Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A
Alan_C Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Just that . Seems like the whole world is in dire need of direction.

GB1

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Alex

I’ll take Hebrew History for a 100

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
No, we have a Messai, Donald Trump can be our President.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
That's why the leftist f"cks hate him because he is the messiah just coming back and that the fact they hate anyone but themselves with the priveledge of making mean tweets. Mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
A
Alan_C Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
That's why the leftist f"cks hate him because he is the messiah just coming back and that the fact they hate anyone but themselves with the priveledge of making mean tweets. Mb
When you look at all the people after him , to destroy him , very few people could shake this off. Trump had made big sacrifices in his life for the benefit of the U.S. Time will tell!

IC B2

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Politically? I believe so.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Uhhh.....let's take it easy here a bit fellows.

Trump is just a man.

I am MAGA.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Good grief.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by wabigoon
This

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
no. he is just a man. best chance our country has for president. but we ,as a nation are too far gone.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
He might just be a man being used as a tool of the lord.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The 3.5 Billion will come in Handy!

Anyone buying Shares?

Last edited by KillerBee; 03/23/24.

KB

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
No.....

It isn't energy that kills, its holes.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Originally Posted by wabigoon
This

And this again

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stxhunter

King David was a very flawed man, as is Trump, but David loved the Lord and the Lord loved David. God used David as His tool, but to put Trump in that category is very, very far fetched.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Alan_C
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
When you look at all the people after him , to destroy him , very few people could shake this off. Trump had made big sacrifices in his life for the benefit of the U.S. Time will tell!
I believe that he prays to the same God that I do, and I like and trust him because of this, and the fact that he is obviously being persecuted by people I despise. Allied people often share the same enemies, so I believe him to be an American Patriot.
I’m sure he’s a mortal man with some of the same weaknesses and frailties that we all share. I’m praying for him because I believe he is on our side.
I would loan him my truck, let him shoot my guns, even let him pet my dog!😀
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

if he is the best the lord can do.....we truly are fu'cked.....the guy is a real estate developer, reality show host, that is a billionaire who wants to be president.....dosent make him a bad guy...but sent/used by god.....no.....bob

H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by JamesJr

King David was a very flawed man, as is Trump, but David loved the Lord and the Lord loved David. God used David as His tool, but to put Trump in that category is very, very far fetched.

Oh, he is a tool. Just seems far fetched that he could be a tool of our God.

I anticipate he will win this time around. Just wished I could have faith that he may unite this country, as opposed to dividing us.

Suppose I am wishing for something more miraculous if I am hoping to unite polar opposite freeloaders & those who are getting things done.

Last edited by Hunterapp; 03/23/24.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Hunterapp
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Oh, he is a tool. Just seems far fetched that he could be a tool of our God.

I anticipate he will win this time around. Just wished I could have faith that he may unite this country, as opposed to dividing us.

he wont unite the country...because he cant and wont make the effort/sacrifice to do so.....talking about ego....bob

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Trump gets bashed for his past all the time. Make a comparison though between him and biden. Trump has sinned as every last one of us have. From the accounts I have read he has done what the Bible teaches and asked God to forgive him of those sins. Those sins of the past are with God as they never happened. The same with any of us that take the route of salvation. His actions in office showed a man that was trying to do for America what God wants. One significant action was his choices that set the Supreme Court up to change the policies from Roe V Wade. I for one believe that brought a hearty amount of approval from God.

Now a few things on biden and others of his kind. He has spent his entire public office holding days supporting abortion as far as I am aware of. He has not stopped and even is doubling down to promote it. That is not a character flaw but an outright thumb in the eye to God. biden promotes all forms of illegal activity. He is willingly doing so. He is not ignorant of the crime and destruction his decisions are bringing to our nation but fighting for them.

I well remember all those here and in public life that were bashing Trump while he ran for office before 2016. Many have had the good sense to recant their accusations but even after 4 years of seeing him do more in those 4 years to promote the good of this nation some persist in still hating him.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (007FJ, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12344mag, 54 invisible), 2,641 guests, and 1,338 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,631
Posts18,474,330
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.