Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Black Swan events are a term biologists started because they didn't want to deal with the math. Chaos is not random - it is ordered on different levels. The new "equilibrium" point is just different than the obserservers usual perspective. All events dealing with human systems are non-linear,, sociological, economic, combinations. Its only "Black Swan" when its not like some would like it to be. Its not a question of if the event will occur, the question is the degree. (amt. of bifurcation, how large the iteration must be to cause it)

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
The commies never relent. This much is true.

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Stevie you seem mouthy today

He is a butt hurt punk.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I haven’t read all the replies. This is growing too fast.😀
My take on this is as follows, and I hope it causes some thought.
Let me start by stating that black swans cannot exist in nature. It’s an impossibility.
With that in mind, any “black swan event” is obviously some unnatural thing cooked up, probably someone who is pushing an agenda.
We have witnessed quite a few in the last few years. A guy who couldn’t get more than 2 dozen people at a rally was able to beat a fellow who regularly overflowed stadiums!
Would you call something like that a black swan?
A virus that we are unable to detect it’s inception, became so deadly that we had to close down most of our economy, not to mention most all Christian churches, and allow people to vote by mail, with no verification , was allowed. This deadly virus killed, I believe, .03% of the people who got it!
Do you see a black swan there?
The brilliant minds who framed our Constitution, the rules we are governed by, insisted that a Bill of Rights be added, what does the Bill Of Rights do? It guarantees certain rights, which they thought were basic human rights, provided by God Above. Actually, it doesn’t guarantee those rights, it actually restricts the government from interfering with them. With me so far?
To be continued…

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The founders of this wonderful nation did this because they realized that every last government run by mortals, would eventually become corrupted. Such a government takes on a life of its own, growing in power until I finally becomes so powerful that it comes to see its own citizens, as a threat to its own existence.
Still with me? Good.
This is where the United States of America is right now!
I’ll be right back

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raeford
For the record and to stay on topic:

I stated on here about a month back that we're all in for a wild 8 months!

IMHO I doubt ANYTHING is off the table for the Leftists.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
The founders of this wonderful nation did this because they realized that every last government run by mortals, would eventually become corrupted. Such a government takes on a life of its own, growing in power until I finally becomes so powerful that it comes to see its own citizens, as a threat to its own existence.
Still with me? Good.
This is where the United States of America is right now!
I’ll be right back

"power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely" (1887)

They have got away with it far too long...expert liars from the gospel of Joseph Goebbels....the problem is they know that the sheep, more than half the population, will believe them just like many, many believed the Russia collusion hoax, Another sorry fact is the serial liars know full well that it's a sinch when many of the sheep want to believe their lies.

It's easy for people to believe a liar when they really want to believe him, whether it is totally ludicrous and makes absolutely no sense does not matter.

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’m doing this, because I spent around 45 minutes on a reply before, and the sonuvabitch disappeared because I hit the wrong freaking button! By the way, I suck at speeling too, right slummy?😀
Anyway, our own government has come to see a threat to its existence, posed by the very people it supposedly governs! They have come to believe themselves above us. Far richer, far better educated. Now they must govern us, in spite of our wishes. After all, we are below them.
They know far better what is good for this country.
Maybe it makes them richer while we struggle to make ends meet. But remember, they’re better educated. They know what’s best. After all, they were appointed over us! Right HiLIARy?
Still with me?

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I could see us setting off a dirty bomb in Ukraine and we blame Russia which causes us to go postal on them.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Short of full-scale nuclear war, I doubt anything manmade would stop an election. Disrupt or delay counts, yes. Stop, no.

Remember each state has it's own voting system, that decentralization is actually not a bad thing.

An extinction-level event, like a super volcano eruption, or catastrophic meteor strike....well, then all bets are off.

If they can delay the count or certification long enough - pass the inauguration day, what then?

We're not as divided as we've ever been but we're getting close.

I mean, one could 'what if' something like this to death. The inauguration day isn't engraved in stone.

My opinion, election will proceed as normal, but the counting of the votes may well be manipulated.

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by steve4102
Flynn is a Democrat and a Q-ber, nuff said.

Yep. That’s the reason the Dems got him kicked out of Trumps cabinet immediately, so he wouldn’t be discovered. Otherwise they might have had to deal with spyspeak coming from inside the administration. They certainly wouldn’t want that. Where am I wrong?

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
[quote=7mmbuster
I’ll be right back[/quote]

We are all waiting breathlessly

"The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubt" Bertrand Russell

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
As I spend quite a bit of time alone, I have given this a lot of thought in the context of being prepared in case of what if? I think 7mm is going the right direction. A “black swan” cannot occur naturally in nature. It can only occur if manipulated in some way

The democraps/rinos/uniparty/bureaucrats are the tools of the WEF/NWO/UN players. They were that close, now they see it slipping away and they are desperate to continue destroying this country. First I expect to see them replace the bidet with Newsome and cameltoe with who knows what. Then see where that goes. I expect all those here illegally will play a role in this someway. There is a reason they are bringing the criminal element from other countries to this country. The judicial department is increasingly more reluctant to decide constitutional issues even though the Constitution is very clear on issues such as free speech, firearms, and cruel and unusual punishment. I don’t think the decision to uphold illegals possessing firearms was happenstance.

There is so much going on that points to a black swan event, that I think it is inevitable. The question is how to prepare and for what specifically?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Good points Reon

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Let me start by stating that black swans cannot exist in nature. It’s an impossibility.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
If a candidate died, near the election day, that may be a black swan.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Our government has been corrupted, probably far beyond out estimates. Private donations, foreign money, whatever. They no longer not only know better than us, now they’re getting to the point that if we actually figure out what’s going on, they’re liable to end up on lampposts!
In order to prevent this, they try to turn the people against one another. Race is always a factor. But now religion, sexual preference, for crying out loud, even gender! Man and woman weren’t enough, so they created dozens of genders. How in the name of God do you do that? The plumbing pretty much explains itself!😀
But whatever, they have an agenda to fulfill. By now you’re no longer a citizen. You’re on your way to being a serf.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
If a candidate died, near the election day, that may be a black swan.

That's what I've been thinking all day.

They would sure kill Trump if they could.

Biden would be much easier to replace on the ballot for democrats.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SDLEFTY
I could see us setting off a dirty bomb in Ukraine and we blame Russia which causes us to go postal on them.

What's this "we" and "us" schidt? I'm not going to be doing any of that, nor will I have anyone doing it on my behalf.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Massive riots accomplished by whipping up 12 or 14 million illegals maybe?

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

420 members (12344mag, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 54 invisible), 2,730 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,616
Posts18,473,964
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.