Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Poll: 71% of Palestinians Support October 7 Massacre, Majority Wants Hamas Returned to Power in Gaza
“52% of respondents in Gaza said they hoped to see Hamas return to rule the enclave, (…). Among those in the West Bank, 64% think Hamas should run postwar Gaza.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2024/...y-wants-hamas-returned-to-power-in-gaza/

[Linked Image from ]

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
They harbor and support terrorism. They deserve what ever Israel gives them.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by scottf270

When the prophet Mohammed was asked after robbing caravans and other pack trains, “ why do you also kill the women and children “?

He answered, “Because they are with them”.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Nope

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
In some ways I do feel sorry for the kids because they dont know better. Hamas was a big mistake for them but they are too dumb/ radical to know it. A two state solution would never work when the Palestinians have radical beliefs.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
90% of Muslims want to kill you, 10% of Muslims want the other 90% to kill you.

None of them are your friends plain and simple.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
They would not dare say they dont support Hammas though. Are they just saying that to keep their throat from being cut?

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by scottf270
This ^^

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
KC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hamas can stop the killing anytime that they want. All they have to do is surrender and turn over the hostages. The killing continues because Hamas wants it to.

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
According to the Koran there can never be peace with anyone that doesn’t submit to Islam.

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag

This ^^^^^^^^!!!

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Poll: 71% of Palestinians Support October 7 Massacre, Majority Wants Hamas Returned to Power in Gaza
“52% of respondents in Gaza said they hoped to see Hamas return to rule the enclave, (…). Among those in the West Bank, 64% think Hamas should run postwar Gaza.

Exactly how was this poll taken in the middle of a war?

“ The poll was conducted between March 5 and March 10 with a sample size of 1,580 adults across the West Bank and the Gaza Strip. In Gaza, surveys were only conducted in areas where fighting was not ongoing, meaning northern Gaza and parts of Khan Younis were excluded.”

Last edited by BMT; 03/23/24.

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good thing there's plenty of sand in Gaza/Israel to soak up all the blood being spilled between those two semite tribes....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by BMT
Originally Posted by ConradCA

Exactly how was this poll taken in the middle of a war?

They did it at the mall. LOL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah, I do.

None of your stats even get to 80%.

That means 20% won't openly support Hamas.
Of them, some number is against what Hamas does.
Innocents.

I feel bad for them wherever they are.
Be'eri, Berlin, London, Hiroshima, Baghdad, Pearl Harbor,

There are Jenny Wades in every war.

Then again, often the combatants are innocent young men sucked into
something started by others. Using the boys blood to further their gains.

War is hell.
People suck!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
If they support Hamas, they are getting what they deserve! Destroy Hamas and all those who support them!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by 12344mag

^^^^^truth in this statement^^^^^

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I feel bad for most victims of war on both sides. I wish the politicians would just fight it out amongst themselves and leave the people out of it. I feel bad for Ukrainians and I feel bad for the young Russian soldiers sent there to die.

It seems to me like Biden has a lot of blood on his hands in both conflicts. He pushed Russia too far trying to provoke a fight and has proven willing to keep it going down to the last Ukrainian.

Biden paid heavy ransoms to Iran and loosened up sanctions giving them tens of billions to fund groups like hamas. For Palestinians hating jews is a way of life that they are taught from birth. They see themselves as occupied by an oppressive force. Anyone born Palestinian has very little hope of growing up to not hate the Jews. They are used as political pawns by other Arab nations. The other nations like Jordan and Egypt left them in refuge camps isolated and impoverished for years.

Most of the aid I saw in the camps when I lived there came from the US and Europe. I never saw anything in their camps or hospitals that said donated by an Arab country. Jordanians are basically Palestinians too. The land Jordan occupies was given by the turks to Britain after ww1 as a place for a homeland for the jews. The Brits gave Jordan to what was basically Palestinians as a homeland and then gave that little part of the Levant to the jews. There had never been a Palestine at that point.

