Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by Raeford
Glad that's settled, now I can vote for jRobinette, guilt free!

Of course not! But the fact is, Trump failed us on the wall and on immigration and we need to hold his feet to the fire this time so he doesn't fail us again.

All in for a Dictatorship then?
I'm not.
We have laws and landowner rights in this country.
It's simply how this thing we call a constitutional Republic works[when allowed]

FJB & FJT
GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Glad that's settled, now I can vote for jRobinette, guilt free!

Of course not! But the fact is, Trump failed us on the wall and on immigration and we need to hold his feet to the fire this time so he doesn't fail us again.

All in for a Dictatorship then?
I'm not.
We have laws and landowner rights in this country.
It's simply how this thing we call a constitutional Republic works[when allowed]

Bingo!

Just order his subordinates to build the wall.....

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
The gal needs worming!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I'm voting for AI Hitler. 2 birds, 1 stone.

[Linked Image]
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by local_dirt
His tenacity was not a failure. All the other fugkwads in washington failed HIM.
Given the awesome powers of the presidency, when it comes to defending our nation from invasion, that's not an excuse. He had merely to command his subordinates in the US Military to construct the wall, then defend it from the invaders. He could have done this in his first year in office.

Man, don’t be foolish. If Trump had done that, he would have been impeached and removed. Turtle was looking for any opportunity he could to stick a knife in him and he sure as hell would have if Trump had done anything to give them the excuse.
BS.

You saying that doesn’t make it so. You have a real blind spot here. On the one hand you fully acknowledge that we are in a fight for our lives against evil. On the other, you think Trump could just go “I decree A WALL” and said evil will simply sit back and let him build it. You seem to to think evil is just going to sit back and give up without a fight while Trump fulfills all his promises. The Swamp will simply allow itself to be drained.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
You saying that doesn’t make it so. You have a real blind spot here. On the one hand you fully acknowledge that we are in a fight for our lives against evil. On the other, you think Trump could just go “I decree A WALL” and said evil will simply sit back and let him build it. You seem to to think evil is just going to sit back and give up without a fight while Trump fulfills all his promises. The Swamp will simply allow itself to be drained.
If tanks were rolling across our southern border, would the president be required to first ask Congress for funding before he commanded appropriate military action to repel the invasion? Would he be required to patiently wait for a court decision before he instructed the military to take needed counter measures?? The key to this issue is to answer those questions.

There is an invasion going on. The Commander In Chief is authorized by the Constitution to use the military to defend the nation from it, without the need for first arranging funding from Congress, and without the need to patiently wait to see if the courts approve.

The executive is a coequal branch, but regarding the issue of defending the nation against invasion, his authority is premier. That's been understood since the founding.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
If tanks were rolling across our southern border, would the president be required to first ask Congress for funding before he commanded appropriate military action to repel the invasion? Would he be required to patiently wait for a court decision before he instructed the military to take needed counter measures?? The key to this issue is to answer those questions.

There is an invasion going on. The Commander In Chief is authorized by the Constitution to use the military to defend the nation from it, without the need for first arranging funding from Congress, and without the need to patiently wait to see if the courts approve.

Is Trump president right now? No, he isn’t. Were conditions this bad when he was? No they weren’t. Was illegal immigration at what was at least a two decade low when he left office? Yes, it was. So stop bitching about Trump. Even with the entirety of DC fighting him tooth and nail, he was building the wall and stopping illegal immigration.

This is all on Biden. None of it is Trump. Hell, they’ve even cut holes and gates into Trump’s wall.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
More BS.

No one is suggesting that the current fiasco isn't on Biden's handlers. We're discussing whether Trump had the authority and ability to fulfill a campaign promise, and he most certainly did with regard to the case under discussion.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
More BS.

No one is suggesting that the current fiasco isn't on Biden's handlers. We're discussing whether Trump had the authority and ability to fulfill a campaign promise, and he most certainly did with regard to the case under discussion.

You’re the one who mentioned an “invasion”.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Calvin
This is a really simple one.

He ran in ‘16 on a wall. That was one of his main campaign promises other than repealing and replacing Obama Care. Some wall was built at a great expense, but not enough to make any difference.

You can make all the excuses you want, but you don’t run on something you can’t deliver without pissing people off when you don’t deliver. Ann happens to be one of those people.

Not sure why that’s so hard to understand.

Next big one for Trump was him saying he would end the Russia/Ukraine war on day 1. I hope he delivers.

What is it you people can't understand? You just can't understand that he couldn't do it on his own. With traitors in Congress, the Courts AND the Army, there's no way he could get that entire wall built. Stop lying and read my post above AND read the links in it. THAT'S THE WAY IT HAPPENED! Get it through your thick skulls. You sound like a bunch of Trump haters with selective memory.

