Hop To
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Show me where the rights identified (not granted) in our constitution are reserved to citizens.

Felons aren't allowed to possess firearms. Period. End of bullschit conversation.
I have a feeling that, post Bruen, we are about to find out if those kind of laws will stand scrutiny.

Were there historical analogs when the Constitution was adopted, or was a person who had served their sentence seen as having been punished thoroughly?

The illegals, NGO's, globalists, and communists are laughing at us.
Fortunately, most of them don't have the legal system (as screwed up as it might be) we do, or the Constitution we have.

Congress will just have to get off their asses and pass some Constitutional laws that will pass muster..............good luck with that, eh?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Hard to get off 100% of what you are!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
“So tell us about all the people you perceived as being illegal aliens you have kidnapped, raped, tortured, enslaved, murdered, or anything else imaginable since someone claimed to be an illegal alien has no rights?”

I’m not even sure what you’re trying to say!? What “I” perceive doesn’t matter. The FACT is we have Foreign Nationals arriving in our Country ON THE DAILY with NO check/paperwork/visas. Now most may be peaceful, but even if 1 in 10 are criminals, it’s too big of a risk for our National Security!

As far as people that I have “kidnapped, raped, tortured, enslaved, murdered…..”. The answer is NONE! I don’t need Laws to tell me right from wrong. I work 40-50hrs a week, have so for over 40 years. I have no time to cause trouble, and when I’m done working I’m too tired for much other than resting up for the next work day. The same can’t be said for everyone (US Citizens or NOT).

I AM pro immigration, I am NOT ok with unchecked, illegal invasion of the US. The LIEberals seem to be ok with it though. MostlyforCensus/votes/Congressional seats.

I’m convinced that many LIEberal politicians/judges will watch America burn to the ground, as long as they get to rule over the ashes!

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Show me where the rights identified (not granted) in our constitution are reserved to citizens.

Felons aren't allowed to possess firearms. Period. End of bullschit conversation.
I have a feeling that, post Bruen, we are about to find out if those kind of laws will stand scrutiny.

Were there historical analogs when the Constitution was adopted, or was a person who had served their sentence seen as having been punished thoroughly?

The illegals, NGO's, globalists, and communists are laughing at us.
Fortunately, most of them don't have the legal system (as screwed up as it might be) we do, or the Constitution we have.

Congress will just have to get off their asses and pass some Constitutional laws that will pass muster..............good luck with that, eh?

The only thing congress passes are bills that put money in their grifter pockets.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Note to add:

A microcosm of the insanity that is happening at our Southern Border (AZ/TX), can be summed up in an example:

In many Liberal Cities, if a criminal breaks into a home, falls and breaks his/her leg, he can sue the homeowner. To me, that is JUsT as insane as letting unchecked/undocumented foreigners into our Country, giving them drivers licenses, ability to vote, and access to firearms. This is PURE INSANITY!!!!

IC B2

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Doyle is as per his usual absolutely completely utterly correct ya gotta watch all the way thru:

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by TomT
“So tell us about all the people you perceived as being illegal aliens you have kidnapped, raped, tortured, enslaved, murdered, or anything else imaginable since someone claimed to be an illegal alien has no rights?”

I’m not even sure what you’re trying to say!? What “I” perceive doesn’t matter. The FACT is we have Foreign Nationals arriving in our Country ON THE DAILY with NO check/paperwork/visas. Now most may be peaceful, but even if 1 in 10 are criminals, it’s too big of a risk for our National Security!

As far as people that I have “kidnapped, raped, tortured, enslaved, murdered…..”. The answer is NONE! I don’t need Laws to tell me right from wrong. I work 40-50hrs a week, have so for over 40 years. I have no time to cause trouble, and when I’m done working I’m too tired for much other than resting up for the next work day. The same can’t be said for everyone (US Citizens or NOT).

I AM pro immigration, I am NOT ok with unchecked, illegal invasion of the US. The LIEberals seem to be ok with it though. MostlyforCensus/votes/Congressional seats.

I’m convinced that many LIEberal politicians/judges will watch America burn to the ground, as long as they get to rule over the ashes!

If they have no rights then they can be raped, murdered, enslaved, or anything else. Why would that be wrong since they have no legal standing?

And the court case is recent so not sure why everyone making the no rights claim hasn't been having any them.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Some people may think you can hop off a boat and move to New Zealand. Maybe some of our communist politicians should read all of their requirements.

https://www.govt.nz/browse/passport...zenship/requirements-for-nz-citizenship/

Last edited by JD45; 03/23/24.
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Fishnnut1
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Fishnnut1
How can he purchase a gun here in the US?

