Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by local_dirt
What is it you people can't understand? You just can't understand that he couldn't do it on his own. ....

And he won't be able to do a damn thing on his own in a second term either.

GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Calvin
This is a really simple one.

He ran in ‘16 on a wall. That was one of his main campaign promises other than repealing and replacing Obama Care. Some wall was built at a great expense, but not enough to make any difference.

You can make all the excuses you want, but you don’t run on something you can’t deliver without pissing people off when you don’t deliver. Ann happens to be one of those people.

Not sure why that’s so hard to understand.

Next big one for Trump was him saying he would end the Russia/Ukraine war on day 1. I hope he delivers.

What is it you people can't understand? You just can't understand that he couldn't do it on his own. With traitors in Congress, the Courts AND the Army, there's no way he could get that entire wall built. Stop lying and read my post above AND read the links in it. THAT'S THE WAY IT HAPPENED! Get it through your thick skulls. You sound like a bunch of Trump haters with selective memory.

He could have and would have delivered if it weren't for all the logs thrown in front of him. Get it through your thick anti Trump skulls. You fugkers ignore anything that doesn't go along with your anti Trump agenda.

Why so triggered by the fact that Trump promised a wall in ‘16 and couldn’t deliver?

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Stophel
What is it you people can't understand? You just can't understand that he couldn't do it on his own. ....

Basically these guys are saying that it would have been impossible from Trump to get wall done. Well, nothing has changed so basically from 24-28 it will also be impossible for the wall to get done.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

He ran in ‘16 on a wall. That was one of his main campaign promises other than repealing and replacing Obama Care. Some wall was built at a great expense, but not enough to make any difference.

You can make all the excuses you want, but you don’t run on something you can’t deliver without pissing people off when you don’t deliver. Ann happens to be one of those people.

Next big one for Trump was him saying he would end the Russia/Ukraine war on day 1. I hope he delivers.

What is it you people can't understand? You just can't understand that he couldn't do it on his own. With traitors in Congress, the Courts AND the Army, there's no way he could get that entire wall built. Stop lying and read my post above AND read the links in it. THAT'S THE WAY IT HAPPENED! Get it through your thick skulls. You sound like a bunch of Trump haters with selective memory.

He could have and would have delivered if it weren't for all the logs thrown in front of him. Get it through your thick anti Trump skulls. You fugkers ignore anything that doesn't go along with your anti Trump agenda.

Why so triggered by the fact that Trump promised a wall in ‘16 and couldn’t deliver?

I'm not triggered. You have obviously decided to remain uninformed and you didn't read my post above with the links embedded in it that are the truth. What you are posting is not. READ THOSE LINKS!

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Basically these guys are saying that it would have been impossible from Trump to get wall done. Well, nothing has changed so basically from 24-28 it will also be impossible for the wall to get done.

Get rid of the traitors and communists and the work will get done!

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
A US President doesn't require congress to defend the nation from invasion, to include the building of whatever structures he deems necessary. He merely had to order the military to build it.

Horseshit. They fought him at every juncture.
Yep. There was this small inconvenience about getting funding from Congress….

THAT, and anytime he tried to do something some random circuit judge would impose a stay. I recall a judge from Hawaii calling the shots and halting something else Trump was working on.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Why are you trying to discourage people from voting?

T
Tarquin Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T

Because they only care about defending DJT, not actually solving the massive problem of illegal immigration that is well on its way to destroying this country. If they really cared about the latter, they'd be holding his feet to the fire instead of defending his failure on the very issue that mattered the most. Coulter makes the point, which I think is valid, that had DJT fulfilled his promise of building the wall (and recall, he promised he'd get it done because he was the man who could do it, notwithstanding "Washington"), he would have been re-elected. Recall also that Trump lost substantial support in the last election from white males. Why? Because of his broken promise on the wall.

Last edited by Tarquin; 03/14/24.

Tarquin
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Whatever opinion you may hold for Ann Coulter, she is not wrong on immigration issues. On immigration she is further to the right than anybody in the Rep party. I implore you to read her book, 'Adios America'.

This.

Trump is over rated by many. He's not a fiscal conservative. He didnt follow through on "immigration".

I will add, to his great credit, he was stellar on the "remain in Mexico" policy and was great in getting Mx on board. I like his geopolitics in terms of no war mongering and getting trade back on equal footing.

I love his sharp stick in the eye of media, but he fumbled on immigration when he had a chance. Ann is 100% correct on this.

I'll vote for trump again, because stale bread beats a hunk of [bleep] for a meal. Every day.

Last edited by Crockettnj; 03/14/24.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Get rid of the traitors and communists and the work will get done!

^ Agree. I am more than happy giving him another term to root out the problems.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Well said.

You dumb fůckers would love a wall even though Trump curtailed illegals better without it.

then dont run on it, dont say/run on something you cant/wont deliver.....bob

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

its never trumps fault....its called negotiation which trump has said many times he is the best at it.....hopefully he can check his ego at the door this time.....the amount of ball washing that goes on here is crazy.....bob

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Would the President ask Congress for funding before he started defending the US against tanks rolling in from Mexico? Would he wait patiently to hear if the courts approved before he responded to it with the military?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Trump is the solution to the immigration problem. First you have to have a president that recognizes the problem and is willing to do something about it. Trump had huge trouble getting funding for the wall but he managed to get a lot of wall built in spite of the resistance. Instead of bleating about what you don't think he did, look at what he was able to do with virtually no help from congress even his own party. Put him back in office and Give him a republican congress willing to help and watch what happens.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Well said.

You dumb fůckers would love a wall even though Trump curtailed illegals better without it.
Yep.
The Wall is something the commies will open up wide enough to drive six tractor trailers abreast through. Policy is where it's at, real simple; no free-bees, no jobs, employing an illegal gets you a HUGE Fine + mandatory 6 months in jail - first offense .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Well said.

Yep.
The Wall is something the commies will open up wide enough to drive six tractor trailers abreast through. Policy is where it's at, real simple; no free-bees, no jobs, employing an illegal gets you a HUGE Fine + mandatory 6 months in jail - first offense .

that doesn't sound as dramatic as building the wall.....one way you save money, the other you spend money...bob

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
ol-Mike I wish they would go after the employers with a vengeance and make it hurt bad. As for getting anything done in the first term Trump was forced to go it alone while fighting all the BS charges against him in court. Neither side could afford for him to be successful so they tried to burn it to the ground. Give me back my $2.59 a gallon diesel and prosperity for the country and I’ll take whatever else he manages to get done.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Let me just say this:

I voted for Trump in ‘16 and ‘20. I will vote for him in ‘24.

There better be a wall at the end of ‘28 and the border better be secure if he wins. No excuses, get it done.

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
The Wall that WAS built BUILT now has the doors welded OPEN.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
In 2001 Bush ordered the border patrol to secure the border. They did. No wall, just enforcement.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (24HourCampFireGuy50, 22kHornet, 10gaugeman, 257Bob, 12344mag, 257 roberts, 67 invisible), 3,870 guests, and 1,049 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,589
Posts18,532,356
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.