Print Thread
Hop To
Page 32 of 72 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 71 72
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
wow ! 31 pages of Trash Talk.
This site needs a cple of mods with wide brooms to clean up some of this. Quickly sending this sight so far down it will have to reach up to touch bottom. Sad, for sure.

When applied by competent people,with the right intent, common sense goes along wayt

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Blackheart
My wife and I hate Boomers so much that she is taking a CNA class out of her own pocket so she can help keep a couple of boomers in their home instead of a nursing home or assisted living facility.
Between that and my EMT license they should be good to go.
Translation...
"My wife is taking a CNA class on her own dime because she can't stand being around my stupid, drunken ass and I'm on the emergency squad so I can drink and drive without worrying about the cops picking me up for DWI. Together we hope to be able to milk some extra dough out of a couple local boomers to keep our farm afloat because I'm too busy posting on the campfire while drinking whiskey and gobbling donuts to do much work. The end."

You think she wants a CNA job in town?

Use one of those alimony checks and get an education.
If you'd just try working a little more, drinking a little less and losing a lttle weight, maybe she'll want to stay around. You just have to pull your head out of your ass and out of that bottle and everything will be OK.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I can't believe this thread is still Booming.......

I learned a few things in this thread;
Most Boomers posting here follow a couple patterns, MOST, not all.

A. Can't help but tell you how hard their life was (is), how tired they are, how they had to spend the night on the cross after a hard days work for little money.
( Kind of like pilots and Vegans, can't help it)
Remember 40 hours 40 years ago was longer than todays hours. (wait for 40hr. week comments) It's that predictable.

OR

B. Angry posts full of insults.
Because nobody today or the last 30 years has worked hard or deserved their pay.
Finally, humor fades with age.

Rickt300 = A

Blackheart = B

To easy.......

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
This site needs a cple of mods with wide brooms to clean up some of this. Quickly sending this sight so far down it will have to reach up to touch bottom. Sad, for sure.

When applied by competent people,with the right intent, common sense goes along wayt
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BushCaddy

What's Canadian for Karen ?

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by Kenneth
You can cherry pick your definition of ‘entitlement’

No you can't. The word has a definition, you don't get to make up your own that is ebonics tier thinking.

Social Security is an entitlement. Boomers don't want it to be but that doesn't change the definition of the word.

Post an actual link to your definition of entitlement. Enough of your personal bias.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
JFC who gonna pay me

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
If you paid into it it is not an entitlement

That is not correct.

Yes it is you mentally deficient retard. How would it be an entitlement if you paid for it?

https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=why+is+social+security+called+an+entitlement

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
You can cherry pick your definition of ‘entitlement’

No you can't. The word has a definition, you don't get to make up your own that is ebonics tier thinking.

Social Security is an entitlement. Boomers don't want it to be but that doesn't change the definition of the word.

Post an actual link to your definition of entitlement. Enough of your personal bias.

Good grief.

IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Seems so simple to me. But whether it is or way over my head I still paid in for 45 years & want it back, as that was what it was for. Will I draw more than I contributed? Sure as fuquk hope so. It should have made money in those years.

Who would think it fine if they put 10 grand in a savings account & in 45 years it still only be worth 10 grand? It could have made plenty money, as simple freakin math, not even compounded interest says it would be worth ~$37,000 in the end. But the Gov. mishandled it & stole from it. They still have to pay it out so they're stealing from the tax payers to do it. It's got nothing to do with a boomer getting it, & everything to do with gov't theft & mismanagement.

Rick300 coined a pretty spot on statement it seems, don't blame me if you suck.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by BushCaddy

Plenty of other places with moderation.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
My wife and I hate Boomers so much that she is taking a CNA class out of her own pocket so she can help keep a couple of boomers in their home instead of a nursing home or assisted living facility.
Translation...
"My wife is taking a CNA class on her own dime because she can't stand being around my stupid, drunken ass and I'm on the emergency squad so I can drink and drive without worrying about the cops picking me up for DWI. Together we hope to be able to milk some extra dough out of a couple local boomers to keep our farm afloat because I'm too busy posting on the campfire while drinking whiskey and gobbling donuts to do much work. The end."

If you'd just try working a little more, drinking a little less and losing a lttle weight, maybe she'll want to stay around. You just have to pull your head out of your ass and out of that bottle and everything will be OK.

