Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I'm not buying another product from Detroit until I get the flying car I was promised in the 60's.

I am MAGA.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
I would love to see this, but it will never happen down here. Every commercial and many residential job sites would be completely shut down. The whole world is trying to move here, so our construction industry is massive. Think big funding to government officials. Most white and black folks refuse to work in construction these days. A work program allowing them to stay for a limited amount of time might possibly work. Make them go home periodically to keep them from getting established on our communities.
The only reason that dynamic exists is because there are plenty of third worlders here willing to work for peanuts. Were that not the case, construction work would provide a living wage for heads of families, and White folks, and blacks, would start taking those jobs again, particularly if government benefits were curtailed for non-workers.

Care to take a guess at the hourly wage of a Mexican brick mason in North Carolina?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by local_dirt
His tenacity was not a failure. All the other fugkwads in washington failed HIM.
Given the awesome powers of the presidency, when it comes to defending our nation from invasion, that's not an excuse. He had merely to command his subordinates in the US Military to construct the wall, then defend it from the invaders. He could have done this in his first year in office.

Man, don’t be foolish. If Trump had done that, he would have been impeached and removed. Turtle was looking for any opportunity he could to stick a knife in him and he sure as hell would have if Trump had done anything to give them the excuse.
BS.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
You guys are sure showing some confidence that the politicians in DC have some morals. I personally don’t trust any of them to do anything other than screw us and make themselves rich. They all want status quo with nobody rocking the boat and as much as the republicans yap like little dogs when the democrats do something behind closed doors they’re on the same team. In case you haven’t figured it out the American people aren’t on that team.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Good discussion on immigration, culture, Trump's failures on the wall (bigly!) and Ukraine. Good stuff. Ann is a true conservative.

You prove time and time again you are the dumbest mother ph ucker in Idaho. If she was a true conservative she support DJT but she is a bush/romney republican.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Would the President ask Congress for funding before he started defending the US against tanks rolling in from Mexico? Would he wait patiently to hear if the courts approved before he responded to it with the military?

Here is another dumb mother ph ucker, you deserve all the grief you get on here. You are a ph ucking idiot.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

T
Tarquin Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by 79S
Would the President ask Congress for funding before he started defending the US against tanks rolling in from Mexico? Would he wait patiently to hear if the courts approved before he responded to it with the military?

Here is another dumb mother ph ucker, you deserve all the grief you get on here. You are a ph ucking idiot.

Why are you afraid to watch the video? Calling names doesn't excuse your failure to deal with the actual facts Coulter states in the video. Another point she makes (which is also indisputably true) is that Trump literally craves the approval of the New York Times. WTF? Tragic....for us.

Tarquin
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by Calvin
This is a really simple one.

He ran in ‘16 on a wall. That was one of his main campaign promises other than repealing and replacing Obama Care. Some wall was built at a great expense, but not enough to make any difference.

You can make all the excuses you want, but you don’t run on something you can’t deliver without pissing people off when you don’t deliver. Ann happens to be one of those people.

Not sure why that’s so hard to understand.

Next big one for Trump was him saying he would end the Russia/Ukraine war on day 1. I hope he delivers.

What is it you people can't understand? You just can't understand that he couldn't do it on his own. With traitors in Congress, the Courts AND the Army, there's no way he could get that entire wall built. Stop lying and read my post above AND read the links in it. THAT'S THE WAY IT HAPPENED! Get it through your thick skulls. You sound like a bunch of Trump haters with selective memory.

He could have and would have delivered if it weren't for all the logs thrown in front of him. Get it through your thick anti Trump skulls. You fugkers ignore anything that doesn't go along with your anti Trump agenda.

Why so triggered by the fact that Trump promised a wall in ‘16 and couldn’t deliver?

Oh ph uck living in Craig has ph ucked you and thinking. All the facts were posted on why trump couldn’t get the wall built. But you absolutely refuse to read what has been posted. Don’t be a dumb ph uck and go read them enlighten yourself.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

Why are you afraid to watch the video? Calling names doesn't excuse your failure to deal with the actual facts Coulter states in the video. Another point she makes (which is also indisputably true) is that Trump literally craves the approval of the New York Times. WTF? Tragic....for us.

