worshippers showed up that Trump would be an expert at appointing the correct people to cabinet positions. That didn’t age well.

Now my support or Trump is based the hope that he will protect the 2a, stay out of my way for four years, keep us out of wars, get energy down, protect our investments in real estate, clip the wings of many government agencies/regulations, a strong military, and yes a wall/secure border.

Read the fugking links I posted!!!!!

its never trumps fault....its called negotiation which trump has said many times he is the best at it.....hopefully he can check his ego at the door this time.....the amount of ball washing that goes on here is crazy.....bob

People here who are giving Trump a pass on the wall are flat wrong---on history and their facts. They need to watch the actual damn video. Coulter lays it out and Trump laid an egg. Will he get it done this time? If he doesn't we're finished, if it isn't too late already.

His tenacity was not a failure. All the other fugkwads in washington failed HIM.
ol-Mike I wish they would go after the employers with a vengeance and make it hurt bad. As for getting anything done in the first term Trump was forced to go it alone while fighting all the BS charges against him in court. Neither side could afford for him to be successful so they tried to burn it to the ground. Give me back my $2.59 a gallon diesel and prosperity for the country and I’ll take whatever else he manages to get done.

Exactly. Contrast him with.that pos biden and tell me who got anything done for the prosperity of the country.

You 5th column fugks need to STFU and just suck on Ann Coultor's ass.

I did, before you even posted them. You aren’t the only person with Google.

Trump failed to deliver on what he campaigned on. He didn’t campaign on “trying to build a border wall”. He said it was going to happen, and it didn’t.

If he gets another four years let’s see if he can actually follow through this time.

Your defense of Trump is that it wasn’t his fault. Well, don’t campaign on things can’t deliver.

People here who are giving Trump a pass on the wall are flat wrong---on history and their facts. They need to watch the actual damn video. Coulter lays it out and Trump laid an egg. Will he get it done this time? If he doesn't we're finished, if it isn't too late already.

READ THE FIGKING LINKS I POSTED!!! YOU BRAINWASHED DOLT!!!
Tardqueen is so worried....she ain't even gonna vote.

Chickenshits.
His tenacity was not a failure. All the other fugkwads in washington failed HIM.
Given the awesome powers of the presidency, when it comes to defending our nation from invasion, that's not an excuse. He had merely to command his subordinates in the US Military to construct the wall, then defend it from the invaders. He could have done this in his first year in office.
I see a lot of you must have played Dungeons and Dragons growing up.

Were you fantasizing about pouring hot oil over the side?
Originally Posted by BOBBALEE
Plenty got through.

Although I am a huge supporter of policies that discourage illegal immigration, a wall needs to be part of that plan. The draw of all the free stuff given to illegals in sanctuary cities is too great otherwise.

The border dwellers have historically crossed with impunity. Like work here, live there, cross twice a day. In the rural areas they didn't even bother with a POE.
After about a year they complained about the hassle of crossing so it stopped. I mean, we had won the war in Afghanistan by then. No need to worry.

Exactly. Dont know why this is so hard for these asses to understand
So Trump didn't big this big stupid wall. AFTER they figured out they could do a better job for less money quicker by letting BP do its job.

So you let the MSM feed you a bullshit narrative and then proceed to allow the Dems to burn the country down as a protest?

Good job.

You guys act like Trans activists.

Sphexism at its finest.

Who do you think will do a better job at border enforcement, Trump or any pos on the other team?

Yes.

And yes

Do either of you understand how long it can take to take or condemn privately owned real estate ?
Do you[honestly] believe that the .GOV just shows up one day with equipment and materials to build said wall on your property?

Wow is all I have here.
Originally Posted by Raeford

Yes.

And yes

Do either of you understand how long it can take to take or condemn privately owned real estate ?
Do you[honestly] believe that the .GOV just shows up one day with equipment and materials to build said wall on your property?

Wow is all I have here.

Google the "Roosevelt Reservation"...and get back to us, 60 feet wide, 2,000 miles long. While we should have been building that, the lawyers could have been filing eminent domain in Texas. Wow is all I got.
Given the awesome powers of the presidency, when it comes to defending our nation from invasion, that's not an excuse. He had merely to command his subordinates in the US Military to construct the wall, then defend it from the invaders. He could have done this in his first year in office.