6 divorces, retired early.....sure thing.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Ok boomer. You've had your entire life to educate yourself about this and you haven't bothered, and you should take some responsibility for that and stop trying to blame me.

Here is the SSA themselves

American Association of Boomer Persons

The SSA again, explaining to you pe... know what "entitlement" means

Here is Trump calling it an entitlement
(Also, here is Woopy Goldberg saying it isn't you and she are aligned on that)

The CFR that defines it in Federal law

Cato calling it an entitlement

Heritage Foundation doing the same

CRS doing it as well

Obviously, I could go on, but you are probably upset enough already. Remember to take your blood pressure meds!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
6 divorces

To be fair, boomers happily welcomed feminism into Western culture which made that sort of thing pretty standard.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Brush up on the women's movement. Twernt no happily to it. Lot's of leg crossing, marching & no cookin got them some things.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The only reason that I'm going to start drawing SSI when I turn 70 is to pay for Medicare. Whatever is left will go to charity, probably the local food pantry.

I've paid in a lot more into SSI than I'll ever get out of SSI, but that's okay with me, 'cause a lot of people depend on SSI and I've been fortunate/lucky enough such that I don't need it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by Hastings
Would you boomers give back some or all of your entitlements to help save the country?
My wife and I both take a SS payment every month and I take the drought disaster payments from USDA (which are a ridiculous waste of tax money) But yes I would give up some of my unentitlements as long as it would be for everyone no matter who.

Instead of SS step increases for inflation and calling a cut in the normal increase a budget cut why not a 1% actual cut in everything every year for 10 years with no one spared. If you are drawing $1,000 for example your cut would be $10. If the military gets $1,000,000,000,000 well by golly they will just have to make it on 1% less

EBT cards the same and so on.

Social Security should be called what it is, a coerced gift from the younger generation. If you are living off of the gift of a SS payment, tough titty, you can do your part and lose a few hundred $ every year.

So, yes I'll be glad to take a cut if everybody does, and I don't feel sorry at all for those stupid wasteful souls that don't have the money for a roll of toilet paper mid month.

Coerced gift from the younger generation? Pretty stupid comment. I have been paying into SS since 1970. The reality being if SS hadn't been raided by the dumrats to pay for Vietnam and then use for welfare because some stupid beyotch got knocked up(gift to the younger generation) the "gift" would still be giving. You retard.
Well said rickt300 I've had ss grafted from.my paychecks since 1969. If you paid into it it is not an entitlement only for people who didn't earn any by paying into it could be called an " entitlement". A stop giving it to illegal aliens. Make all the funds stolen out of ss for pork projects to get.paid back to ss. If I had set aside the money I paid in ss I could take care of myself everyone needs to understand that. Mb
Whatever boys; but you didn't pay into a fund for your SS in the future. You were paying mom and dad's payment. Your money went to them. Sorry but that's the way it is and the way it was intended from the beginning. Your money is gone. The system was badly flawed from the start even if life expectancies had not added 15 to 20 years on average. Our generation did not produce the average 4 child family which now puts the squeeze on incoming money. Also the benefits have gotten way out of hand. The idea to start with was a supplement for elderly to stave off starvation and have a roof.

Now a couple will retire in New Jersey and move down to a Florida trailer park and get by better on their SS than the young people supporting them with the non-entitlement SS payment. An entitlement is something you have coming due to you trading something valuable for it. The fact that you furnished charity to your parents generation does not automatically entitle you to latch on to the charity of our children's generation. Children that we did not produce enough of to prolong the Ponzi scheme maybe another generation.

Social Security is a social WELFARE benefit that for now is paid for by mandatory taxes on some of the working people and when enough of us die off and the system goes bust the younger generation will opt out of paying you.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Translation...

6 divorces, retired early.....sure thing.
You exaggerate everything by at least 3 times. Especially how hard you work.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I sure DO like my monthly SS Social Welfare direct deposits. Along with my Pension direct deposits. Along with my employer sponsored 401K converted to individual IRA (withdrawals as I see fit, though once I hit 70yo .guv requires MD).

I also take advantage of managing my 1040 AGI to achieve minimal income tax burden. No debt so it's all fun money.

Boomer Proud.

GOA
Page 32 of 72 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 71 72

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

171 members (257 mag, 7887mm08, 35, 240NMC, 10Glocks, 15 invisible), 1,565 guests, and 861 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,607
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.