Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Instead it ended as usual here with name calling and lies being thrown around,

You've been whipping out that victim card a good bit.

Not true Paul, but 10 guys jumping my azz with lies torques my gears. I try to be civil with everyone, no I'm not perfect....but I try to be reasonable with other members.

And I've never joined in bashing you, it's not my nature....feel free to look over my post history, it's there for all to see instead of lying about me.

Well, I'd encourage you to try out some bashing on me. I am an easy target, and I can take it, so it's a great way to try to hone your craft in a safe environment.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Not true Paul, but 10 guys jumping my azz with lies torques my gears. I try to be civil with everyone, no I'm not perfect....but I try to be reasonable with other members.

And I've never joined in bashing you, it's not my nature....feel free to look over my post history, it's there for all to see instead of lying about me.

Well, I'd encourage you to try out some bashing on me. I am an easy target, and I can take it, so it's a great way to try to hone your craft in a safe environment.

Paul, you are such a giver. laugh

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson

That's what he said.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
🥁

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

lololol smile touché

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson

I had him pictured as more of a receiver.
laugh

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
crickets from the flag officer...

You don't suppose he isn't really an Admiral do you?

Posts kinda like TRH or Tardqueen....

Next you're remind me that Capt. Crunch isn't really a Captain.

But JoeBob is an attorney right, because he said so ??? lolololol

In addition to many other things, he is indeed an attorney.

With all due respect Sir, then a "Jack of all trades & Master of none". He contradicted himself on legal issues in this thread, and when called a liar......crickets for 18 hours when he was on-line here. The Admiral has as much credibility as JoeBob in my book.

I don't gaf either way.......so carry on.

You asked a question, I answered it.He is an attorney. As to his competence...

That's all my point was yesterday, nobody would choose or advise to risk 100's millions without a bond to insure it's safety....just because you can, doesn't mean you'd even consider it for a second.

Instead it ended as usual here with name calling and lies being thrown around, and I'm nobody's sockpuppet and never been west of Colorado..... Aspen to be accurate.

Here is a name, you are INDEED, a Phuquing Moron. I have never offered any advice nor said that it would legally be a good move for him to forego the bond if able to pay. I have merely opined that, contrary to your original assertions, the appeal could continue with or without the bond. The bond is for securing the judgment in the event that his appeals were denied. In absence of a bond, the state could begin levying on his property while the appeal proceeds. I have also opined that he will eventually prevail to one degree or another on the appeal. THAT is an opinion and may or may not be true.

I also opined that as a political matter, having the state go after his property might be to his benefit. But that is a political matter, not a legal one.

That’s it. That’s all I’ve said. So quit being an idiot.

Last edited by JoeBob; 03/21/24.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well after she immediately locks down his cash assets in multiple banks, then the property issues will be at hand....but she's already said the cash first, the bond would stop that action.

But you go Johnnie Cochran, back peddle away..... the conversation is over, and Monday is coming fast.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Well after she immediately locks down his cash assets in multiple banks, then the property issues will be at hand....but she's already said the cash first, the bond would stop that action.

But you go Johnnie Cochran, back peddle away..... the conversation is over, and Monday is coming fast.

You really, REALLY are one dense MoFo.

What JoeBob said above mirrors what he was stating yesterday.

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

You are a phuqing moron. All I ever did was try to explain to your retarded ass that an appeal could continue with or without a bond. That’s it.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
lol ..... all you did was echo what I was saying the whole time, without the ridiculous suggestion of appeal without a bond for protection. I'm glad yo came clean, and our views are amical in theory.

Have a great day Johnnie

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
lol ..... all you did was echo what I was saying the whole time, without the ridiculous suggestion of appeal without a bond for protection. I'm glad yo came clean, and our views are amical in theory.

Have a great day Johnnie

Uh, no, dumbass. You were saying that he had to post a bond to appeal. Just stop.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Have a great day Johnnie

Uh, no, dumbass. You were saying that he had to post a bond to appeal. Just stop.

I just glad we squashed the dustup, and admit we agree.....only an idiot would opine to suggest to risk said assets, or pretend that was an option.

Hey swing on over to the "squatters rights" thread, and opine on some irresponsible and idiotic suggestions on what not to do....from a legal point of view of course.

Thanks buddy

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Do you need another shovel Wana?

The one that you've been digging your hole with has to be worn out

FJB & FJT
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
From spending time in the Beautiful USA and having hunted and fished with friends all over the USA, as well as following politics since Ronald Reagan, I have become very fond of the USA.

People that are celebrating and gleefully enjoying how Trump's rights have been trampled on by James and the NY legal system through Lawfare, are very unpatriotic and are actually celebrating the destruction and demise of the USA.

These people, to me at least, are scum, and it's sad to watch. I wish all of you patriotic Americans the best in the 2024 election!

May God Bless America.

Last edited by KillerBee; 03/21/24.

KB

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Raeford
Do you need another shovel Wana?

The one that you've been digging your hole with has to be worn out

lololololol.....That's a good one smile

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
[Linked Image from static.wixstatic.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
James told to cease and desist pursuit of Trump Organization's Real Estate:

www.theepochtimes.com/us/court-orde...illion-trump-bond-not-impossible-5612037

Or

https://archive.ph/aTkWj

Shortly after New York Attorney General Letitia James filed a letter asking the New York Supreme Court to “not consider“ that the $464 million bond former President Donald Trump needs to post to keep his assets from being seized is a ”practical impossibility,” the court ordered her to remove it.
The letter was attached to a request to file a surreply—a reply to a reply—which generally isn’t done unless the court grants express permission.

In a March 21 letter, the defense argued that, predictably, the letter received widespread media coverage even though it was “improperly filed” and taken down the same day, refiled with only the request and no letter....

The case indeed puts The Trump Organization in uncharted territory; the appeals court has put a temporary stay on the judgment orders that would prohibit Eric Trump and Donald Trump Jr. from continuing to run the company, but it may lift the administrative stay after ruling on present motions. The trial court had also ordered monitorship of The Trump Organization to continue and the appointment of an additional risk officer.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I guess my question, if you are voting for DeSantis in 28 (an assumption of course), who are you voting for in 24 was too difficult to answer?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I guess my question, if you are voting for DeSantis in 28 (an assumption of course), who are you voting for in 24 was too difficult to answer?
Huh, I never said I was voting for DeSantis in 2028

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (1beaver_shooter, 16gage, 160user, 10ring1, 12savage, 10gaugemag, 60 invisible), 2,716 guests, and 1,223 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,314
Posts18,505,678
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.