They can’t, Legally.

They’ll just break into law abiding Citizen’s homes & vehicles, and steal them, like all the Negros in Chitcago do. 😡
So the gun was stolen and not registered to him and he still walked away because he is a good guy as per the article. He’s a criminal just in the fact he is here illegally and has a gun illegally. So on form4473, if you check the box that says non citizen, you don’t get declined on the sale? What about background check. This just don’t make any sense to me but there again not a lot does anymore in the country.
Have you never purchased a firearm (or had one gifted to you) without completing a 4473?????? Or a background check?????

Many of us have. No crime is committed by doing so.

People still place guns in classified ads, Craigslist, etc. Or even walk around at a gunshow carrying the firearm.

I do not have a "registered" gun in my house. About 1/2 do not have a 4473 in my name.

So are you saying you're all for illegals having guns??

I am saying that I fully support the US Constitution as written, until it is amended by the legal processes set forth to do so. And then I will support the amended version.

We can not pick and choose which clauses and subparts to support, or which days on which to support them.

Until it is amended, the Bill of Rights applies to all within our borders. That included the 2'nd.

Just because they're in our country illegally, that does not mean they have rights under our Constitution defined for CITIZENS.

So they can be tortured and so on? Why hasn't anyone making the no rights claim been acting on their stated position?

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

When did that become a thing? It wasn't in the 18th century.

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

Uh oh

https://www.wdrb.com/in-depth/convi...4c043fc-e2d4-11ee-9b6a-b32c91eed864.html

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Strop10

Uh oh

https://www.wdrb.com/in-depth/convi...4c043fc-e2d4-11ee-9b6a-b32c91eed864.html
What year did this start that felons couldn't own firearms and who was President at the time? No one should lose their right to own a firearm once they complete their sentence a lifetime ban is extreme. Does the government really think people obey that law, Imo hell no.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
"IF they have no rights then they can be raped, murdered, enslaved, or anything else. Why would that be wrong since they have no legal standing?"

OK, now I see your point, thanks for clarifying. I don't think I, or others on this forum (maybe some), think foreign Nationals have NO rights in the US, just not every right afforded to US Citizens. They shouldn't be able to vote, or have access to firearms, and quite frankly, I don't know how any American citizen wouldn't support that. Just as I wouldn't expect to visit any Country in Europe, Asia, etc. and vote or access firearms. To quote Will Farrell in Zoolander: "I feel like i'm taking crazy pills". :-)

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by efw
Doyle is as per his usual absolutely completely utterly correct ya gotta watch all the way thru:

Lolbertarianism is a disease that has wreaked almost as much destruction in America as Bolshevism has. In fact, I consider them to be two sides of the same Satanic shekel.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I still ask how he got the gun? I also would ask all the pro illegal folks on why they are trying to take American 2nd away but illegals are are OK?

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
I still ask how he got the gun? I also would ask all the pro illegal folks on why they are trying to take American 2nd away but illegals are are OK?

I assume this is rhetorical but Doyle answers it clearly in vid I linked above

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'll have to watch it.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by TomT
"IF they have no rights then they can be raped, murdered, enslaved, or anything else. Why would that be wrong since they have no legal standing?"

OK, now I see your point, thanks for clarifying. I don't think I, or others on this forum (maybe some), think foreign Nationals have NO rights in the US, just not every right afforded to US Citizens. They shouldn't be able to vote, or have access to firearms, and quite frankly, I don't know how any American citizen wouldn't support that. Just as I wouldn't expect to visit any Country in Europe, Asia, etc. and vote or access firearms. To quote Will Farrell in Zoolander: "I feel like i'm taking crazy pills". :-)

Not aware of any right to vote, but the right to self defense goes way back.

So you support "reasonable firearms restrictions" like those found in other countries.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
re: firearm restrictions. Only for NON citizens and violent felons, and my viewpoint isn't from the perspective of: "they should not have a right to self protection". It's from the perspective of: we are the United States, if we go to war with ANY other country, we have tens or more lightly hundreds of thousands of foreign nationals within our borders, armed. That sounds like a dumb ass idea to me. I might add that watching 2 skyscrapers fall up close and personal 23 years ago made more AMERICA FIRST than most. YMMV

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by Joel/AK

I assume this is rhetorical but Doyle answers it clearly in vid I linked above

His aspect on why Americans are being targeted are true, my question how the illegal got a gun hasn't been answered.

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

531 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 10ring1, 1234, 10gaugeman, 66 invisible), 2,397 guests, and 1,399 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,162
Posts18,484,397
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.