Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
What would happen if Biden died maybe 5 days before the election? Thats something I never thought of.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
There are certainly a lot of evil players in the world (who's funding the border rush), but I truly believe stupid is the biggest issue.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Originally Posted by Teal
Short of full-scale nuclear war, I doubt anything manmade would stop an election. Disrupt or delay counts, yes. Stop, no.

Remember each state has it's own voting system, that decentralization is actually not a bad thing.

An extinction-level event, like a super volcano eruption, or catastrophic meteor strike....well, then all bets are off.

If they can delay the count or certification long enough - pass the inauguration day, what then?

We're not as divided as we've ever been but we're getting close.

I mean, one could 'what if' something like this to death. The inauguration day isn't engraved in stone.

My opinion, election will proceed as normal, but the counting of the votes may well be manipulated.

20th Amendment to the US Constitution -

Section 1.
The terms of the President and the Vice President shall end at noon on the 20th day of January, and the terms of Senators and Representatives at noon on the 3d day of January, of the years in which such terms would have ended if this article had not been ratified; and the terms of their successors shall then begin.

Section 2.
The Congress shall assemble at least once in every year, and such meeting shall begin at noon on the 3d day of January, unless they shall by law appoint a different day....

Me

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I hear the youngun's are ready to go full-on berserker mode if tiktok is banned.

Well, if they shut down tiktok the day before the election, it could cause a real $hitstorm. There wouldn't be nearly enough WAAAAHmbulances to cart off all the folks who go over the edge.

Sheeet , there are some posting here that rely on tic tac for all their information and useless posts .

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
They started 517 riots , caused 2.3 billion dollars of property damage , killed people, and then liberal mayors and governors refused to put a stop to it... Their only excuse was George Floyd . I am sure they will try anything . However, I am not so sure they will fare as well. I told my neighbor that if they come, we will have no choice but to defend our lives and property. When the conservatives fight back, then the liberal media will accuse Trump supporters of rioting when we were only defending ourselves. This is very plausible , and the idiots in this country just might believe it again..

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Okay, black swans cannot exist in North America in nature.
Always gotta be a smart azz! 😀
Back to what I’m trying to say.
The United States government has come to see its own citizens, on whom its power rest, as a threat to its own existence.
Why else would they pass laws seeking to disarm you? Better yet, why else would they actually import illegal aliens and strategically plant them in red states, if not to influence future elections?
Last, but certainly not least, consider the government persecution of Christian churches. Shut down over Covid, outside parks as well, but somehow, drag queens in libraries were not considered a threat in spreading the virus?
What I’m trying to tell you, is that the battle lines are being drawn around you. Indeed those lines predate your existence. This is coming down to purely good versus evil.
Maybe it’s gone too far, maybe our Republic can no longer be restored, but remember, if you believe in the ideals this nation was founded on, things like pre-existing right’s coming from The Creator, you are a threat as well. Faith in Christ doesn’t matter here. If you think personal freedom exists, you’re a threat as well!
Me? I’m not worried. I swore an oath a long time ago, that I would defend our Constitution against all enemies, foreign AND Domestic.
If I fall, well I never planned on living forever! And my Savior had already promised me a room, in His Father’s mansion.
Think about what I have said. If you think differently, try to change my mind! Colonel Crockett once said, “be sure you’re right, then go ahead.”
Ain’t no doubt in my military mind, as we always said!
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." ďż˝ Wesley Pruden

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
I'm just saying Flynn is not on our side, or Trump's side, he is an Obama Democrat, no different than Clapper and Brennan.

Substantiate that.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SDLEFTY
I could see us setting off a dirty bomb in Ukraine and we blame Russia which causes us to go postal on them.
That is possible. There will be some sort of Reichstag Fire. Some sort of catastrophe that will cause a state of emergency. The Brown Shirts that looted and burned during the summer of 2020 will soon get going. There could very well be a hot war going between NATO and Russia by summer if Ukraine keeps losing, which they will without NATO personnel in the fight. Western Europe's civilian population may go berserk against their own governments protesting if they get a war with Russia going.

We are on the verge of something big and bad. The powers that be are intent on pushing Russia into a corner. Only one Russian missile has to get through to shut this country's infrastructure down. Cut our electricity off for a week or two and there would be millions dead and whole cities would collapse and burn.

In that event I guess our survivors could console themselves that Russia had the same thing happen to them.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by miguel
What would happen if Biden died maybe 5 days before the election? Thats something I never thought of.

That would go to the democrat party to chose a new candidate.

Wouldn't slow them down for a minute.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
AFAIK a BlackSwan event is something catastrophic that can't be predicted so it can't be prepared for.

In his recent interview with Tucker Carlson, Ron Paul predicted it is going to happen.

General Mike Flynn also recently predicted that a Black Swan event is likely and he was specific in his assertion that when the criminals realize that they can't legitimately win the 2024 election, they will cause a catastrophic happening that, in their criminal minds, will justify canceling the election. of course, this will be when they run out of their illegitimate means.

Flynn went on to say we, and it can be certain by we, he means Trump supporters and those willing to resist tyranny, must be prepared for every eventuality.

How can you prepare for something completely unknown?

I was only vaguely familiar with the concept of Black Swan so I looked up the meaning and one of the examples given was the 9/11 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center buildings....I can't imagine what they might havet up their sleeves.

MAGA!

Seems like it would be a lot easier to invite a ton of people to Washington DC on the day the election is certified by Congress, then carefully ask them to go down to the Capitol and protest a lot, but with plausible deniability.

Maybe develop a bunch of fake electors in swing states?

Then go back to the White House and watch it on TeeVee.