Man, don’t be foolish. If Trump had done that, he would have been impeached and removed. Turtle was looking for any opportunity he could to stick a knife in him and he sure as hell would have if Trump had done anything to give them the excuse.
And yes

Wow is all I have here.[/quote]

Google the "Roosevelt Reservation"...and get back to us, 60 feet wide, 2,000 miles long. While we should have been building that, the lawyers could have been filing eminent domain in Texas. Wow is all I got.[/quote]

So simple a caveman could've had it done 2-3 weeks.......apparently crazy
I'm not buying another product from Detroit until I get the flying car I was promised in the 60's.
The only reason that dynamic exists is because there are plenty of third worlders here willing to work for peanuts. Were that not the case, construction work would provide a living wage for heads of families, and White folks, and blacks, would start taking those jobs again, particularly if government benefits were curtailed for non-workers.

Care to take a guess at the hourly wage of a Mexican brick mason in North Carolina?
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Man, don’t be foolish. If Trump had done that, he would have been impeached and removed. Turtle was looking for any opportunity he could to stick a knife in him and he sure as hell would have if Trump had done anything to give them the excuse.
BS.
You guys are sure showing some confidence that the politicians in DC have some morals. I personally don’t trust any of them to do anything other than screw us and make themselves rich. They all want status quo with nobody rocking the boat and as much as the republicans yap like little dogs when the democrats do something behind closed doors they’re on the same team. In case you haven’t figured it out the American people aren’t on that team.
Good discussion on immigration, culture, Trump's failures on the wall (bigly!) and Ukraine. Good stuff. Ann is a true conservative.

You prove time and time again you are the dumbest mother ph ucker in Idaho. If she was a true conservative she support DJT but she is a bush/romney republican.
Would the President ask Congress for funding before he started defending the US against tanks rolling in from Mexico? Would he wait patiently to hear if the courts approved before he responded to it with the military?

Here is another dumb mother ph ucker, you deserve all the grief you get on here. You are a ph ucking idiot.
Originally Posted by 79S

Here is another dumb mother ph ucker, you deserve all the grief you get on here. You are a ph ucking idiot.

Why are you afraid to watch the video? Calling names doesn't excuse your failure to deal with the actual facts Coulter states in the video. Another point she makes (which is also indisputably true) is that Trump literally craves the approval of the New York Times. WTF? Tragic....for us.

Oh ph uck living in Craig has ph ucked you and thinking. All the facts were posted on why trump couldn’t get the wall built. But you absolutely refuse to read what has been posted. Don’t be a dumb ph uck and go read them enlighten yourself.
Originally Posted by 79S

Why are you afraid to watch the video? Calling names doesn't excuse your failure to deal with the actual facts Coulter states in the video. Another point she makes (which is also indisputably true) is that Trump literally craves the approval of the New York Times. WTF? Tragic....for us.

That chit is the same recycled chit she’s been blabbering for years you ph ucking moron. I don’t need to watch a video of her blaming trump for everything she’s an idiot just like you.

Jim no problem...didn't take it that way, I am not that thin skined.....dbl sheesh varmint style......and I agree with you....bob

BS.
Are you serious? Have you seen what the man has been through the past 8 years? I agree with Joe. They would have used anything he did against him, scratch that, they have used every little thing against him.
Originally Posted by RIO7
There are places the Wall detours Illegal traffic, but there's no place the wall stops Illegal traffic, it's like trying to build a fence a bird can't fly over, there's many more effective way's to stop Illegals than a wall on our side of the Rio Grande, but our Government doesn't have the BALLS to use them. Rio7

they have the balls...they don't want to.......bob

Care to take a guess at the hourly wage of a Mexican brick mason in North Carolina?
The Mexicans I am familiar with make very fair wages. They are in high demand will negotiate their pay.

I understand that the Hispanics I know are not urban gang types and there is a difference.
Originally Posted by 79S

We get it. You love rinos and dems. Go cast your vote for the marxists this fall. We know you are anyway. Oh and Coulters a rino pile of chit and can f uck off with you
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

That chit is the same recycled chit she’s been blabbering for years you ph ucking moron. I don’t need to watch a video of her blaming trump for everything she’s an idiot just like you.

