Print Thread
Hop To
Page 42 of 72 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 71 72
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
The government doesn’t Give a rats ass about small farmers. They pay some subsidies to keep food cheaper because fat people don’t revolt. Not working to well under Bidet but there is still lots of food.
You would have to be pretty SLow to turn down money when you are selling products under controlled prices. Edk

GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BOBBALEE
That's the reasoning I've gotten in conversations about welfare in communities where it is a career. And it's across generations. It was more prevalent in one racial segment, but the last 35 years in my observation it has become more widespread. Working the system seems to be a career path in some quarters.
Look close you'll see Jims kids have been getting subsidies, so he is teaching them how to play the system too. Generational welfare is generational welfare, whether it's ghetto or corporate or FARMER welfare makes little difference, it still boils down to people who didn't earn money putting their hands out and taking it from people who did. I see people bitch on here CONSTANTLY, LIKE EVERY FUUCKIN DAY CONSTANTLY about welfare bums. I see them give a rash of shyt to boomers for getting their SS payments, I've watched this fuuckin welfare bum Jim Conrad calling seniors irrelevant and giving boomers a rash of shyt for fuucking YEARS when here's the fuucking proof he's been taking money from them and living a better life because of it all along. No wonder he drinks like a fish, every person in his family has their own dirt bike and he buys new guns and ammo by the case for his kids all the time. It ain't his money he's spending. Might as well blow it on booze and toys.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If you want to compare farm subsidies to welfare so be it. I'd rather give the money to some one working their ass off and trying to make things work verses some one not doing a damn thing in life besides taking and/or selling drugs.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by 12344mag
If you want to compare farm subsidies to welfare so be it. I'd rather give the money to some one working their ass off and trying to make things work verses some one not doing a damn thing in life besides taking and/or selling drugs.
Amen

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
From satire to hatred, this thread has become derelict!

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Blackheart
That's the reasoning I've gotten in conversations about welfare in communities where it is a career. And it's across generations. It was more prevalent in one racial segment, but the last 35 years in my observation it has become more widespread. Working the system seems to be a career path in some quarters.
Look close you'll see Jims kids have been getting subsidies, so he is teaching them how to play the system too. Generational welfare is generational welfare, whether it's ghetto or corporate or FARMER welfare makes little difference, it still boils down to people who didn't earn money putting their hands out and taking it from people who did. I see people bitch on here CONSTANTLY, LIKE EVERY FUUCKIN DAY CONSTANTLY about welfare bums. I see them give a rash of shyt to boomers for getting their SS payments, I've watched this fuuckin welfare bum Jim Conrad calling seniors irrelevant and giving boomers a rash of shyt for fuucking YEARS when here's the fuucking proof he's been taking money from them and living a better life because of it all along. No wonder he drinks like a fish, every person in his family has their own dirt bike and he buys new guns and ammo by the case for his kids all the time. It ain't hius money he's spending. Might as well blow it on booze and toys.

What a miserable old queen you are.

I'll start sending you rent checks shortly.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Holy crap are you REALLY that big of a dumbass. YOU DO NOT HAVE TIME TO MAKE 20.6 posts a day on the internet, at all hours of the day, if you're working your ass off. You don't get drunk every night if you have to get up at the crack of dawn and work your ass off all day. You also don't weigh 450 fuuckin pounds if you're doing very damn much physical activity at all. My god you people are dense. Or is it just that you don't want to see what's right in front of you because jim is funny and your good little buddy ? You drove roundoak and safariman off here for being frauds, well here's proof of another one staring you smack dab in in the face.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Look close you'll see Jims kids have been getting subsidies, so he is teaching them how to play the system too. Generational welfare is generational welfare, whether it's ghetto or corporate or FARMER welfare makes little difference, it still boils down to people who didn't earn money putting their hands out and taking it from people who did. I see people bitch on here CONSTANTLY, LIKE EVERY FUUCKIN DAY CONSTANTLY about welfare bums. I see them give a rash of shyt to boomers for getting their SS payments, I've watched this fuuckin welfare bum Jim Conrad calling seniors irrelevant and giving boomers a rash of shyt for fuucking YEARS when here's the fuucking proof he's been taking money from them and living a better life because of it all along. No wonder he drinks like a fish, every person in his family has their own dirt bike and he buys new guns and ammo by the case for his kids all the time. It ain't hius money he's spending. Might as well blow it on booze and toys.

What a miserable old queen you are.

I'll start sending you rent checks shortly.
Sometimes the truth hurts you fat, miserable bitch. But there it is.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Relax, lighten up, don't take yourself so seriously.
No one else does.
You don't have much time left, enjoy what you do have.

Just that.....

What a fun post...

The "Division" among good people... is everything that Obama ever dreamed of!!!

Durn Virginians, causing trouble since 1775 !

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Amen
Both my grandfathers and my uncle were farmers. Neither took any gov't handouts. They were proud, hard working men. I was there. I used to stay with them on weekends and for weeks on end during summer vacations. I saw how hard they worked. When I got older, I worked along side them. All day, every day. Later I worked and earned my living for two years as a full time farm hand. There wasn't time to be spent posting on the internet.

IC B3

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Relax, lighten up, don't take yourself so seriously.
No one else does.
You don't have much time left, enjoy what you do have.

Just that.....

What a fun post...

The "Division" among good people... is everything that Obama ever dreamed of!!!

Durn Virginians, causing trouble since 1775 !
🤣🤣

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Holy crap are you REALLY that big of a dumbass. YOU DO NOT HAVE TIME TO MAKE 20.6 posts a day on the internet, at all hours of the day, if you're working your ass off. You don't get drunk every night if you have to get up at the crack of dawn and work your ass off all day. You also don't weigh 450 fuuckin pounds if you're doing very damn much physical activity at all. My god you people are dense. Or is it just that you don't want to see what's right in front of you because jim is funny and your good little buddy ? You drove roundoak and safariman off here for being frauds, well here's proof of another one staring you smack dab in in the face.

Lighten the fuc k up Francis[or go kick somebodies dog], whatever it takes.

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Raeford

Lighten the fuc k up Francis[or go kick somebodies dog], whatever it takes.
You do not tell me what to do sonny. This fuucking fat loser has been making shyt up about me and calling me a fraud and a liar for years. He's got every fuuckin last bit of it coming. One of the few fuuckin things in his life he's actually earned by the looks of it.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Surely, you didn't call me 'sonny'

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Somebody needs a hug.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Somebody needs a hug.
Somebody needs a kick in the fuucking head too.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

I think he did...

The good news is that he did not call you Cher...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Blackfart gonna blow a fuse

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I think he did...

The good news is that he did not call you Cher...
You've got a good sense of humor cash, I'll give you that. It's something I completely lack when it comes to people who have been making up lies and giving me shyt for years while simultaneously taking money from me.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Does Conrad come in the middle of the night and steal it?

Have access to your checking account?

Has he ever put a steel-toe to your dog?

I think that maybe your anger is mis-placed here.

FJB & FJT
Page 42 of 72 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 71 72

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

69 members (35, beefan, 308ld, 808outdoors, 338reddog, 7 invisible), 913 guests, and 885 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,206
Posts18,524,263
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.