Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Donald Trump told Andrew Napolitano that he didn’t release the JFK assassination records because “if they showed you what they showed me, you wouldn't have released it either.”

Napolitano said the comments came one week before Trump left office in 2021.

“I said, ‘you promised you would release the records of the JFK assassination.’”

“He said to me, ‘Judge, if they showed you what they showed me, you wouldn't have released it either.’”

“And I said, ‘who's they? And what did they show you?’”

“‘And then he said, ‘Judge, someday when we're on the phone.’ And then he raised his voice, ‘And there aren't 15 people listening to the phone call,’ back to a normal voice. ‘I'll tell you.’”

https://x.com/CollinRugg/status/1768798757909610701?s=20

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
No excuse. Theres nothing to tell in there anymore. Like the agencies and individuals would really archive their top secret organized plot. As if any operation of that magnitude passed around notes on who does what and so forth. There are minor confirmations of CIA complicity in fabricating legends that the FBI picked up on well enough to refute. Proof but not quite the smoking gun. Individuals have done a much better job of documenting government involvement with concerned citizens assistance.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The records showed exactly what the ones that created them wanted to show and nothing more.

Too long ago to show anything different.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Seems credible..

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Coverups are nothing new. FDR's "brain hemmohrage" that resulted in a closed casket was better known as a murder/suicide pact. His mistress shot him with a 1911 and then chickened out when she saw the result of her first shot and didn't kill herself. The Navy admiral who managed the coverup told my Dad that story in the early 1950s.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Back, and to the left.

Oswald didn't fire that head shot. It was a hit from our trainwreck government. 60 years ago.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Coverups are nothing new. FDR's "brain hemmohrage" that resulted in a closed casket was better known as a murder/suicide pact. His mistress shot him with a 1911 and then chickened out when she saw the result of her first shot and didn't kill herself. The Navy admiral who managed the coverup told my Dad that story in the early 1950s.

Yeah, right.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Spend one day reviewing the YouTube channel America's Untold Stories plus some info. they speak of and you will know who killed JFK.
Also Vince Palamara.
Connecting timelines and testimony never covered by the media. Such as numerous people- some military veterans- testifying that they heard shots , saw smoke plumes and smelled burned gun powder. On video- Cops start running towards the wood-fence on the Grassy Knoll? < Why?
You can't smell gun-powder from the 6th floor of the School Book Depository.
FBI photographed with a rifle on the roof of the SBD building.
Carlos Hathcock famous Vietnam Sharp Shooter- expert with a Bolt Action rifle couldn't get off half of the number of shots that they claimed Oswald did. And he stated there's nobody who could hit a person consistently from that window in a moving car.
Video of SS[secret service] agents giving unexplainable hand signals- then the shooting starts.
No SS agents near the Presidential Limousine.
Timeline of Oswald getting off the bus and walking home > impossible.
Timeline of oddities that were going on in Miami and Chicago where there were plans in place to kill Kennedy.
The route into Dealey Plaza was 100% against SS [secret service] guidelines.
The movie by Oliver Stone supposedly has a lot of correct information. Although OS being a lefty democrat he wouldn't admit LBJ was involved- but he absolutely was involved.
Over.

Last edited by ol_mike; 03/16/24.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Don't believe anything on PBS- 100% cover-up BS as are The History Channel documentaries.

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln

That's news to me. So FDR's girlfriend shot him in the head.

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Good information. When I saw the guy carrying a Lee Enfield rifle found on the roof, I couldn't believe it. Rewound the video to be sure. I was never able to find that same video again without those few seconds edited out. There is very little said about that discovery, although it is in the original reports. It's plausible it fired the shot into Connolly. The angle matches. The guy on the roof across the way saw a man running behind the fence, same area others saw smoke and heard shots. An easy 30 yard shot. 45 caliber slugs found burrowed into the grass suggest even a 1911 possibility. The investigation was totally controlled so such evidence was easily suppressed and the scene could be sanitized while the 6th floor was the focus.

Mark Lane debunked the Warren Commission as soon as it was out. His taped interviews with first hand witnesses are priceless, recorded on site where they were at the time. Yet he was muffled for decades. Jim Marrs' Crossfire is the basis of JFK, an incredibly dense work. I haven't finished. Phillip Nelson's LBJ book is good too.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Hordes of credible witnesses testified that the Limousine had bullet holes through the front windshield. It was immediately covered and trucked/shipped to FMC ford motor company for repair.

Numerous people- Nurses/Doctors/Administration testified about the near fight/guns drawn at Parkland Memorial Hospital- where JFK was immediately taken.

Numerous citizens gave up their cameras/video to "Officials" who promised it would be returned to them very soon. Never to be seen again.

The Fence on the Grassy Knoll lined up for shooting at the car that would be traveling straight toward a shooter.

Spray painted marks on the pavement that no one could account for, when the car got to the spot marked the shooting started.

Posted by Bristoe
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The Warren Commission had one purpose- to tell the fabricated story over & over. Any new evidence pops-up they say it's a conspiracy theory and move on.

Had the plan failed- JFK was going to LBJ's ranch near Austin,TX. where never seen before- men were at the ranch.

Posted by Bristoe

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (1OntarioJim, 06hunter59, 204guy, 12344mag, 219DW, 1Longbow, 70 invisible), 2,430 guests, and 1,216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,302
Posts18,487,100
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.