Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
For producing a weapon that lends itself easily to being altered into a military grade automatic weapon causing murderous destruction and the death crime rate of Chicago to be high.

WAPO

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Here comes the news train..........

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Houston_2
For producing a weapon that lends itself easily to being altered into a military grade automatic weapon causing murderous destruction and the death crime rate of Chicago to be high.

WAPO

Just like a Democrat to read the WAPO. Do you have any thoughts about this?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
"Military grade".
It will be interesting to see where the left goes with this.

How long until any firearm with more than 5 mil-spec parts will be classified as a "Military Grade" weapon and banned?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
D
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
D
IF you have a shotgun and a hacksaw, you have a sawed off shotgun .....

Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.
Getting into reloading to save money is like getting married for free sex.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
-“…..guns wit switches, tons o’ bitches”

-Da Baby

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson

Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

WAPO

He comes The Fire’s resident idiots attacking the messenger and ignoring the message.

Next we will have some Fire Clowns posting, “I don’t care, don’t own a Glock”, or some such short sighted nonsense.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Last year Chicago also sued Mitsubishi and Hyundai for producing vehicles that were easy to steal causing Chicago’s vehicles theft crime rates to soar.

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by slumlord
-“…..guns wit switches, tons o’ bitches”

-Da Baby

Good one.

Laughing!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102

WAPO

He comes The Fire’s resident idiots attacking the messenger and ignoring the message.

Next we will have some Fire Clowns posting, “I don’t care, don’t own a Glock”, or some such short sighted nonsense.

Nah its the stupidity of it. Gang bangers and the chinese yes chinese are selling 3D printer files for the Glock switch. Illegal to sell, possess or use to modify without NFA stamp. Glock switchs arent the problem its the crooks and chinese. Could Glock change it, probably but its not their problem. They arent selling illegal parts and aren’t modifying illegal weapons.
Just like Chicago sueing car companies saying that their cars are to easy to steal.

Swifty
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I assume then their police and law enforcement will no longer use Glocks, would be a bit hypocritical if they don't! NY is suing the cattle industry, I'd say F' them, no more beef for NY, see how that works out!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Swifty52

WAPO

Nah its the stupidity of it. Gang bangers and the chinese yes chinese are selling 3D printer files for the Glock switch. Illegal to sell, possess or use to modify without NFA stamp. Glock switchs arent the problem its the crooks and chinese. Could Glock change it, probably but its not their problem. They arent selling illegal parts and aren’t modifying illegal weapons.
Just like Chicago sueing car companies saying that their cars are to easy to steal.

No more ridiculous than the law suits and indictment placed upon Trump and members of is team. Yet those stories and updates get posted daily.

Naw, it’s about the ignorance of The Fire and the inability of certain members to focus on the issues and the message without attacking the messenger. This is a tactic that the Democrats and the media have perfected over the years, now The Fire clowns are showing their true colors

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

WAPO

No more ridiculous than the law suits and indictment placed upon Trump and members of is team. Yet those stories and updates get posted daily.

Naw, it’s about the ignorance of The Fire and the inability of certain members to focus on the issues and the message without attacking the messenger. This is a tactic that the Democrats and the media have perfected over the years, now The Fire clowns are showing their true colors

It's the specific messenger, not "a" messenger. When the messenger doesn't participate in the discussion - the messenger has ZERO value, either as a member of the conversation or, likely, in this case, a member of society. This messenger also changed their handle because their value under that handle was so low, their ability to do anything was lost.

Again - at the fault of the messenger - a specific messenger.

Me

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Teal

WAPO

It's the specific messenger, not "a" messenger. When the messenger doesn't participate in the discussion - the messenger has ZERO value, either as a member of the conversation or, likely, in this case, a member of society. This messenger also changed their handle because their value under that handle was so low, their ability to do anything was lost.

Try and get over it, Teal. You’re not the Moderator and some folks see very little value in talking with you.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

WAPO

Pauly is not selective on who’s thread or the topic at hand.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

WAPO

Try and get over it, Teal. You’re not the Moderator and some folks see very little value in talking with you.

Toot - I'm not acting as one. The person that needs to get over things is you. I don't GAS if people see value in talking to me. I don't, I know some do.

NONE do with you. ZERO. NONE. Some is better than none - get it? You're at NONE.

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Mind ya bizness Ilhan, you ain't got no nickle in this quarter.
You might get a little different reaction here.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H

WAPO

Toot - I'm not acting as one. The person that needs to get over things is you. I don't GAS if people see value in talking to me. I don't, I know some do.

NONE do with you. ZERO. NONE. Some is better than none - get it? You're at NONE.

In reading your above note it does appear that you are heavily emotionally invested here.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Tootie Jew trying gaslighting.

Hahaha!

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
In reading your above note it does appear that you are heavily emotionally invested here.

I could not be more chill and disinterested in your wellbeing or existence. You're somewhere between the weather in the Falklands and the special at Burger King for importance in my life.

You, on the other hand seem really tied up in what people think of you - don't seem to like or deal well with people expressing their opinion. You've told me and others to simply not provide it.

Me

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (10ring1, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 160user, 43 invisible), 2,210 guests, and 1,321 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,763
Posts18,495,581
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.