-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Planning to escape to Ukraine seem fraught with dangers.

Do any of you Putin Pufters know how one would cross the FLOT without getting killed first by the Orcs and then by the Ukraine troops?

My understanding is there are lots of bombs, trenches, mines, drones, mortars, tanks, IFVs, cannons, grenades, MLRSs, thermobaric explosions, mud, machine gun nests, snipers, and very few gas stations are open.

I guess when you can't pin the origin of the jihadis on Ukraine you can claim they were headed to Ukraine after the hit.

I will be headed to Peru later today. Might turn around and head to the North Pole next.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Do any of you Putin Pufters know how one would cross the FLOT without getting killed first by the Orcs and then by the Ukraine troops?

My understanding is there are lots of bombs, trenches, mines, drones, mortars, tanks, IFVs, cannons, grenades, MLRSs, thermobaric explosions, mud, machine gun nests, snipers, and very few gas stations are open.

I guess when you can't pin the origin of the jihadis on Ukraine you can claim they were headed to Ukraine after the hit.

I will be headed to Peru later today. Might turn around and head to the North Pole next.

Tell us again how Ukraine has Russia on the ropes, I need a good laugh.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
The fatfuk wizard flappin his jowls again

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

I thought you were the one claiming Ukraine had the ability to strike the Orc capitol and cause massive loss of life?

Was that not you?

ISIS = CIA.

The terrorists were making a run for the Uke border, that's damning in every possible way. Russia will strike hard and deep, and the EU troops in Ukraine will be exterminated. Paris, Berlin, and London are possible targets for revenge, most likely Washington D.C., too.

Yeah that was you.

Now the Orcs have declared it's a WAR so Puty Boi can conscript even more Orc for the slaughter.

No matter who one thinks did the attack in Moscow things are not going well in Orcville.

Orcs should have stayed home and you Putin Pufters share the blame.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I thought you were the one claiming Ukraine had the ability to strike the Orc capitol and cause massive loss of life?

Was that not you?

ISIS = CIA.

The terrorists were making a run for the Uke border, that's damning in every possible way. Russia will strike hard and deep, and the EU troops in Ukraine will be exterminated. Paris, Berlin, and London are possible targets for revenge, most likely Washington D.C., too.

Yeah that was you.

Now the Orcs have declared it's a WAR so Puty Boi can conscript even more Orc for the slaughter.

No matter who one thinks did the attack in Moscow things are not going well in Orcville.

You should stick to giving field reports on the .264 WinMag, your gaslighting is pathetic.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Our government is under the complete control of Satan. Satan does not tell the truth. He cannot. Therefore, our government will not tell the truth. Out government said it was not Ukraine. Therefore, it was Ukraine.

Originally Posted by JoeBob
You got a higher source than Satan? You know the guy I said was in complete control of our government a few posts ago?

When you claim Satan is your source of info one can believe just about anything.

You’re who gets his info from and who is a supporter of Satan.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
1) Nasridinov Makhmadrasul 37 years old
2) Ismonov Rivozhidin 51 years old
3) Safolzoda Shokhinjonn 21 years old
4) Nazarov Rustam 29 years old.

❗️The Russian FSB literally cut off the Moscow Crocus City Hall terrorist's ear and fed it to him.

https://t.me/AussieCossack/14730

IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

NO "Allah Akbars"?

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by cleanbarrel
1) Nasridinov Makhmadrasul 37 years old
2) Ismonov Rivozhidin 51 years old
3) Safolzoda Shokhinjonn 21 years old
4) Nazarov Rustam 29 years old.

❗️The Russian FSB literally cut off the Moscow Crocus City Hall terrorist's ear and fed it to him.

https://t.me/AussieCossack/14730

You mean that's worse than water boarding? smile

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

lol idiot. One of the terrorists served in the Ukraine army. I wonder who recruited him and his friends? Returning to their NAZI/NATO masters in Kiev

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
One of the terrorists who killed over 130 innocent people in the Moscow concert hall attack, Rustam Azhiyev, has been identified as a Ukrainian citizen and “former” soldier.

Earlier, Nudelman had promised that US money would be used to fund asymmetric warfare against Russia, IE Terrorism.

Victoria Nudelman: "Putin will face some ....nasty surprises"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka

lol idiot. One of the terrorists served in the Ukraine army. I wonder who recruited him and his friends? Returning to their NAZI/NATO masters in Kiev
Burns is possibly the biggest joke on this board

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Was that not you?

ISIS = CIA.

Yeah that was you.

Tell me again how bad russia is getting its ass kicked. Ukraine no longer has a functioning military lol. 3/4 of a millions dead, 1.5 milliom injured and out of the fight. Hundreds of thousands missing lmao. Yeah, russia got the chit kicked out of them. YOU ARE A JOKE

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Crocus is owned by the Agalarovs: an Azeri-Russian billionaire family, very close friends of............... Donald Trump.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Asking the Putin Pufters how one would escape Orc Land across the FLOT with Ukraine has sure made the monkeys dance.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

Originally Posted by Tactical Travis
[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (AB2506, 10gaugemag, 6mmbrfan, 358wsm, 300_savage, 13 invisible), 1,200 guests, and 779 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,220
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.