Most Palestines don't accept that. They were there and then a flood of people came in and took over everything and they resent the hell out of that. I can kind of empathize with what's going on in our country. I just returned from the grocery store in Idaho Falls and over half the shoppers didn't speak English. We stood in line behind some of them and watched them pay with ebt cards. At least palestines own people didn't take their money from them to pay for their invaders to come take over.

I can understand why Palestinians are upset. But, I can't except the horrific things they did to the jews in October. I can accept their constant deliberate targeting of kids and using their own kids as human shields. I can't accept them advocating for another holocaust.

I worked in Palestinian hospitals there that would never admit or provide health care for a few a Jew and I worked in Jewish hospitals that were full of Palestinians getting great health care. Although I say I can understand why Palestinians are upset based on their situation and what their taught I can't condone their bloodlust especially for children and innocents. After the Oct attack when the jews hit back I just kept thinking of that ac/DC song If you want Blood You Got it.

I left that area far more confused than when I arrived and have accept that I don't have the answers and I should just let them figure it out. But I still hate to see the death and mayhem on both sides.

Bb

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by KC
Hamas can stop the killing anytime that they want. All they have to do is surrender and turn over the hostages. The killing continues because Hamas wants it to.

I can' agree more! At least tell the IDF where Hamas is hiding! MOST COMMON SENSE SPOKEN ON THE FIRE!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I feel bad for most victims of war on both sides. I wish the politicians would just fight it out amongst themselves and leave the people out of it. I feel bad for Ukrainians and I feel bad for the young Russian soldiers sent there to die.

It seems to me like Biden has a lot of blood on his hands in both conflicts. He pushed Russia too far trying to provoke a fight and has proven willing to keep it going down to the last Ukrainian.

Biden paid heavy ransoms to Iran and loosened up sanctions giving them tens of billions to fund groups like hamas. For Palestinians hating jews is a way of life that they are taught from birth. They see themselves as occupied by an oppressive force. Anyone born Palestinian has very little hope of growing up to not hate the Jews. They are used as political pawns by other Arab nations. The other nations like Jordan and Egypt left them in refuge camps isolated and impoverished for years.

Most of the aid I saw in the camps when I lived there came from the US and Europe. I never saw anything in their camps or hospitals that said donated by an Arab country. Jordanians are basically Palestinians too. The land Jordan occupies was given by the turks to Britain after ww1 as a place for a homeland for the jews. The Brits gave Jordan to what was basically Palestinians as a homeland and then gave that little part of the Levant to the jews. There had never been a Palestine at that point.

Most Palestines don't accept that. They were there and then a flood of people came in and took over everything and they resent the hell out of that. I can kind of empathize with what's going on in our country. I just returned from the grocery store in Idaho Falls and over half the shoppers didn't speak English. We stood in line behind some of them and watched them pay with ebt cards. At least palestines own people didn't take their money from them to pay for their invaders to come take over.

I can understand why Palestinians are upset. But, I can't except the horrific things they did to the jews in October. I can accept their constant deliberate targeting of kids and using their own kids as human shields. I can't accept them advocating for another holocaust.

I worked in Palestinian hospitals there that would never admit or provide health care for a few a Jew and I worked in Jewish hospitals that were full of Palestinians getting great health care. Although I say I can understand why Palestinians are upset based on their situation and what their taught I can't condone their bloodlust especially for children and innocents. After the Oct attack when the jews hit back I just kept thinking of that ac/DC song If you want Blood You Got it.

I left that area far more confused than when I arrived and have accept that I don't have the answers and I should just let them figure it out. But I still hate to see the death and mayhem on both sides.

Bb

Interesting perspective. I would pop a cap on those I saw parading that German girl around on the tailgate, and the ones cheering. I haven't seen any similar videos from the IDF. If I did I'd feel the same way. It's certainly not a simple issue.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

71 members (10gaugemag, 6mmbrfan, 358wsm, 300_savage, 358WCF, 12 invisible), 1,161 guests, and 787 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,219
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.