Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by Feral_American
Originally Posted by Riflehunter
Feral American for example is a hillbilly R-soul.

You're bigbillybadass enough to go on for days on end telling God A'mighty what to do, but little ol'me can trigger your irrational emotions and scar your fragile feelings with mere words typed on an anonymous internet forum.

I think you're just a retard.......
And you would be the perfect person to identify in-bred retards wouldn't you? Coming of course from an area where they are abundant. Please don't tell your girlfriend sister what I said.

Ok, friend, it's time to get to the bottom of your hatred for God.

Tell us, since you bring it up in just about every post you've made here.

What church, and what was the priest's name.........

Thanks for asking - after all the ranting and slobbering, I think I'm curious about that too,

And I make three.

Now we see why priests should not be referred to as Father. Our Father is in Heaven, just as GOD said.

When kids are lied to and taught to believe the lie that their church fake father is a Gawd, then when they molest an alter boy the kid can extrapolate their fake father with their real FATHER and blame HIM.

Yeah, JESUS wept.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/16/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yes. Faith is a good thing.

Wag more, bark less.

The freedoms we surrender today will be the freedoms our grandchildren will never know existed.

The men who wrote the Second Amendment didn't just finish a hunting trip, they just finished liberating a nation.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by River_Ridge
Yes. Faith in GOD is a good thing.
FIXT.

Faith in the MSM and Big Govt is another thing. wink

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
See-See-See-But-Don't See God's-Wrongs,

"our friends"....we do have a friendship with Australia. Wasn't commanding God, just requesting him to change. I hope you don't think God is going to want weak, spineless, groveling types such as you in Heaven. He's going to want men with courage, who see wrongs being committed and speak out against it. Your type will be turned away at the gates. I will offer Him my services in helping Him select who gets in and who doesn't. And Antlers was right, you also are an R-soul. As I said before, and I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I don't wish to respond to your posts...because you don't seem very intelligent. Perhaps there is someone you know who has a higher IQ than you that can speak on your behalf?
Here’s where you err. You and I are not equals with God. Your arrogance is astounding.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by gregintenn

"our friends"....we do have a friendship with Australia. Wasn't commanding God, just requesting him to change. I hope you don't think God is going to want weak, spineless, groveling types such as you in Heaven. He's going to want men with courage, who see wrongs being committed and speak out against it. Your type will be turned away at the gates. I will offer Him my services in helping Him select who gets in and who doesn't. And Antlers was right, you also are an R-soul. As I said before, and I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I don't wish to respond to your posts...because you don't seem very intelligent. Perhaps there is someone you know who has a higher IQ than you that can speak on your behalf?
Here’s where you err. You and I are not equals with God. Your STUPIDITY is astounding.

FIXT.

He doesn't deserve a reply.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular

You're bigbillybadass enough to go on for days on end telling God A'mighty what to do, but little ol'me can trigger your irrational emotions and scar your fragile feelings with mere words typed on an anonymous internet forum.

And you would be the perfect person to identify in-bred retards wouldn't you? Coming of course from an area where they are abundant. Please don't tell your girlfriend sister what I said.

Feral Hog, You've certainly sank to the bottom of your wallow this time, with your vile talk.

Answer the question.......

I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children may live in peace. ~~ Thomas Paine
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by antlers
God didn't change. The covenants changed.
God's activity in the Old Testament doesn't fit with the “love your enemies” from Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount. You don’t see a lotta enemy love goin’ on when you read the Old Testament. And it’s not because there’s two different God’s. The covenant that Jesus made is a brand-new covenant.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Here’s where you err. You and I are not equals with God. Your arrogance is astounding.
I accept your proposition that we are not equals with God. But you still might be able to get into Heaven on the lower tier. The higher tier will be for the privileged ones such as myself. If God choses me to help Him decide who gets in and who doesn't, I'll try my very hardest to put in a good word for you...even if you haven't really done much to deserve it.

Last edited by Riflehunter; 03/16/24.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
God didn't change. The covenants changed.
God's activity in the Old Testament doesn't fit with the “love your enemies” from Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount. You don’t see a lotta enemy love goin’ on when you read the Old Testament. And it’s not because there’s two different God’s. The covenant that Jesus made is a brand-new covenant.
I don't know Antlers, no one else on this thread has agreed with your proposition on this point. But, you might be right....you're doing well. It's a bit like Bible study classes isn't it? Kind of good...we are serving the Lord and He would be happy knowing we are "exploring" these issues.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I accept your proposition that we are not equals. But you still might be able to get into Heaven on the lower tier. The higher tier will be for the privileged ones such as myself. If God choses me to help Him decide who gets in and who doesn't, I'll try my very hardest to put in a good word for you...even if you haven't really done much to deserve it.

Sounds like you're doing some judging concerning Mr Greg to me. Just saying. Maybe you know what that means and maybe you don't, but in your case I'm thinking you're trying to find out the hard way that ignorance is no excuse to be excused by The Law.

wink

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/16/24.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Thanks for asking - after all the ranting and slobbering, I think I'm curious about that too,

And I make three.

Now we see why priests should not be referred to as Father. Our Father is in Heaven, just as GOD said.

When kids are lied to and taught to believe the lie that their church fake father is a Gawd, then when they molest an alter boy the kid can extrapolate their fake father with their real FATHER and blame HIM.

Yeah, JESUS wept.
I think you're on to something...guys definitely angry

Last edited by Dons99; 03/16/24.

