Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
O
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
O
I have a 6-1/2" Ruger NM Blackhawk in 41 Remington Magnum caliber. It's in mechanically good condition but has some rash on the cylinder and paint loss below the barrel as shown in the pics. From the looks of the cylinder face it hasn't been shot much. The cylinder bores and barrel are super clean.

Contact me with any questions or for additional pictures.

$725 shipped to your FFL from a private person with ID included. Payable with USPS postal money orders.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

GB1

O
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
O
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Just a Heads Up , You cannot ship a Handgun unless you have an FFL. All Handguns must ship FFL to FFL now and UPS and Fedex are the only option since USPS banned handgun shipments.

You know you might be facing your doom if all you get is a click when you are expecting a BOOM !
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Mooseman684
Just a Heads Up , You cannot ship a Handgun unless you have an FFL. All Handguns must ship FFL to FFL now and UPS and Fedex are the only option since USPS banned handgun shipments.

When did that take place ? ATF still shows that a person can ship via common carrier from what I am seeing.

NRA Endowment Member
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Only Long Guns....Rifles and Shotguns.

You know you might be facing your doom if all you get is a click when you are expecting a BOOM !
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Where on earth did you hear that???

May a licensee mail handguns through the U.S. Postal Service?

432.23 Manufacturers, Dealers, and Importers
Handguns may also be mailed between licensed manufacturers of firearms, licensed dealers of firearms, and licensed importers of firearms in customary trade shipments, or for repairing or replacing parts.

Last edited by 35WhelenNut; 03/22/24.

"Only accurate rifles are interesting."- Col. Townsend Whelen
"I always tell the truth....that way, I don't have to remember anything."- George Burns
NRA Life Member
Certified NRA Reloading Instructor
Certified Texas Hunter Education Instructor
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Update August 31, 2022
Can firearms be shipped through the U.S. Mail (USPS)?
Some firearms can be shipped through the U.S. mail. Whether certain firearms can be shipped through the U.S. mail depends on what type of firearms they are. Simply, long guns: yes; handguns: no.
Handguns are not allowed to be mailed through USPS. See 18 U.S.C. §§1715, 922(a)(3), 922(a)(5), and 922(a)(2)(A). Rather, handguns must be shipped using a common or contract carrier (e.g., UPS or FedEx).

Shipping handguns and other firearms through a common or contract carrier
Under federal law, a non-licensed individual may ship a firearm (including a handgun) by a common or contract carrier (e.g., UPS or FedEx – unfortunately, neither UPS or FedEx will allow a private individual to ship using their services any longer.

Please check with the carrier of your choice regarding their firearm shipping policy) to a resident of his or her own state, or to a licensed individual (FFL) in another state. However, it is illegal to ship any firearm to a non-FFL in another state. The carrier must be notified that the shipment contains a firearm, however, carriers are prohibited from requiring any identifying marks on the package which may be used to identify the contents as containing a firearm. See 18 U.S.C. §§922(a)(2)(A), 922(a)(3), 922(a)(5), 922(e), 27 CFR 478.31 and 478.30.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Update August 31, 2022
Some firearms can be shipped through the U.S. mail. Whether certain firearms can be shipped through the U.S. mail depends on what type of firearms they are. Simply, long guns: yes; handguns: no.
Handguns are not allowed to be mailed through USPS. See 18 U.S.C. §§1715, 922(a)(3), 922(a)(5), and 922(a)(2)(A). Rather, handguns must be shipped using a common or contract carrier (e.g., UPS or FedEx).

Under federal law, a non-licensed individual may ship a firearm (including a handgun) by a common or contract carrier (e.g., UPS or FedEx – unfortunately, neither UPS or FedEx will allow a private individual to ship using their services any longer.

Please check with the carrier of your choice regarding their firearm shipping policy) to a resident of his or her own state, or to a licensed individual (FFL) in another state. However, it is illegal to ship any firearm to a non-FFL in another state. The carrier must be notified that the shipment contains a firearm, however, carriers are prohibited from requiring any identifying marks on the package which may be used to identify the contents as containing a firearm. See 18 U.S.C. §§922(a)(2)(A), 922(a)(3), 922(a)(5), 922(e), 27 CFR 478.31 and 478.30.

I think you're confused, and I don't want to get the OP's ad off on a bunny trail, but handguns can be shipped USPS by an FFL. Maybe this is what you're thinking about-

May a nonlicensee ship a firearm through the U.S. Postal Service? Handguns are not mailable. A common or contract carrier must be used to ship a handgun. This is in reference to non-licensees, NOT licensed dealers.

[18 U.S.C. 1715, 922(a)(5) and 922 (a)(2)(A); 27 CFR 478.31]

Click the link I provided from the ATF and read. Also read USPS Publication 52; 432.23.

Last edited by 35WhelenNut; 03/22/24.

"Only accurate rifles are interesting."- Col. Townsend Whelen
"I always tell the truth....that way, I don't have to remember anything."- George Burns
NRA Life Member
Certified NRA Reloading Instructor
Certified Texas Hunter Education Instructor
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by 35WhelenNut
Update August 31, 2022

I think you're confused, and I don't want to get the OP's ad off on a bunny trail, but handguns can be shipped USPS by an FFL. Maybe this is what you're thinking about-

May a nonlicensee ship a firearm through the U.S. Postal Service? Handguns are not mailable. A common or contract carrier must be used to ship a handgun. This is in reference to non-licensees, NOT licensed dealers.

[18 U.S.C. 1715, 922(a)(5) and 922 (a)(2)(A); 27 CFR 478.31]

Click the link I provided from the ATF and read. Also read USPS Publication 52; 432.23.

I was pointing out to the OP that HE cannot legally ship a Handgun via any Means himself as he stated in the ad , that it must go thru an FFL to an FFL . Fedex , UPS , and the USPS have all changed policies since the Biden Admin , Licensed Dealers can fill out a form and ship USPS with tracking , adult signature, etc. and ATF has NO say so over Company Policies . I just don't want someone to get in trouble because of the new rules.Even MY FFL had to file new forms with FEDEX and UPS in order to be able to ship now . Just trying to help.

Last edited by Mooseman684; 03/23/24.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Disregarding any shipping discussion, my compliments for nice pictures and an honest description.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
IC B3

O
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
O
reduced to $700 shipped or send me a reasonable offer

O
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
O
btt

O
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
O
$600 shipped. Anyone???

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Nice pack around revolver.

Love a 41 mag

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have that same revolver. Put a set of Pachmayer grips on it and it gets even better.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
Bump

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

507 members (007FJ, 1minute, 06hunter59, 257robertsimp, 1_deuce, 1Longbow, 56 invisible), 2,437 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,549
Posts18,472,957
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.