Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
There’s no way that humans could make the calculations needed to set up the steal in so many individual counties. The machines had to tell them what they needed, then they dragged in everything and everyone they had to get it done.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
YES the courts were complicit, they were afraid of riots and afraid to do the right thing, so they just said no standing. if you were a judge would you wanna make a ruling that overturned an election? I wouldn't.

RTE, I agree with everything you said except for the 10's of millions and foreign people accessing machines. I follow a little known pollster and an attorney that helped draft the georgia election challenge which was the only challenge trump actually filed himself. This pollster has been the most right with his polling over several cycles. these are the best possible people to ask what happened. He also testified in Keri lake's election challenge. Biden was always projected to win the popular vote. It was not anticipated or expected trump would get more total votes than biden would. 81 million, umm NO, that wasn't predicted. but still it was expected that trump wouldn't win the total vote count.

sydney powell and juiliani have gotten sued by dominion and they have LOST because they said things that were inaccurate. If you want to know if it was dominion you look at counties that had the system that vote the same way traditionally and you look at areas that didn't and vote the same way traditionally. you look for anamolies and patterns between areas that had dominion and didn't. you look for ballots that only have votes for the top of the ticket and leave off votes for down ballot candidates. There is ways of seeing this by looking at the vote in each area and figuring out what parts of the vote make no sense. when this analysis is done you find the machines weren't the predictor of the anomalies.

its signature match, signature match, dear god its signature match!!!! focus on that and it will blow everything wide open. Its why the georgia secretary of state promised to let everyone see the ballots, yet still refuses to this day to allow anyone to inspect the ballots. Same thing with Arizona. They don't want people looking at signatures. They wouldn't let kari lake look at a sample of the signatures either. We need people to really understand what to look for and not get fooled by fake patsys

RTE, I agree with everything you said except for the 10's of millions and foreign people accessing machines.
That's not what I stated.

Biden was always projected to win the popular vote. It was not anticipated or expected trump would get more total votes than biden would. but still it was expected that trump wouldn't win the total vote count.

H.Clinton was predicted to win the 2016 election.The polls also indicated that she had a 90% chance to win.The polls are used to sway opinion not to illustrate accurate information.So in summation polls are bullschitt.

sydney powell and juiliani have gotten sued by dominion and they have LOST because they said things that were inaccurate.
This statement is meaningless in this discussion.

If you want to know if it was dominion you look at counties that had the system that vote the same way traditionally and you look at areas that didn't and vote the same way traditionally. you look for anamolies and patterns between areas that had dominion and didn't. you look for ballots that only have votes for the top of the ticket and leave off votes for down ballot candidates. There is ways of seeing this by looking at the vote in each area and figuring out what parts of the vote make no sense. when this analysis is done you find the machines weren't the predictor of the anomalies.
I can't make any sense of this.

its signature match, signature match, dear god its signature match!!!!
General Onore said it best "Don't get stuck on stupid.

Its why the georgia secretary of state promised to let everyone see the ballots, yet still refuses to this day to allow anyone to inspect the ballots. Same thing with Arizona. They don't want people looking at signatures. They wouldn't let kari lake look at a sample of the signatures either.
It's only one facet of the total strategy to steal the 2020 election.

We need people to really understand what to look for and not get fooled by fake patsys
A wise man would take his own advice.

Selection Code

Let My People Go:Rigged Voting Machines And Software.

There is also the suppression of information that helped citizens form their opinions about the 2020 election,you included.

I have more in my database,much more.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102
Barry County Sheriff Sends Evidence to Rep. Jim Jordan Alleging Foreign Interference in Voting Machines Across the State During 2020 Election — Demands an Immediate Review and Investigation... Barry County Sheriff Dar Leaf has made a bold move by sending a letter to U.S. Representative Jim Jordan, urging a congressional investigation into what he claims as evidence of “foreign interference” in the 2020 election.

House Sub-Committees are where all things are sent to die.

I don't know what Jordan has said about this one, but if the past is any indication he will demand an investigation, maybe send a "stern letter" demanding answers to someone, and nothing will happen. All will be forgotten.

Meanwhile, the lives of Attorney Lambert and Sheriff Dar Leaf are in jeopardy. Jordan won't care if they are whacked either.

Jim Jordan committee investigating
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by SupFoo; 03/19/24.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
cumminscowboy,

If the pollster you speak of believes this;
""It was not anticipated or expected trump would get more total votes than biden would. 81 million, umm NO, that wasn't predicted. but still it was expected that trump wouldn't win the total vote count.""

if I were you I'd find a new pollster ..

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Considering how much they are panicking, ie lawsuits, I think they have a lot to hide. Hmmmmm.

IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by rainshot
Fanni is a bonified dumbass and she'll end up serving time over her corruption.

Yeah? She hasnt even been removed from the damned case, let alone charged. Serve time? I doubt it.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I certainly hope the BS the democRATS pulled in 2020 comes back to haunt them for many years to come. The republicans need to beat this horse long after it is dead.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ol_mike
cumminscowboy,

If the pollster you speak of believes this;
""It was not anticipated or expected trump would get more total votes than biden would. 81 million, umm NO, that wasn't predicted. but still it was expected that trump wouldn't win the total vote count.""

if I were you I'd find a new pollster ..
Naw rich baris is the best pollster. Yes polls are meant to shape public views. But there are some polls that are honest. Trafagar and rich baris will not spike their polls.

If you guys aren’t open to other information then you’re no better than the leftist. Truth matters most. All truth will one day he known. We agree on the result just differ on how it was achieved. Signature match review of mail in ballots will blow it all up.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by steve4102
Barry County Sheriff Sends Evidence to Rep. Jim Jordan Alleging Foreign Interference in Voting Machines Across the State During 2020 Election — Demands an Immediate Review and Investigation... Barry County Sheriff Dar Leaf has made a bold move by sending a letter to U.S. Representative Jim Jordan, urging a congressional investigation into what he claims as evidence of “foreign interference” in the 2020 election.

House Sub-Committees are where all things are sent to die.

I don't know what Jordan has said about this one, but if the past is any indication he will demand an investigation, maybe send a "stern letter" demanding answers to someone, and nothing will happen. All will be forgotten.

Meanwhile, the lives of Attorney Lambert and Sheriff Dar Leaf are in jeopardy. Jordan won't care if they are whacked either.

Jim Jordan committee investigating
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Come on man, don’t be such a Debbie-Downer.

Just kidding, I know you are correct, Jim Jordan is just another big Talkin Trey Gowdy without the hair.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
There are really only a handful of counties in a few states that are critical.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hillary told us ahead of time the democrats planned to steal the election when she said something along the lines that Trump was not going to allow a peaceful transfer of power (from his administration to the lefts) after the election. She said this to make herself appear prophetic when they got caught cheating and Trump outed them for it. She effectively hamstrung him. I wish he had said, "So what, right is right, I will not allow an election to be stolen".

Everyone in the world knows the election was taken. EVERYONE. And there are consequences for letting it fall into the hands of tyrants. Our economy has been murdered, our borders overrun with millions of fighting age males from hostile lands, our military equipment abandoned to our enemies, our govt sold to the highest bidder. Our children sacrificed on the alter of wokeism, our freedoms massacred, our standing with our enemies minimized.

It just goes on and on the damage is undeniable. America will not recover as many of the things this corrupt administration have done are irreversible.

LOL
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

221 members (12344mag, 2500HD, 1lessdog, 01Foreman400, 160user, 10Glocks, 26 invisible), 1,341 guests, and 920 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,865
Posts18,497,291
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.