"Drop that or by the splendor of God I will blow your heart out." Kit Carson

"Make sure you are doing what God wants you to do then do it with all your strength." George Washington
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Feral Hog, You've certainly sank to the bottom of your wallow this time, with your vile talk.

Feral Hog, First of all, stop speaking to me in an unchristian-like manner. Secondly, I certainly don't have a hatred of God. I believe there are areas where he can lift his game. Thirdly, I haven't been abused. To believe that God should have intervened to stop priests from molesting innocent children doesn't mean it happened to me. The fact that I have a great degree of empathy for those innocent victims does not mean I was once a victim. So once again you are wrong.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

I accept your proposition that we are not equals. But you still might be able to get into Heaven on the lower tier. The higher tier will be for the privileged ones such as myself. If God choses me to help Him decide who gets in and who doesn't, I'll try my very hardest to put in a good word for you...even if you haven't really done much to deserve it.

Sounds like you're doing some judging concerning Mr Greg to me. Just saying. Maybe you know what that means and maybe you don't, but in your case I'm thinking you're trying to find out the hard way that ignorance is no excuse to be excused by The Law. BobcatTX, It was Greginturned who put forward the proposition that him and I are not equal before God. I simply agreed with him. Now, if he wants to belittle himself, what am I supposed to do? Call him a liar and say we are equal?

wink

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Dons99

And I make three.

Yeah, JESUS wept.
Don Corleone, I hope you're not referring to me as being angry....I would be very disappointed in you if that were the case given the pleasant discussion we had.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Feral Hog, First of all, stop speaking to me in an unchristian-like manner. IF THE SHOE FITS...

Secondly, I certainly don't have a hatred of God. DOESNT MATTER, BLASPHEMY IS WORSE.

I believe there are areas where he can lift his game. PROVES HOW STUPID YOU ARE.

Thirdly, I haven't been abused. SOMEONE ABUSED YOUR MIND.

To believe that God should have intervened to stop priests from molesting innocent children doesn't mean it happened to me. HE DOES. THEY DIE AND GO TO HELL. YOU MAY GET TO WHIP THEIR ASS YET.

The fact that I have a great degree of empathy for those innocent victims does not mean I was once a victim.
YOU'RE JUST A VICTIM OF SATAN. HE THOUGHT HE WAS IN GODS CLASS TOO. LOST HIS WINGS AND LEGS AND CRAWLS IN THE DIRT. REMINDS US OF YOU.
In fact, you act like one of his minions.
wink

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Dons99

And I make three.

Yeah, JESUS wept.
Don Corleone, I hope you're not referring to me as being angry....I would be very disappointed in you if that were the case given the pleasant discussion we had.

We are very disappointed that GOD is disappointed in you. shocked

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Yeah, JESUS wept.[/quote]
I think you're on to something...guys definitely angry[/quote] Don Corleone, I hope you're not referring to me as being angry....I would be very disappointed in you if that were the case given the pleasant discussion we had.[/quote]

We are very disappointed that GOD is disappointed in you. shocked[/quote] BobcatTX, thank you for saying that you are disappointed in God for being disappointed in me. But I know I still have a long way to go for God to be completely happy with me. That is the way we all are (except the innocent children)...we have sinned. Nevertheless, I am confident that on judgement day he will be able to say "Riflehunter, well done my brave crusader!"

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
"The path of the righteous man (Riflehunter) is beset on all sides (as the above posts show) by the inequities of the selfish (Bobcat, Greginturned) and the tyranny of evil men (Feral Hog, See-See-See-but-Don't see ). Blessed is he (Riflehunter) who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak (all those on this thread) through the valley of the darkness (their subservience, their weakness, their sin). For he is truly thy brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. "

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Yeah, JESUS wept.
I think you're on to something...guys definitely angry[/quote] Don Corleone, I hope you're not referring to me as being angry....I would be very disappointed in you if that were the case given the pleasant discussion we had.[/quote]

We are very disappointed that GOD is disappointed in you. shocked[/quote] BobcatTX, thank you for saying that you are disappointed in God for being disappointed in me. But I know I still have a long way to go for God to be completely happy with me. That is the way we all are (except the innocent children)...we have sinned. Nevertheless, I am confident that on judgement day he will be able to say "Riflehunter, well done my brave crusader!"[/quote]

Can you please remind me about what HE said about BLASPHEMY and those who grumble about Him.

As a great Bible scholar you surely know HE said the Bible was good for reproof.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Yeah, JESUS wept.

We are very disappointed that GOD is disappointed in you. shocked[/quote] BobcatTX, thank you for saying that you are disappointed in God for being disappointed in me. But I know I still have a long way to go for God to be completely happy with me. That is the way we all are (except the innocent children)...we have sinned. Nevertheless, I am confident that on judgement day he will be able to say "Riflehunter, well done my brave crusader!"[/quote]

------‐‐------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smarter than God Himself but can't figure out the quote function. SMH.

I make no claims to be anything but what God sees me as, as THAT is all that matters.

You are a retard, likely a liar about being buggered by a preacher, and you are, by the very words you say here, a false "prophet" claiming you know better than God what God should do. Evil has you by the nutsack too, and you like it, too.

"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravening wolves." Matthew 7:15

I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children may live in peace. ~~ Thomas Paine
Page 31 of 64 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 63 64

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

404 members (1badf350, 163bc, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 1Longbow, 43 invisible), 2,033 guests, and 1,118 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,216
Posts18,504,034
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.