Hop To
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
T
Tarquin Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Good discussion on immigration, culture, Trump's failures on the wall (bigly!) and Ukraine. Good stuff. Ann is a true conservative.

Last edited by Tarquin; 03/13/24.

Tarquin

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
You really like that horse face never trumper, don't you?

You voting for Trump this year?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I've liked her ever since I first saw her as a guest on Bill Buckley's Firing Line.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Trump needs a fist full of blonde hair in each hand and shove it up her ass ball deep.

Last edited by Nestucca; 03/13/24.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pres. Trump should NOT grab her p*ssy on this one....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I've liked her ever since I first saw her as a guest on Bill Buckley's Firing Line.

I admire Ann for her stance on the border. She has been 100% consistent on it.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Whatever opinion you may hold for Ann Coulter, she is not wrong on immigration issues. On immigration she is further to the right than anybody in the Rep party. I implore you to read her book, 'Adios America'.
Before you explode on me, I am a Trump supporter from the get go. A supporter is different from a blind worshiper. For a few practical reasons, Trump failed to secure a wall as he promised. I can live with the unfulfilled promise, regretfully...apparently Ann can't...doesn't mean her message is wrong. She claimed long before Trump, that a flood of brown people, who have proved beyond any doubt, by history, that they are unable to govern themselves in their parent countries, and they, in sufficient numbers will drag our country down to their level. I ask you to tamp down the emotion, understand her message, and try and separate the message from the messenger.
To pretend that Trump did not let his mouth overload his ability to deliver, is pretending the emperor has clothes when clearly he is buck ass naked. We should still support him, clothes or not...but also we should listen to warnings of impending dangers like uncontrolled illegal entry.

Last edited by flintlocke; 03/13/24.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You dumbass. Trump didn't fail on the wall. Many under him did by failing to appropriate and properly delegate funds and resources. Not to mention Pedophile Ho Joe rescinded all work on the wall his first couple days after his placement.

It's hilarious to watch dumbfuks create alternative history.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
A US President doesn't require congress to defend the nation from invasion, to include the building of whatever structures he deems necessary. He merely had to order the military to build it.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
A US President doesn't require congress to defend the nation from invasion, to include the building of whatever structures he deems necessary. He merely had to order the military to build it.

And not lead the charge attacking Syria- how much did that cost. Those bucks and many many more billions doled out to foreign countries is 100% BS.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Horseshit. They fought him at every juncture.

This is the kind of revisionist history that kills countries.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13767

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Whatever opinion you may hold for Ann Coulter, she is not wrong on immigration issues. On immigration she is further to the right than anybody in the Rep party. I implore you to read her book, 'Adios America'.
Before you explode on me, I am a Trump supporter from the get go. A supporter is different from a blind worshiper. For a few practical reasons, Trump failed to secure a wall as he promised. I can live with the unfulfilled promise, regretfully...apparently Ann can't...doesn't mean her message is wrong. She claimed long before Trump, that a flood of brown people, who have proved beyond any doubt, by history, that they are unable to govern themselves in their parent countries, and they, in sufficient numbers will drag our country down to their level. I ask you to tamp down the emotion, understand her message, and try and separate the message from the messenger.
To pretend that Trump did not let his mouth overload his ability to deliver, is pretending the emperor has clothes when clearly he is buck ass naked. We should still support him, clothes or not...but also we should listen to warnings of impending dangers like uncontrolled illegal entry.

Yes.

And yes

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
You really like that horse face never trumper, don't you?

You voting for Trump this year?

No she ain't.

In fact I guarantee the queer will vote for Biden again.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Trump didn't fail on the border.

That you jackwagons think he did is indicative of a severe lack of objectivity.

Go back to MSM you dummies.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
She has her moments but she s—-s too close to the house. For some unknown reason she’s convinced that Trump should’ve been able to do it all himself with no help. Congressional Republicans were complacent and democrats hostile. In spite of it all he did remarkably well.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Yep. There was this small inconvenience about getting funding from Congress….

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rainshot
She has her moments but she s—-s too close to the house. For some unknown reason she’s convinced that Trump should’ve been able to do it all himself with no help. Congressional Republicans were complacent and democrats hostile. In spite of it all he did remarkably well.

Double đź‘Ť on this one. Paul Ryan fought jim harder than nancy Pelosi.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by flintlocke

Yes.

And yes

Bullschit. Congress fought him at every juncture and caused slow-walking of his direct orders.

More revisionist history.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/dispatch/the-border-wall-is-outliving-trump

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hatari

Exactly. Why do some Patriots have such short memories?

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by hatari

Nope. There wasn't. As Commander In Chief, he merely had to order the Army to build it. The Army would have done so using Army funding. Like bombing other countries willy nilly, he can order them to do it and worry about funding later.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

427 members (1Longbow, 01Foreman400, 160user, 12344mag, 163bc, 10gaugemag, 43 invisible), 1,732 guests, and 1,020 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,867
Posts18,497,464
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.