Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 72 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 71 72
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Originally Posted by Salmonella
We would have lost WW2 if the basement dwelling losers of today had to be deployed then.
I believe that with every fiber of my being.

May agree with that, but answer this; who raised the "losers"?

"Raised," assumes some level of maturity.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GR

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jorgeI
We would have lost WW2 if the basement dwelling losers of today had to be deployed then.

Well, that is certainly a valid point, Boomers did raise a bunch of losers...

And the losers raised the millennials ?

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Losers like you and dumrat run schools. So you suck and are blaming on Boomers?

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by RUM7

Dog I rescued in January

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

- Wabi-
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RUM7
Yawn

"Drop that or by the splendor of God I will blow your heart out." Kit Carson

"Make sure you are doing what God wants you to do then do it with all your strength." George Washington
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
LOL

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Boomers make up 20% of the population ….and fading fast.

Won’t be long until this crew can fix America all on its own. What are the odds????🤣

laissez les bons temps rouler
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

"Make sure you are doing what God wants you to do then do it with all your strength." George Washington
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by battue
Boomers make up 20% of the population ….and fading fast.

Won’t be long until this crew can fix America all on its own. What are the odds????🤣

Not great...

[Linked Image from cdn.creators.com]

GR

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I'm a boomer, I inherited a good bit of land.
Young folks and realtors say my asking price is way too high. I remind them that the huge amount of inflation we're experiencing- $$$ are worth much less these days. That's why my sales price is so high.
I've explained to the millennial aged folks that they should pay my high asking price and someday they'll be able to likely break-even on reselling this land. They say- no way- I should be able to sell it in 20 years and expect a little profit. I tell them I'm making all the profit because 'I' inherited the land. Damn Gen.X/millennial/Gen.Z needs to stop whining

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Right because all those Millenials that have been in combat since 2001 were basement dwellers.

That's without a draft too.

I was in combat in 2001 and 2002 and 2003 and I'm not a Millenial, so what is your point again?

I made my point.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Good work raising that one Boomer!

Hahaha!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
When you get right down to it the voters and their representatives from about 1900 through the 1940s are the ones that ruined the country financially and got the debt to rolling. We haven't paid the interest on WW1 which was financed by the Federal Reserve, a private banking corporation. They financed the 'Roaring Twenties' stock market bubble and then pulled the rug out from under the U.S. They made off with all the ownership of government and privately owned gold. To finish us up they steered the U.S. into WW2 which just as is the case with WW1 we have never paid even the interest on.

When in the early 1960s a U.S. president mentioned opening up the Federal Reserve to an audit he ended up shot by a sniper. His successor LBJ went whole hog on the military adventure of Vietnam all on Federal reserve credit and ever since the credit card just keeps getting rolled over and politicians of all parties just raise the debt to the point the situation is hopeless and will never be paid.

Anyway the situation was way out of hand and unsolvable by 1967 when the first "boomers" came up to bat. They can be blamed for the current state of affairs in that they did nothing to stop what the Greatest generations got going over 100 years ago. But the country was already in a stranglehold by the time the boomers came of age. To the boomers credit they forced the government to quit the Vietnam war, but none of us were willing to eat beans, stay home and do whatever it took to get the federal reserve out of our lives.

They gave us a credit card and the greatest generation, the boomers, and all subsequent have happily used our line of credit.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rickt300
Ha ha ha you puzzy. What a slime ball. Too funny! Handed to us? What was that? The Vietnam war? Hard work? Voting against leftist scum? Ruining what was handed over to us? What was that? The only thing that was ever given to me was a 1967 Ford truck. What has happened is you azzwipes haven't done your jobs keeping the country in good shape. You pieces of schit have been voting dumrat and blaming us for your fckups! Ha ha ha eat schit and die. You are fumbling the country and blaming it on us, what idiots. I can't tell you what true low lifes you are. You already know. Hope your puzzy hurts.

All the gals in Texas as high strung as you?
I never blamed anyone for anything, show me where, I'll wait. All you bring is name calling and Karen rants.
You sure are emotional.

FWIW, I'm far from being a Millennial. (think about that)

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

- Wabi-
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Hastings
When you get right down to it the voters and their representatives from about 1900 through the 1940s are the ones that ruined the country financially and got the debt to rolling. We haven't paid the interest on WW1 which was financed by the Federal Reserve, a private banking corporation. They financed the 'Roaring Twenties' stock market bubble and then pulled the rug out from under the U.S. They made off with all the ownership of government and privately owned gold. To finish us up they steered the U.S. into WW2 which just as is the case with WW1 we have never paid even the interest on.

When in the early 1960s a U.S. president mentioned opening up the Federal Reserve to an audit he ended up shot by a sniper. His successor LBJ went whole hog on the military adventure of Vietnam all on Federal reserve credit and ever since the credit card just keeps getting rolled over and politicians of all parties just raise the debt to the point the situation is hopeless and will never be paid.

Anyway the situation was way out of hand and unsolvable by 1967 when the first "boomers" came up to bat. They can be blamed for the current state of affairs in that they did nothing to stop what the Greatest generations got going over 100 years ago. But the country was already in a stranglehold by the time the boomers came of age. To the boomers credit they forced the government to quit the Vietnam war, but none of us were willing to eat beans, stay home and do whatever it took to get the federal reserve out of our lives.

They gave us a credit card and the greatest generation, the boomers, and all subsequent have happily used our line of credit.

Don't blame me. I voted for Goldwater.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Ha ha ha you puzzy. What a slime ball. Too funny! Handed to us? What was that? The Vietnam war? Hard work? Voting against leftist scum? Ruining what was handed over to us? What was that? The only thing that was ever given to me was a 1967 Ford truck. What has happened is you azzwipes haven't done your jobs keeping the country in good shape. You pieces of schit have been voting dumrat and blaming us for your fckups! Ha ha ha eat schit and die. You are fumbling the country and blaming it on us, what idiots. I can't tell you what true low lifes you are. You already know. Hope your puzzy hurts.

All the gals in Texas as high strung as you?
I never blamed anyone for anything, show me where, I'll wait. All you bring is name calling and Karen rants.
You sure are emotional.

FWIW, I'm far from being a Millennial. (think about that)

Wow. You seem quite cultured for a Zoomer.

I am MAGA.
Page 18 of 72 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 71 72

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

216 members (12344mag, 160user, 35, 44mc, 2UP, 21, 24 invisible), 1,146 guests, and 983 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,212
Posts18,524,294
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.