Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
jimone Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J

There is no retreat but in submission and slavery!

J
jimone Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Right now five members of the SCOUS are all that's keeping this country from imploding. MAGA 2024

"Drop that or by the splendor of God I will blow your heart out." Kit Carson

"Make sure you are doing what God wants you to do then do it with all your strength." George Washington
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Dons99
Right now five members of the SCOUS are all that's keeping this country from imploding. MAGA 2024

Yes. Robert's and Amy each count as a half.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
J
jimone Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Looks like they are going to hear the big one about goverment censorship on Monday. These two are a good sign though.

IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
can we tell Mark Zuckerberg to suck a big black cock although I'm sure he enjoys it we can do it right in plain [bleep] English I sure hope so. then we can tell them stupid liberal bitches that they are stupid bitches right in plain English, where there is no doubt about what we mean..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ldholton
can we tell Mark Zuckerberg to suck a big black cock although I'm sure he enjoys it we can do it right in plain [bleep] English I sure hope so. then we can tell them stupid liberal bitches that they are stupid bitches right in plain English, where there is no doubt about what we mean..

It's a little early in the discussion to drag Mrs Obama into the mix.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
M
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
M
You only denigrate yourself with such language and thoughts, try to develop a little class, you may find your influence within your peer group improves.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Unfortunately it seems that many SCOTUS decisions are simply ignored and business as usual just continues like it was with maybe a slight adjustment.

What teeth do the rulings have nowadays?

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Unfortunately it seems that many SCOTUS decisions are simply ignored and business as usual just continues like it was with maybe a slight adjustment.

You should ask Zuckerbucks. Bet the lawsuits will be lining up.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by DMc

I’d love to see that, Mc.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by DMc

I’d love to see that, Mc.
Toot!
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mohall57
You only denigrate yourself with such language and thoughts, try to develop a little class, you may find your influence within your peer group improves.

Mr. Mohall, apparently you don't know much about this peer group.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Barrett had liberal written all over her.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by kwg020

Mr. Mohall, apparently you don't know much about this peer group.

kwg
No he doesn’t
He is only here because of the classified forum, where he has the most posts and where he started posting.
So no credence here and needs to get over himself, he is not a moderator, so he can leave this crap to Mr. Bin.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by high_country_

It's a little early in the discussion to drag Mrs Obama into the mix.

Which one is the Mrs.???

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
OK !!! that does it ... NO SOUP FOR YOU !!

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Barrett had liberal written all over her.

All you had to do is Look at Her Virtue Signaling

Emanuel was pushed around by the Derby Donkey named Mitch and probably by his next VP ..

Ya

You ain’t Seen Nothing Yet ..

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Go fuqk yourself, how's that for class?

M
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
M
The
Originally Posted by mirage243

Go fuqk yourself, how's that for class?
Typical response from u southern boys

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (007FJ, 160user, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 58 invisible), 2,091 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,044
Posts18,482,162
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.