Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Video is down now. Ill find it, curious to see what they say. Its all true though and the reason why I would never shed a drop of blood for what this country has become. I would to fix the country, but signing up in the military in these modern times, no f ucking way!

Truth.

The military is hurting for qualified recruits in a big way if what’s been reported is accurate.

First off, did either of you ever serve or is this just talk?

The job market is good right now. Economy turns down and it becomes harder to find good work and the military will become more appealing to high school graduates.

How many years did a military expert like you serve??

What happened to all of military they kicked out for not getting a toxic jab that never worked

The Sect of defense just stated he would never apologize for that mistreatment of servicemen

Everyone I know that served in the military are telling their children not to serve now

Last edited by ribka; 03/18/24.
GB1

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Here is my suggestion.

Go to your local recruiting office and ask them how things are going. To the career recruiters, ask them if they believe this is the worst recruiting environment that they have ever seen. Ask them how hard it is to make mission even with ‘greatly’ lowered entrance standards.

That is all you will need to know to convince yourself. Again, ask them.

——

IMO, the worst thing that this White House did to this country is make the military hyper political.

Middle America largely fills the military. Most people in the recent past didn’t join for benefits or college tuition. They did it for patriotic reasons. Those people are staying home now rather than being forced fed constant DEI PowerPoint presentations.

Recruiting is horrible right now. It’s not going to get better. If Trump wins, recruiting will recover quickly. Again, in my opinion.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by RAS
Here is my suggestion.

Go to your local recruiting office and ask them how things are going. To the career recruiters, ask them if they believe this is the worst recruiting environment that they have ever seen. Ask them how hard it is to make mission even with ‘greatly’ lowered entrance standards.

That is all you will need to know to convince. Again, ask them.

——

IMO, the worst thing that this White House did to this country is make the military hyper political.

Middle America largely fills the military. Most people in the recent past didn’t join for benefits or college tuition. They did it for patriotic reasons. Those people are staying home now rather than being forced fed constant DEI PowerPoint presentations.

Recruiting is horrible right now. It’s not going to get better. If Trump wins, recruiting will recover quickly. Again, in my opinion.

Bingo.

The good guys ( the alpha male fighters) have been targeted marginalized and run out of the military they’re maybe 20 per cent. The rest are support with extremely low physical and mental health standards .its basically a giant welfare system for those that couldn’t make it with in the private economy

No decent hard charging young man wants to be part of this clown show

Afghanistan was the last straw when Biden left in disgrace and let those soldiers needlessly be murdered. The younger generation is waking up

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RAS
Here is my suggestion.

That is all you will need to know to convince yourself. Again, ask them.

I hate that the military has recruiters as a job now. The only job. When I went in back in 2001/02 - the recruiter had his regular job but was assigned recruiting duty. IOW - he could actually talk about life in the branch of service he's a part of. What to expect.

Son's recruiter was a 79R - according to him, that's the only job he ever held in the Army. (don't know how true that is but I didn't see anything on his chest to indicate otherwise, CIB or tab or anything)

I said I was concerned that the Army, in my experience, tends to train people for X but use them for Y - I saw it with linguists who spent their time working in the motorpool before getting to go for another language maybe and getting to a true MI unit.

He assured me the Army doesn't do that. Boy was a 12N, spent very little time on equipment but did get deployed to work as a 91B for a year.

I want recruiters who can talk to the life you'll live, not the marketing copy.

Me

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Not a "military expert" by any means, but I did serve 23years, 2 of which were as an ROTC instructor and MS1 "recruiter". I retired in 05.

I then spent an extra 16 years working for the army as a civilian, and retired DEC31 a few months ago.

The economy does play a role in recruitment and retention to some respect as does what's going on in world events. We saw similar down turns during the Balkans period for instance, good economy and a period of peace keeping/enforcement deployments. Some of the issues with recruitment are due to the requirements; physical/legal that a lot of the population just can't pass. I saw this back in 95-97 when working ROTC, a segment of the cadets couldn't pass the basic PT requirements to remain on scholarship, while others failed drug screening and background checks.

“Might does not make right but it sure makes what is.”
IC B2

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is the "Twins Pod" that was posted two days ago.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I watched this a month ago.

Here it is on Rumble and a link to Mike Benz and his website.

https://foundationforfreedomonline.com/about/

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There was a very good article published a few months ago, clearly demonstrating 75% of our 18-24 year olds were not fit for military service, too fat, too dumb or too much drug abuse. Couple that with the close to 100K deaths/year of 18-45 year old that die from fentanyl poisoning and the democrats and CHICOMs are in on the deal.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Our military is corrupt? Say it isn't so! Show me any organization that receives billions of dollars a year that isn't experiencing corruption.

Medics bury their mistakes..
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by ribka
Video is down now. Ill find it, curious to see what they say. Its all true though and the reason why I would never shed a drop of blood for what this country has become. I would to fix the country, but signing up in the military in these modern times, no f ucking way!

Truth.

The military is hurting for qualified recruits in a big way if what’s been reported is accurate.

The job market is good right now. Economy turns down and it becomes harder to find good work and the military will become more appealing to high school graduates.

What happened to all of military they kicked out for not getting a toxic jab that never worked

The Sect of defense just stated he would never apologize for that mistreatment of servicemen

Everyone I know that served in the military are telling their children not to serve now

That would be 4.5.

https://militarypay.defense.gov/Portals/3/Documents/Reports/SR05_Chapter_2.pdf

Ribka, I realize you now hate the USA after spending a career collecting paychecks from it. No doubt you cash the check when it now shows up monthly too.

I speak to my kids often about military service and the options it provides. I would be proud if they served to protect your right to hate America while collecting a paycheck from it.

IC B3

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Truth.

That would be 4.5.

https://militarypay.defense.gov/Portals/3/Documents/Reports/SR05_Chapter_2.pdf

Ribka, I realize you now hate the USA after spending a career collecting paychecks from it. No doubt you cash the check when it now shows up monthly too.

I speak to my kids often about military service and the options it provides. I would be proud if they served to protect your right to hate America while collecting a paycheck from it.

So you never served but are an eggspurt. lol.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Thanks rte !

IMO- there's no way to rein-in the Federal gov.. It has grown into what our forefathers warned it would if not kept in check. < That train has left the station.
Sadly all of this is paid for with our tax dollars.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Thanks Local Dirt - I should have said- the video was gone before I got time to watch it.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
If the military is supposed to save us, it must first save itself. If there's a George Patton/Bedford Forrest in there somewhere, he sure is quiet. Won't need a military anymore if there's nothing left to defend and no money to conjure up a crusade against Iran to save the Jews. Air is leaking out of the balloon so slowly there's no sound of flatulence waving goodbye. Woke joke broke. We need Putiin!

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Truth.

Why don't you go sit your ass down on the front of a combine, you moron.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Thanks Local Dirt - I should have said- the video was gone before I got time to watch it.

Sorry, Mike.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Recruiting should start picking up with all the illegal 'newcomers' looking for work.

We are free-falling into the abyss.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Truth.

That has NOTHING to do with what I posted and is completely irrelevant to my post. Doesnt surprise me coming from you honestly

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Truth.

Spot on

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

206 members (1_deuce, 1minute, 264mag, 17CalFan, 270cowboy, 1badf350, 28 invisible), 2,494 guests, and 1,171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,066
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.