You're afraid of the truth and you you're try to camouflage that fact with childish name-calling. There is red meat in that video. Don't be afraid of it!
Originally Posted by 79S

We get it. You love rinos and dems. Go cast your vote for the marxists this fall. We know you are anyway. Oh and Coulters a rino pile of chit and can f uck off with you

The Rhinos and Dems are people like you who are giving DJT a pass for failing the only promise of his last campaign that really mattered: build the wall.
Glad that's settled, now I can vote for jRobinette, guilt free!

Of course not! But the fact is, Trump failed us on the wall and on immigration and we need to hold his feet to the fire this time so he doesn't fail us again.
Originally Posted by 79S

The Rhinos and Dems are people like you who are giving DJT a pass for failing the only promise of his last campaign that really mattered: build the wall.
Every single one of the evil pricks in gov want Trump gone. I know Im on the right side. You are not. Its really that simple

Of course not! But the fact is, Trump failed us on the wall and on immigration and we need to hold his feet to the fire this time so he doesn't fail us again.

Tarquin....vote this time, it gives your right to complain a little more weight.....bob

All in for a Dictatorship then?
I'm not.
We have laws and landowner rights in this country.
It's simply how this thing we call a constitutional Republic works[when allowed]

All in for a Dictatorship then?
I'm not.
We have laws and landowner rights in this country.
It's simply how this thing we call a constitutional Republic works[when allowed]

Bingo!

Just order his subordinates to build the wall.....
The gal needs worming!!
I'm voting for AI Hitler. 2 birds, 1 stone.

BS.

You saying that doesn’t make it so. You have a real blind spot here. On the one hand you fully acknowledge that we are in a fight for our lives against evil. On the other, you think Trump could just go “I decree A WALL” and said evil will simply sit back and let him build it. You seem to to think evil is just going to sit back and give up without a fight while Trump fulfills all his promises. The Swamp will simply allow itself to be drained.
You saying that doesn’t make it so. You have a real blind spot here. On the one hand you fully acknowledge that we are in a fight for our lives against evil. On the other, you think Trump could just go “I decree A WALL” and said evil will simply sit back and let him build it. You seem to to think evil is just going to sit back and give up without a fight while Trump fulfills all his promises. The Swamp will simply allow itself to be drained.
If tanks were rolling across our southern border, would the president be required to first ask Congress for funding before he commanded appropriate military action to repel the invasion? Would he be required to patiently wait for a court decision before he instructed the military to take needed counter measures?? The key to this issue is to answer those questions.

There is an invasion going on. The Commander In Chief is authorized by the Constitution to use the military to defend the nation from it, without the need for first arranging funding from Congress, and without the need to patiently wait to see if the courts approve.

The executive is a coequal branch, but regarding the issue of defending the nation against invasion, his authority is premier. That's been understood since the founding.
If tanks were rolling across our southern border, would the president be required to first ask Congress for funding before he commanded appropriate military action to repel the invasion? Would he be required to patiently wait for a court decision before he instructed the military to take needed counter measures?? The key to this issue is to answer those questions.

There is an invasion going on. The Commander In Chief is authorized by the Constitution to use the military to defend the nation from it, without the need for first arranging funding from Congress, and without the need to patiently wait to see if the courts approve.

Is Trump president right now? No, he isn’t. Were conditions this bad when he was? No they weren’t. Was illegal immigration at what was at least a two decade low when he left office? Yes, it was. So stop bitching about Trump. Even with the entirety of DC fighting him tooth and nail, he was building the wall and stopping illegal immigration.

This is all on Biden. None of it is Trump. Hell, they’ve even cut holes and gates into Trump’s wall.
More BS.

No one is suggesting that the current fiasco isn't on Biden's handlers. We're discussing whether Trump had the authority and ability to fulfill a campaign promise, and he most certainly did with regard to the case under discussion.
More BS.

No one is suggesting that the current fiasco isn't on Biden's handlers. We're discussing whether Trump had the authority and ability to fulfill a campaign promise, and he most certainly did with regard to the case under discussion.

You’re the one who mentioned an “invasion”.

Do you actually think dumbfucks and retards actually think before they run their cock suckers?
Odds of Trump getting it done in a second term or should we move on from the wall?

It sounds like many here don’t think it’s possible to achieve a wall or think the wall is ineffective.

