Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
To all my Canadian friends - I have to ask - what in the hell is going on here (see link)?
Is Canada turning into some bizarre form of kalifornicationcopia?
Is this true?
FMB!

LINK: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ge-thievesJustin-Trudeaus-woke-bail.html

Please tell me this is ome kind of joke?
Is it April Fools Day?
Does Canada acknowledge April Fools Day?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This is the status quo in Canada today. It starts at the top with a criminal prime minister and goes all the way to the bottom. Federal Liberal policy on immigration, finances, criminal laws, media control censorship, social policy, etc is an all out effort to destabalize and polarize Canadian society. Trudeau is globalist WEF sycophant with an all out agenda to bring Canada under control of foreign interests. We have an enemy at the helm. Unconscionable the amount of blind faith the left has in this whackjob who is bent on bringing the country to it's knees.

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Bushrat: Sad report that - I have spent hundreds of days recreating and sight-seeing in Canada.
Maybe I will stick to the Rocky Mountain West states?
Hope you'all can get a handle on this idiocy before you turn into Haiti or worse kalifornicationkopia.
Stay safe.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hey VarmintGuy,

I am not sure which country is worse off, take your pick!

With the amount of illegals your Commander In Chief is importing into your country, I think you will be Haiti-like first, especially if the Dems win the next election.

Scary stuff on both sides of our borders!

🤔

KB

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Hey VarmintGuy,

I am not sure which country is worse off, take your pick!

With the amount of illegals your Commander In Chief is importing into your country, I think you will be Haiti-like first, especially if the Dems win the next election.

Scary stuff on both sides of our borders!

🤔
We already have pockets of Haiti in places. Every big city and a lot of smaller ones has places a lone policeman cannot patrol. Have to enter in force.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B2

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Killerbee, I am not sure what country is better, but neither are what they were. I would live in most of Canada before a big city in the USA. I am only 40 mi. from Milwaukee and it is a whole new world. We wont even do carpenter work down there anymore. I wish the best for Canada and Australia . The left is winning, however, we have not started to fight back yet. Once we stand up , their gig is over. I am 70 mi . from where Carl Hittenhouse shot those 3 punks . It only took one 17 yr. old kid and 3 bullets to break up and scatter the rioters. We have not begun to fight.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I think you're referring to Kyle Rittenhouse. That was a very specific situation and he was only saved from prison by the fact that he got a fair judge and there were videos of the incidents that the Left couldn't refute.

We'll probably see a lot of riots in the US this summer as that's the Left's playbook.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bowmanh
I think you're referring to Kyle Rittenhouse. That was a very specific situation and he was only saved from prison by the fact that he got a fair judge and there were videos of the incidents that the Left couldn't refute.

We'll probably see a lot of riots in the US this summer as that's the Left's playbook.

I liked watching the guy's arm vaporize in slow-motion when he was attacking Rittenhouse, don't think he will be doing that again!

Originally Posted by ihookem
Killerbee, I am not sure what country is better, but neither are what they were. I would live in most of Canada before a big city in the USA. I am only 40 mi. from Milwaukee and it is a whole new world. We wont even do carpenter work down there anymore. I wish the best for Canada and Australia . The left is winning, however, we have not started to fight back yet. Once we stand up , their gig is over. I am 70 mi . from where Carl Hittenhouse shot those 3 punks . It only took one 17 yr. old kid and 3 bullets to break up and scatter the rioters. We have not begun to fight.

I could not agree more, I do not recognize Canada anymore. I sure miss the Canada I grew up in and that is long gone. I have a friend who lives in Toronto, he calls it Torontoistan.

Last edited by KillerBee; 03/17/24.

KB

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
KillerBee: Sad to hear of that - seems those moving/sneaking into successful countries from failed countries are screwing up many/most places these days.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's a Damn Shame VarmintGuy, F'ing politicians.

I have only seen two in my lifetime that actually cared about their Countrymen and Countrywomen and they are Ronald Reagan and Trump, perhaps you agree?

Your signature says it all PERFECTLY!

"Hold into the Wind"

George Washington and many others are spinning in their graves!

Last edited by KillerBee; 03/17/24.

KB

IC B3

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
VarmitGuy - this article out today pretty much sums up many of the areas of disfunction under the Liberal government. Everything bad or odd has a trail of bread crumbs back to policies thay the Liiberal / NDP coalition have put in place.

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/canada-becoming-globally-recognized-lesson-in-what-not-to-do

I have added an article on the state of the Canadian armed forces and you can draw your own conclusions on "when generals are told not to speak about cuts"

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/cana...ent-leaves-canada-vulnerable/ar-BB1k547a

Hugh
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
HughW: Sounds like all manner of things are going to heck in a hand basket up Canada way!
Shame this, as Canada was once such a wonderful place to visit.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
varmintGuy

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
HughW: Sounds like all manner of things are going to heck in a hand basket up Canada way!
Shame this, as Canada was once such a wonderful place to visit.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
varmintGuy

The same can be said about the USA, maybe even worse than us, which I never would have said until after the 2020 election.

Pray my friend, Pray!

KB

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
HughW: Sounds like all manner of things are going to heck in a hand basket up Canada way! Shame this, as Canada was once such a wonderful place to visit. Sad.
Hold into the wind
varmintGuy

Varmintguy --- Canada is stiil a great place to visit. Just need to be aware of some of the more difficult spots in the bigger cities. The current group of politicans are far from being representative of the average Canadian.

If you want to visit by all means head on up you would be welcome.

If you are living here and have a child graduating post secondary or has a skilled trade and they want to move to another country, I would not be discouraging them as the economic future here is not what it used to be.

Hugh

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

177 members (2ndwind, 300_savage, 30Gibbs, 264mag, 25 invisible), 1,748 guests, and 1,074 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,756
Posts18,476,368
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.