That chit is the same recycled chit she’s been blabbering for years you ph ucking moron. I don’t need to watch a video of her blaming trump for everything she’s an idiot just like you.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I am not mad at you Bob....that's just how the quotes went.

The more and more threads like this we see the more and more I believe the loudest Steal believers voted for Biden or didn't vote.

It's the perfect cover. Fugging rats.

Jim no problem...didn't take it that way, I am not that thin skined.....dbl sheesh varmint style......and I agree with you....bob

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
His tenacity was not a failure. All the other fugkwads in washington failed HIM.
Given the awesome powers of the presidency, when it comes to defending our nation from invasion, that's not an excuse. He had merely to command his subordinates in the US Military to construct the wall, then defend it from the invaders. He could have done this in his first year in office.

Man, don’t be foolish. If Trump had done that, he would have been impeached and removed. Turtle was looking for any opportunity he could to stick a knife in him and he sure as hell would have if Trump had done anything to give them the excuse.
BS.
Are you serious? Have you seen what the man has been through the past 8 years? I agree with Joe. They would have used anything he did against him, scratch that, they have used every little thing against him.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by RIO7
There are places the Wall detours Illegal traffic, but there's no place the wall stops Illegal traffic, it's like trying to build a fence a bird can't fly over, there's many more effective way's to stop Illegals than a wall on our side of the Rio Grande, but our Government doesn't have the BALLS to use them. Rio7

they have the balls...they don't want to.......bob

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I would love to see this, but it will never happen down here. Every commercial and many residential job sites would be completely shut down. The whole world is trying to move here, so our construction industry is massive. Think big funding to government officials. Most white and black folks refuse to work in construction these days. A work program allowing them to stay for a limited amount of time might possibly work. Make them go home periodically to keep them from getting established on our communities.
The only reason that dynamic exists is because there are plenty of third worlders here willing to work for peanuts. Were that not the case, construction work would provide a living wage for heads of families, and White folks, and blacks, would start taking those jobs again, particularly if government benefits were curtailed for non-workers.

Care to take a guess at the hourly wage of a Mexican brick mason in North Carolina?
The Mexicans I am familiar with make very fair wages. They are in high demand will negotiate their pay.

I understand that the Hispanics I know are not urban gang types and there is a difference.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 79S

We get it. You love rinos and dems. Go cast your vote for the marxists this fall. We know you are anyway. Oh and Coulters a rino pile of chit and can f uck off with you

T
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

That chit is the same recycled chit she’s been blabbering for years you ph ucking moron. I don’t need to watch a video of her blaming trump for everything she’s an idiot just like you.

You're afraid of the truth and you you're try to camouflage that fact with childish name-calling. There is red meat in that video. Don't be afraid of it!

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by 79S

We get it. You love rinos and dems. Go cast your vote for the marxists this fall. We know you are anyway. Oh and Coulters a rino pile of chit and can f uck off with you

The Rhinos and Dems are people like you who are giving DJT a pass for failing the only promise of his last campaign that really mattered: build the wall.

Last edited by Tarquin; 03/14/24.

Tarquin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Glad that's settled, now I can vote for jRobinette, guilt free!

FJB & FJT
T
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Raeford

Of course not! But the fact is, Trump failed us on the wall and on immigration and we need to hold his feet to the fire this time so he doesn't fail us again.

Tarquin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by 79S

The Rhinos and Dems are people like you who are giving DJT a pass for failing the only promise of his last campaign that really mattered: build the wall.
Every single one of the evil pricks in gov want Trump gone. I know Im on the right side. You are not. Its really that simple

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Raeford

Of course not! But the fact is, Trump failed us on the wall and on immigration and we need to hold his feet to the fire this time so he doesn't fail us again.

Tarquin....vote this time, it gives your right to complain a little more weight.....bob

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (1234, 10gaugeman, 1OntarioJim, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 007FJ, 54 invisible), 2,209 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,352
Posts18,506,261
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.