Btw, the stats for border crossers are highly suspect. Obama shows the least. But they probably were not counting. Trumps crossings were spiking until COVID. Then they dropped like a rock. Again, probably started counting and then stayed home with COVID and didn’t count during COVID. Biden’s is through the roof.
Originally Posted by Huntz

Do you actually think dumbfucks and retards actually think before they run their cock suckers?

Wow so triggered. Bigger snowflake than the liberals.
[Quote]

Are you clinically brain dead? Pretty tough to build the wall when you're fought tooth and nail all the way for funding, which in the grand scheme of things, is a drop in the bucket compared to what Biden has sent to Ukraine to "protect their border!"

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN1QF0FX/

I did, before you even posted them. You aren’t the only person with Google.

Trump failed to deliver on what he campaigned on. He didn’t campaign on “trying to build a border wall”. He said it was going to happen, and it didn’t.

If he gets another four years let’s see if he can actually follow through this time.

Your defense of Trump is that it wasn’t his fault. Well, don’t campaign on things can’t deliver.

READ THE FUGKING LINKS I POSTED!!! YOU BRAINWASHED 5TH COLIMN DOLT!!!

BS.

Thank you. These meatheads must have been asleep for 8 years.
More BS.

The condition of invasion preceded the Biden regime.

BS.

Thank you. These meatheads must have been asleep for a years.

Local dirt
President Trump had an ink pen in his HAND DRIPPING WAITING TO SIGN BILLS republicans had control of house and senate and the [bleep] rhinos kept him from signing important things besides the border like ridding us of Obamacare
Mid age RINO in congress aren’t interested in National Security issues; only interested in feathering their nest and cashing their checks! All of ‘em need an ass kicking!!
On the one hand, we have to vote Republican cause the dems will destroy the country. Even though the Republicans never deliver on their campaign promises.

But, when the Republicans fight Donald Trump tooth and nail for everything he tried to do, we can just blame Trump cause he " failed" to do what he promised.

Some of you are political lightweights, but keep on riding that high horse.
Originally Posted by Huntz

Wow so triggered. Bigger snowflake than the liberals.

Nah. Just sick of phonies and liars.
More BS.

No, it didn’t. We’ve never experienced anything like we are now.
I'm not buying another product from Detroit until I get the flying car I was promised in the 60's.

I'm not buying another car from Detroit, period.
More BS.

Your statement above doesn't contradict my statement before it.
Glad all these 5th column idiots have exposed themselves.

As stevelyn says, know where the enemy is in your backyard.
More BS.

These guys have MSNBC tattooed on their labia?

Dang!

Doesn’t bother to vote but wants to hold an elected officials feet to the fire. Lol
Hahaha!

Yeah...it's super important. For others.
Originally Posted by Rooster7
[quote=Tarquin]

Are you clinically brain dead? Pretty tough to build the wall when you're fought tooth and nail all the way for funding, which in the grand scheme of things, is a drop in the bucket compared to what Biden has sent to Ukraine to "protect their border!"

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN1QF0FX/

What?

No response Tarqueen?

Do you feel like a complete F'n IDOT now, like you should?
Originally Posted by RIO7

they have the balls...they don't want to.......bob

WRONG !! They DON"T HAVE THE BALLS and THEY DON"T WANT TO. Rio7
I bought and read a Coulter book.

It was simplistic and off point.
The best a fence can do is slow down the flow and allow the border patrol to do it's job of capturing illegals. Trump did what he could do and it was working along with policies he put in place to stem the flow. He cannot make congress pass legislation to stop the welfare state that's a magnet for third world people. That's why Trump must have a super majority of conservative Constitutionalists in both houses to pass legislation that will remove the reward for migrating here. Border fences have worked in Hungary and they will work here but only if we do as Hungary did and enforce our borders and take away incentives to invade our country. We also need to remove the threat of money laundering by huge lobby interests that fund the crisis with immigration.
[quote]That's why Trump must have a super majority of conservative Constitutionalists in both houses to pass legislation that will remove the reward for migrating here./quote]

And just exactly where are we to find these "conservative Constitutionalists" to vote in. What used to be a conservative, has moved over to become a liberal. What used to be a liberal, has move further left and Became an extreme leftist/socialist/Communist. We had a chance and squandered it, with the "Tea Party". miles
© 24hourcampfire