Hop To
Page 23 of 24 1 2 21 22 23 24
R
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Okay, J. For the sake of argument, I will concede that it doesn't need heating, and can be simply tossed into a room chock full of people from ports in the ceiling, and that this will be lethal for its occupants. Okay, what now? You have a room full of dead folks, and piles of Zyklon B pebbles emitting toxic gas (somehow). You need to kill your next batch of Jews. What do you do in order to prepare that room for the next batch?

And keep in mind, we're supposedly talking about the very efficient, and technologically advanced, 1940s Germans.

After about 20 minutes (after the screaming stopped), they would pump the contaminated air out of the room for about 15 minutes. Then they would send in Jewish prisoners (or other camp prisoners) to pull the dead bodies out. After the bodies were removed they would wash down the walls, ceiling and floor of the gas chamber and it would be ready for the next batch to be murdered.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Jcubed
No. I said you don't understand the basic science.

And you continue to attempt to insert your "facts."

I'll ask you again...how does a lighter than air gas go "down" into the piping and travel to other buildings?
There is zero indication that the room in question (a room admitted by its curator to be a prop for tourists) was ever gas-sealed in any manner whatsoever, and every indication that it was not.

Oddly, however, the chambers in the same complex used to actually fumigate clothing with Zyklon B (chambers no one contends were ever used to kill people), were indeed sealed in a highly technologically advanced way, with very sophisticated doors and frames, chambers possessing built in methods for removing the gas afterwards so that workers could safely enter to retrieve the clothing.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
No. I said you don't understand the basic science.

And you continue to attempt to insert your "facts."

I'll ask you again...how does a lighter than air gas go "down" into the piping and travel to other buildings?
There is zero indication that the room in question (a room admitted by its curator to be a prop for tourists) was ever gas-sealed in any manner whatsoever.

Oddly, however, the chambers in the same complex used to actually fumigate clothing with Zyklon B (chambers no one contends were ever used to kill people), were indeed sealed in a highly technologically advanced way, with very sophisticated doors and frames, chambers with built in methods for removing the gas afterwards so that workers could safely enter to retrieve the clothing.

So you are saying the "prop for tourists" wasn't built to German gas chamber specs?

That's your argument?

Dude, are you on about the Jews today because it's Good Friday and, well you about Jesus and all...

Or is it that your family is Italian and during ww2 ol hitler and mussolini were good buds and you feel personally hurt evertime the holocaust is beought up?

Good Lord.

Last edited by Jcubed; 03/29/24.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
So you are saying the "prop for tourists" wasn't built to German gas chamber specs?

That's your argument?
It was a German bomb shelter, modified by the Soviets after the war to look like something a tourist would take for a gas chamber, once told that's what it was.
Dude, are you on about the Jews today because it's Good Friday and, well you about Jesus and all...

Or is it that your family is Italian and during ww2 ol hitler and mussolini were good buds and you feel personally hurt evertime the holocaust is beought up?
Yeah, you got it, J. I'm just an old Mussolini fan from way back (good old El Duce), and today makes me mad at the Jews. Otherwise, I'd just accept all the nonsense propaganda as true.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Yeah, you got it, J. I'm just an old Mussolini fan from way back (good old El Duce), and today makes me mad at the Jews. Otherwise, I'd just accept all the nonsense propaganda as true.

You be you but the victim card really doesn't suit you.

Again, how does a lighter than air gas go "down" the piping and travel to other buildings?

Or will you avoid this question again?

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
You be you but the victim card really doesn't suit you.

Again, how does a lighter than air gas go "down" the piping and travel to other buildings?

Or will you avoid this question again?
It's a moot point, as I've explained. I can concede it, for the sake of argument, and it doesn't advance your position one iota.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
You really like to go back and edit you comments etc after I replied to your Original post.

You are not having an honest debate.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Silly man.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Play honest and we can chat.

Your lack of scientific knowledge in this case advances my point perfectly. You argued what you claimed wrere irrefutable "facts." When, in fact, you were completely wrong and it undermines the rest of everything you say.

Have a peaceful Good Friday, TRH.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Okay, J. For the sake of argument, I will concede that it doesn't need heating, and can be simply tossed into a room chock full of people from ports in the ceiling, and that this will be lethal for its occupants. Okay, what now? You have a room full of dead folks, and piles of Zyklon B pebbles on the floor emitting toxic gas (somehow). You need to kill your next batch of Jews. What do you do in order to prepare that room for the next batch?

And keep in mind, we're supposedly talking about the very efficient, and technologically advanced, 1940s Germans.