It just might work.
Outstanding. To a fool wisdom appears insanity; and to be mocked by the foolish is no shame.

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 45_100
As I spend quite a bit of time alone, I have given this a lot of thought in the context of being prepared in case of what if? I think 7mm is going the right direction. A “black swan” cannot occur naturally in nature. It can only occur if manipulated in some way

Um, no. Sure one could be man made but not necessarily . Think Yellow stone eruption... overt alien invasion, pigs flying whatever.

Black swan theory

A black swan (Cygnus atratus) in Australia
The black swan theory or theory of black swan events is a metaphor that describes an event that comes as a surprise, has a major effect, and is often inappropriately rationalized after the fact with the benefit of hindsight. The term is based on an ancient saying that presumed black swans did not exist, until they were discovered in Australia in 1697, and it then became reinterpreted to mean an unforeseen and consequential event.[1]

The theory was developed by Nassim Nicholas Taleb, starting in 2001, to explain:

The disproportionate role of high-profile, hard-to-predict, and rare events that are beyond the realm of normal expectations in history, science, finance, and technology.
The non-computability of the probability of consequential rare events using scientific methods (owing to the very nature of small probabilities).
The psychological biases that blind people, both individually and collectively, to uncertainty and to the substantial role of rare events in historical affairs.
Taleb's "black swan theory" (which differs from the earlier philosophical versions of the problem) refers only to statistically unexpected events of large magnitude and consequence and their dominant role in history. Such events, considered extreme outliers, collectively play vastly larger roles than regular occurrences.[2]: xxi  More technically, in the scientific monograph "Silent Risk",[3] Taleb mathematically defines the black swan problem as "stemming from the use of degenerate metaprobability".[3]

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Trump's election was a black swan event that has traumatized the media and National Democrat party so badly they will do ANYTHING to prevent a recurrence.

Trump's election was thought to be so improbable as to be almost impossible.

He has them in great fear. Actually, we have them in great fear. They know they are despised and they are aware what anger their persecution of us has created. Trump is right when he says it is us they hate more than him.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Black Swan events were observed as early as 1885 by Poincare who gave a mathematical outline, he just never used that term, which was used by later "observers" to think they had invented something new. The concept was given depth during the 80's with the Mandelbrot and Julia sets and fractals.

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Eric308
Seems like it would be a lot easier to invite a ton of people to Washington DC on the day the election is certified by Congress, then carefully ask them to go down to the Capitol and protest a lot, but with plausible deniability.

It just might work.

Outstanding. To a fool wisdom appears insanity; and to be mocked by the foolish is no shame.

Two Commies engaging in virtual fellatio on a public forum.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
In his recent interview with Tucker Carlson, Ron Paul predicted it is going to happen.

He did but it wasn't necessarily a stolen election or even related to American politics. Another "plandemic". China invading Taiwan. A big chunk of rock coming from space to hit us. Return of Jesus .. tomorrow. "Black Swan" events are ANYTHING that is unpredictable and impactful. These are things you can't specifically "prep" for, all you can do is stay as generally prepared as possible and hope it is enough to address whatever thing truly happens. I think we should all be operating in that mode to some degree all the time. Think of it as living in Col. Cooper's "condition yellow" permanently in all aspects of your life where you can, not just stopping at a 7-11 in a bad neighborhood after midnight.

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
J
Campfire Regular
Online Mad
Campfire Regular
J
I see hundreds of simultanious 9/11 style attacks that will degrade living conditions in most metro areas over a period of months making the election irrelevant.

It will likely start on some sort of easily pre ordained time, like an eclipse.

Keep your powder dry.

There is no retreat but in submission and slavery!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by Eric308

It just might work.

Two Commies engaging in virtual fellatio on a public forum.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

two fat old liberal boomer butt pirates lol
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by ribka; 03/21/24.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It really could be something as simple as an incapacitaing injury to Biden. He fell up the escalator, hit his head and suffered brain damage that precludes him from serving as president. Who could argue that's not true?

But they'll only do that if it appears they can't win with voting irregularities.

Last edited by PaulBarnard; 03/21/24.
J
Campfire Regular
Online Mad
Campfire Regular
J
What happens if the candidate dies or withdraws after the convention? Can the party select another without primaries?

There is no retreat but in submission and slavery!
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Raeford
When is the earliest date for 'early/mail in voting'?

I'm puzzled. I consider myself fairly "right" ... at least on most issues. What I do not understand is the general right-wing assumption that the mail-in ballots are somehow less trustworth than polling place ballots. We're 100% mail-in here. The ballots go to the county clerk for counting. They check the signatures against the voter roster. I've had 2 sent back 'cause I got sloppy and signed Tom instead of Thomas so I KNOW they are checking. I think the county clerk, an elected official, with her staff, overseen by a public group, and with public members involved if there is a disputed ballot, has at least as much integrity as the old polling place elections I participated in a few decades ago. More than that, though, my real concern is with the inner city areas where voting does not produce a permanent paper ballot, they only collect data electronically, and if someone has [bleep] with the voting machine (these are democrat-controlled precincts, after all), there is absolutely no way to catch them. So .. what am I missing? Is it just that blue states do more mail in that red states so somehow their votes must be corrupted? If so that's just stupid. My county is republican, our clerk who runs the elections is republican .. and by God if someone accused her of monkeying with the ballots in either way, I believe she'd gut them with a rusty butter knife. Her integrity matters to her more than the outcome. .. as it should be. Anyone caught and convicted of election fraud should be publicly hung. Not dropped, slow swing, let 'em kick a while as the air runs out.

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10ring1, 007FJ, 65 invisible), 2,452 guests, and 1,317 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,203
Posts18,485,289
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.