-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Anyone else notice how much anti Trump crap is on YouTube lately?
I was looking around there cause I’m having trouble sleeping, and I know I saw I don’t know how many things.
Trumps a moron, Trumps the Antichrist, he’s crooked and a thief!🤬
does anyone actually believe this crap?
I dread what it’s gonna be like until November!
If this election is stolen and we do nothing, the United States of America is truly over with!😟
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Look for positive Trump videos and anti Fanni videos and change your algorithm.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
F
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555

I get them too. On FB too. Every FJB campaign ad I see on there I leave an unsavory comment and yet I still get them.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
They aren’t reading their comments, they’re watching where you click. If you keep clicking on FJB campaign ads, you’re going to get more FJB campaign ads. If you keep watching anti-Trump YT, they’re going to give you more anti-Trum YT.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
There's probably a few hundred people signed onto this website that believe every bit of the negative BS they hear/see.
A local radio station KTLO does a 5 minute campaign against Trump every hour on the hour. I've emailed them and told them how stupid they sound by airing CBS News >FAKE NEWS LIES. They've never responded- just like other democrats when confronted. Their little 10cc non-critical thinking brains- save to memory-> Trump Bad- he's mean nothing else. And the simpletons are allowed to vote.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
YouTube is owned by Google. Google is a major front for the DNC propaganda machine. Make sense now?

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Futura

I get them too. On FB too. Every FJB campaign ad I see on there I leave an unsavory comment and yet I still get them.

LOL. They have you right where they want you.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
You can delete what you don't like from your 'watch history' and curtail most videos you don't like.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Just don't click on them. If you click on them, those same people get money, and if you comment, it helps even more. If you accidentally click on one, shut it down within 15 seconds, and it won't count as a view. I get very few leftist videos popping up, and mostly my kind of stuff.

Last edited by reivertom; 03/21/24.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Search for a topic you like, and do it several times. You will get all kinds of stuff along those same lines. Try "neck tension" or "full length resizing" or "flat track racing" or "Hodge Twins"; YouTube is full of interesting content.

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
It is all about the clicks...

Bought some T4 from Walmart.com...

Then went back to my other monitor (I run two monitors)... and 30 seconds later Fakebook is sending me promo rebates.

Zuck gets $$$ from the clicks...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Futura

That is because some leftist employee at Fakebook/YouTube is making sure you still see negative Trump ads/videos despite your search/view history not showing that. In conclusion, it’s on purpose because you aren’t part of the cool woke club on there.

This is very common.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Okay this is what happened.😀
I was watching this clip, where Jeff Danials is asked why America is the greatest country in the world.
Newsroom Speech Jeff Daniels
I love Danials’ response to the question . Very thought provoking and inspiring.
Some azzhole shilling against Trump uses it in another, and takes a few things out of context to attack Trump with a title that made out that Danials was attacking Trump. I clicked on it because I like Jeff Danials. Have ever since he portrayed Colonel Chamberlain defending Little Round Top.

By the way, somehow my ‘Campfire front got switched to dark. How do I switch it back)😀
(I hate this dam thing sometimes)
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (16penny, 35, afisher, Anaconda, AscensionIndustries, 11 invisible), 1,426 guests, and 813 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,493
Posts18,472,101
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.