The logistics and required energy of the transport, killing (by gas anyway) and cremation and disposition of the six million, not ta mention the other six million non-jews, makes the claimed numbers impossible.

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
They shot many but soldiers started having mental problems over the constant murder of so many innocent people. Many died of starvation, sickness and disease. Able bodied men and youth were used in factories for slave labor. Young women were used as they wished in ways pretty despicable. Ukrainian men of that generation have testified that they murdered masses of Jews and threw them in pits. Eisenhower ordered documentation so the world “would never forget”. I’m not so sure Nazi weren’t democrats.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My dad said in prisoner of war camp.

The meat stew was filled with chunks of wood.

He believes the gaurds picked out the meat and replaced it with wood.

I think he lost almost a pound a day in body weight while incarcerated.

Last edited by Angus1895; 03/29/24.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Did Ukrainian NAZis do this to your dad?

They sure killed a lot of joos in Ukraine, but now they are building a democracy in Ukraine lmao

Originally Posted by Angus1895
My dad said in prisoner of war camp.

The meat stew was filled with chunks of wood.

He believes the gaurds picked out the meat and replaced it with wood.

I think he lost almost a pound a day in body weight while incarcerated.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by RHOD
Okay, J. For the sake of argument, I will concede that it doesn't need heating, and can be simply tossed into a room chock full of people from ports in the ceiling, and that this will be lethal for its occupants. Okay, what now? You have a room full of dead folks, and piles of Zyklon B pebbles emitting toxic gas (somehow). You need to kill your next batch of Jews. What do you do in order to prepare that room for the next batch?

After about 20 minutes (after the screaming stopped), they would pump the contaminated air out of the room for about 15 minutes. Then they would send in Jewish prisoners (or other camp prisoners) to pull the dead bodies out. After the bodies were removed they would wash down the walls, ceiling and floor of the gas chamber and it would be ready for the next batch to be murdered.

Thank God we have pro Jooish president now like Trump. who would never let that happen again like bidumb

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No he was a pilot in world war 2.

The plane he got shot down was the Maj Mac.

His was too shot up to fly that mission.

I guess the Maj Mac is a video game now..

He said most of the ground support men quit talking to him……

He had lost his mojo….kept getting hit….no g suits….pulling outta a dive can make the blood come outta yer head.

Attached Images
Last edited by Angus1895; 03/30/24.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jorgeI
The National Archives...even you can get an account.. It is all there.
What, precisely, is "it" ? And don't say The Holocaust. What specifically do you allege is shown in those records? Provide specific quotes. If what you imply were correct, those quotes would have been drilled into the head of every school child by now.

I'm not on trial here. List of "inmates" by name, nationality, religion, sex, age for every "camp." I'm not going to do the work for you. There were pproximately eleven million European Jews and by 1945, they were notched down by about 4.7 M, not to mention homos, gypsies, etc. It's there. I am no fan of Jewry, but to continue to deny what the Germans did makes you look like an idiot.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
What, precisely, is "it" ? And don't say The Holocaust. What specifically do you allege is shown in those records? Provide specific quotes. If what you imply were correct, those quotes would have been drilled into the head of every school child by now.

I'm not on trial here. List of "inmates" by name, nationality, religion, sex, age for every "camp." I'm not going to do the work for you. There were pproximately eleven million European Jews and by 1945, they were notched down by about 4.7 M, not to mention homos, gypsies, etc. It's there. I am no fan of Jewry, but to continue to deny what the Germans did makes you look like an idiot.

Those lists, or at least not complete ones, do not exist for the camps in the east according to the National Archives.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Those lists, or at least not complete ones, do not exist for the camps in the east according to the National Archives.
And no one any longer alleges that the camps on our side of the Iron Curtain were "death camps." Just camps that suffered mass casualties in the last months of the war due to war-related conditions causing huge numbers of deaths from typhus. Such labels only applied to camps that Western investigators had no access to during the Cold War, so it was impossible to challenge the claims about them made by the Soviets.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

This... times 1000.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JoeBob

And no one any longer alleges that the camps on our side of the Iron Curtain were "death camps." Just camps that suffered mass casualties in the last months of the war due to war-related conditions causing huge numbers of deaths from typhus. Such labels only applied to camps that Western investigators had no access to during the Cold War, so it was impossible to challenge the claims about them made by the Soviets.

Straight up 100% horseschit.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 23 of 24 1 2 21 22 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

119 members (69sportfury, 17CalFan, Akhutr, 450yukon, 375sunrise, 907brass, 15 invisible), 1,566 guests, and 1,044 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,526
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.