-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I love how they call it an assault weapons ban. My AR has never assaulted anyone! There is supposed to be some big deal about it at the Denver Court House tomorrow.

Last edited by COLORADO_LUCKYDOG; 03/18/24.

A 380 in my pocket is better than a 45 in my truck!

Violence may not be the best option... but it's still an option.

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." General James Mad Dog Mattis
GB1

V
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
V
The Democrat controlled legislature passed a AWB along with a bunch of other stupid gun laws that are now sitting on Gov. Youngkins desk.

Our hope is that he will Veto them but until he does we right thinking Virginians are holding out breath.

A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
That’s why I drive straight through Denver, woke shilt hole, was a great place fifteen years ago.

MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by COLORADO_LUCKYDOG
I love how they call it an assault weapons ban. My AR has never assaulted anyone! There is supposed to be some big deal about it at the Denver Court House tomorrow.

This is what happens when you allow the state to be invaded by a couple of million displaced idiots from CA. My family settled in what became CO in the 1850s. I have relatives buried on the prairies by Wray with arrows in their chests. I am a 5th generation native of CO. But my entire family moved out when CA successfully invaded the state courtesy of Roving Roy Romer when he was the Gov.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
One of the worst provisions of the bill I read, which was the first draft and am unsure if it made it to the final draft, was the words "or could be modified". Which mean any gun. Browning came up with the 1895 potato digger by modifying a lever action rifle to full auto. In WW1 the British modified the SMLE into a semi auto and full auto was capable. The 1903 Springfield was modified to fire semi auto. Modified means every gun in my mind.

IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by VaHunter
The Democrat controlled legislature passed a AWB along with a bunch of other stupid gun laws that are now sitting on Gov. Youngkins desk.

Our hope is that he will Veto them but until he does we right thinking Virginians are holding out breath.

Join the VCDL they'll keep you up to date.
Youngkin is doing fine.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Where the Hell is Foo ?
Or Steve ?

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Unfortunately there are a few other states that will try the same thing. Lots of states are picking the low hanging fruit on gun control. Sad when you can buy a double stack handgun and not be able to use the standard clip that comes with it.

living the good life every day
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
but but but but but but they Good Guys say only conservatives leave Califa to escape to Colo and Tejas

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by slumlord
but but but but but but they Good Guys say only conservatives leave Califa to escape to Colo and Tejas

Only puzzies cut n run.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Shame what's happening in Colorado especially Denver..I hear Durango is all woke crazy too. I lived in Gunnison 4 summers from May- Oct, 2013- 2017 it was ok back then , no telling what it's like now.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Don't forget liability insurance, sensitive places ban coupled to no leaving a gun in your car, and enhanced enforcement on gun dealers.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
this could be proof that we not only need US border security. but the good old conservative States might need state border security anymore..

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Won't spend another dime in Colorado

That means Andy's Liquor & the Liquor Barn in GJ

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by stuvwxyz
One of the worst provisions of the bill I read, which was the first draft and am unsure if it made it to the final draft, was the words "or could be modified". Which mean any gun. Browning came up with the 1895 potato digger by modifying a lever action rifle to full auto. In WW1 the British modified the SMLE into a semi auto and full auto was capable. The 1903 Springfield was modified to fire semi auto. Modified means every gun in my mind.

That would leave all Rifles except break opens on the table.

The Kiwi's modified the Lee-Enfield bolt-action rifle into full auto, 600 Rounds per minute.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

631 members (1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 160user, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 63 invisible), 2,393 guests, and 1,325 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,832
Posts18,477,994
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.