Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Why? I see it being used in excess by some politicians… The worse the idea, the more gesticulation… it drives me crazy 😜
I guess it’s all part of their rehearsal routine done in front of a mirror in order to drive their point home??? I swear to god, sometimes I wish I could reach through the tv and break their fricking arms…

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
That reminds me of a joke. Do you know what you call an Italian with a broken arm?

Speech impediment.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
One of the worst has to hakeem jefferies, the arm movement doesn't match his rhetoric, looks like a marionette with a drunk pulling the strings.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Beto .

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Beto .
Hope you get gesticular cancer

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
Nikki…

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Beto .

She’d have to have gesticulars first though, no?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Why? I see it being used in excess by some politicians… The worse the idea, the more gesticulation… it drives me crazy 😜
I guess it’s all part of their rehearsal routine done in front of a mirror in order to drive their point home??? I swear to god, sometimes I wish I could reach through the tv and break their fricking arms…

It ain't just politicians: it is also the teevee "news reporters." I've often thought when they go to college to take teevee communication courses that one important course is "Teevee Gestures 303." You must make at least a "B" grace or you'll never get into teevee news reporting. grin

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Longbob
That reminds me of a joke. Do you know what you call an Italian with a broken arm?

Speech impediment.

I was always told if you tie an Italian's arms to his sides he couldn't speak...I have a friend that isn't Italian, but grew up working in an Italian restaurant kitchen and he learned to 'talk' like them... I still harass him about it when he gets animated, sometimes he'll stop flailing about and continue, but other times he walks away in a huff.

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The captain Dave Marcianno on Wicked Tuna is a guy that I’ve grown to respect even though I don’t watch the show much. He is the epitome of a guy that HAS to gesticulate when he talks. He’s really grown on me and seems like a good dude but I don’t think he could speak if he didn’t have the ability to use his hands. His gesticulations aren’t wild and are actually pretty specific but he still just has to speak with his hands. 😀

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Beto .
Couldnt happen to a geyer guy.

Rehab is for quitters!
THEY are all guilty!
Name one honest politician!
DEFINE Treason.
God bless the USA
Democrats ARE the plague!
RINO'S need to be hunted!
Who's a bigger puzzy than Paul Ryan? Mike Pence? John Kerry ?
REELECT NOBODY! Except Trump
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
No one's gesticulation is more irritating to me than that of the tacti-tards. "Tactical hands", I call it (even worse than "salesman hands"). The bent wrists, pointing at things with their hands held horizontal (and fingers bent), and all the other weird unnatural "tactical" movements.... absolutely grates my nerves.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
senor beto no bueno.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Make it their NECK and I'll agree with you.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

519 members (10Glocks, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 1234, 01Foreman400, 1lessdog, 61 invisible), 2,410 guests, and 1,202 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,410
Posts18,489,010
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.