He could have and would have delivered if it weren't for all the logs thrown in front of him. Get it through your thick anti Trump skulls. You fugkers ignore anything that doesn't go along with your anti Trump agenda.
Do you actually think dumbfucks and retards actually think before they run their cock suckers?

Last edited by Huntz; 03/14/24.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Odds of Trump getting it done in a second term or should we move on from the wall?

It sounds like many here don’t think it’s possible to achieve a wall or think the wall is ineffective.

Btw, the stats for border crossers are highly suspect. Obama shows the least. But they probably were not counting. Trumps crossings were spiking until COVID. Then they dropped like a rock. Again, probably started counting and then stayed home with COVID and didn’t count during COVID. Biden’s is through the roof.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Huntz

He ran in ‘16 on a wall. That was one of his main campaign promises other than repealing and replacing Obama Care. Some wall was built at a great expense, but not enough to make any difference.

You can make all the excuses you want, but you don’t run on something you can’t deliver without pissing people off when you don’t deliver. Ann happens to be one of those people.

Next big one for Trump was him saying he would end the Russia/Ukraine war on day 1. I hope he delivers.

What is it you people can't understand? You just can't understand that he couldn't do it on his own. With traitors in Congress, the Courts AND the Army, there's no way he could get that entire wall built. Stop lying and read my post above AND read the links in it. THAT'S THE WAY IT HAPPENED! Get it through your thick skulls. You sound like a bunch of Trump haters with selective memory.

He could have and would have delivered if it weren't for all the logs thrown in front of him. Get it through your thick anti Trump skulls. You fugkers ignore anything that doesn't go along with your anti Trump agenda.
Do you actually think dumbfucks and retards actually think before they run their cock suckers?

Wow so triggered. Bigger snowflake than the liberals.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
[Quote]

The Rhinos and Dems are people like you who are giving DJT a pass for failing the only promise of his last campaign that really mattered: build the wall.

Are you clinically brain dead? Pretty tough to build the wall when you're fought tooth and nail all the way for funding, which in the grand scheme of things, is a drop in the bucket compared to what Biden has sent to Ukraine to "protect their border!"

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN1QF0FX/

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
My support for Trump is largely based on the fact that he's hated by all the right people.

My initial support for Trump was he promised a wall and to repeal and replace Obamacare. Neither of which happened once he/we got a dose of reality. I listened to a podcast with Vivek on this very issue (can’t remember which one) and Vivek was spot on.

I actually posted on here before all the bandwagon hero worshippers showed up that Trump would be an expert at appointing the correct people to cabinet positions. That didn’t age well.

Now my support or Trump is based the hope that he will protect the 2a, stay out of my way for four years, keep us out of wars, get energy down, protect our investments in real estate, clip the wings of many government agencies/regulations, a strong military, and yes a wall/secure border.

But, according to the campfire braintrust a wall is/was impossible.

Read the fugking links I posted!!!!!

I did, before you even posted them. You aren’t the only person with Google.

Trump failed to deliver on what he campaigned on. He didn’t campaign on “trying to build a border wall”. He said it was going to happen, and it didn’t.

If he gets another four years let’s see if he can actually follow through this time.

Your defense of Trump is that it wasn’t his fault. Well, don’t campaign on things can’t deliver.

READ THE FUGKING LINKS I POSTED!!! YOU BRAINWASHED 5TH COLIMN DOLT!!!

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
His tenacity was not a failure. All the other fugkwads in washington failed HIM.
Given the awesome powers of the presidency, when it comes to defending our nation from invasion, that's not an excuse. He had merely to command his subordinates in the US Military to construct the wall, then defend it from the invaders. He could have done this in his first year in office.

Man, don’t be foolish. If Trump had done that, he would have been impeached and removed. Turtle was looking for any opportunity he could to stick a knife in him and he sure as hell would have if Trump had done anything to give them the excuse.
BS.

Thank you. These meatheads must have been asleep for 8 years.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
More BS.

You’re the one who mentioned an “invasion”.
The condition of invasion preceded the Biden regime.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I

BS.

Thank you. These meatheads must have been asleep for a years.

Local dirt
President Trump had an ink pen in his HAND DRIPPING WAITING TO SIGN BILLS republicans had control of house and senate and the [bleep] rhinos kept him from signing important things besides the border like ridding us of Obamacare

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Mid age RINO in congress aren’t interested in National Security issues; only interested in feathering their nest and cashing their checks! All of ‘em need an ass kicking!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
On the one hand, we have to vote Republican cause the dems will destroy the country. Even though the Republicans never deliver on their campaign promises.

But, when the Republicans fight Donald Trump tooth and nail for everything he tried to do, we can just blame Trump cause he " failed" to do what he promised.

Some of you are political lightweights, but keep on riding that high horse.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Huntz

Wow so triggered. Bigger snowflake than the liberals.

Nah. Just sick of phonies and liars.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

98 members (badwolf, 257 mag, 35, BABore, 10 invisible), 1,446 guests, and 929 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,064
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.