-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Kinda reminds me of Waco. Why pick him up on his weekly trip to the hardware store when they can just burn the place down and kill everyone............ That's what I was thinking. Why do they stage armed attacks like this when they could just nab the guy at work, or on his way to or from work?

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
And evidently the OP didn’t read the article before posting the headline.

Why would he do that, it would just ruin a good headline.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by viking
More like an assassination.

That is what the "A" in ATF stands for...

Oh, you thought it was Alcohol??

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Was buying from dealers and reselling at gun shows. ATF has been tracking him for a while.

If you are a cop and want to cause a shootout there isn't a much better way than to forcefully invade a home while it's dark outside. I thought they had learned not to do this.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Me

IC B2

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
So if they can’t make private transfers illegal, they’ll just kill you.

Simple enough……

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yep, he was buying lots of guns through legal channels and then selling them at gun shows while apparently following the rules. That's why they murdered him.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by grouseman
Yep, he was buying lots of guns through legal channels and then selling them at gun shows while apparently following the rules. That's why they murdered him.
Yes

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Hastings
Was buying from dealers and reselling at gun shows. ATF has been tracking him for a while.

If you are a cop and want to cause a shootout there isn't a much better way than to forcefully invade a home while it's dark outside. I thought they had learned not to do this.

It would seem they’re perfecting it.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Ever wonder why both the ATF and FBI show up before daylight and scare the crap out of people? They should just arrest you when you leave your house or at work. I think every knows the reason.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by victoro
Ever wonder why both the ATF and FBI show up before daylight and scare the crap out of people? They should just arrest you when you leave your house or at work. I think every knows the reason.

It's so they can be scared, shoot you and your dog and still "go home safe at the end of their shift".

Me

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Teal

It's so they can be scared, shoot you and your dog and still "go home safe at the end of their shift".

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It seems to have gone like this in the planning meeting. "We have this man we are going to arrest and search his house. What is the way to handle this to assure that he thinks he is being robbed by home invasion".

"That way we can kill him when he takes a shot at what he thinks are criminal home invaders". ''Merrick Garland will never prosecute us and the state can't take the case, we will be home free".

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ever wonder why both the ATF and FBI show up before daylight and scare the crap out of people?

Tactics like that are likely to create evidence to support the ATF's claims. You need the ATF to protect you from dangerous criminals like this and the evidence they are dangerous criminals is that they shoot at the ATF. Just like other high profile ATF actions like Ruby Ridge and Waco, this could have been easily resolved with no bloodshed at all but that might have made the targets of those actions look like something other than sociopathic lunatics.

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Grapevine says he had all the flight plans between Little Rock and Epstein Island.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Ever wonder why both the ATF and FBI show up before daylight and scare the crap out of people?

Tactics like that are likely to create evidence to support the ATF's claims. You need the ATF to protect you from dangerous criminals like this and the evidence they are dangerous criminals is that they shoot at the ATF. Just like other high profile ATF actions like Ruby Ridge and Waco, this could have been easily resolved with no bloodshed at all but that might have made the targets of those actions look like something other than sociopathic lunatics.
Exactly! And notice in all the above mentioned cases, ALL were white! Had they been some other color, the media would have been out off their minds in support for the 'shooties' and not the 'shooters'!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

84 members (44automag, 01Foreman400, 338Rules, 406_SBC, 1minute, 14 invisible), 1,508 guests, and 786 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,493
Posts18,472,095
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.