Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
If there was just some way that all the non-Christians there were eliminated/converted. Barring an act of God, that's not going to happen. So, screw them all.

Politics is War by Other Means
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
90% of Muslims want to kill you, 10% of Muslims want the other 90% to kill you.

None of them are your friends plain and simple.

This

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
It may come as a surprise to you brilliant Middle East Experts that the brainwashed do not realize they are, in fact, brainwashed. Now, look in the mirror and blink!

After 75 years of brutal occupation, most Palestinians do indeed support Hamas (as does the rest of the world) for its strategic victory over Zionist domination. Their horrible sacrifice of 32,000 helpless murdered souls steels their will to resist and defeat their sadistic oppressors. They know they are finally winning.

Over 85% of Israelis favor Netanyahu's genocide and refusal to accept a Palestinian state. But they are leaving at alarming rate now as the Jewish state's economy falters, and the Arab states abandon them to their fate.

Israel is trapped between its own vulgar depravity and America's blind, subservient support, all that keeps them going. That is collapsing. A rich irony after $trillions in tribute to keep the rotten, ungrateful pests alive only bankrupted their stupid bitch, US!

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

The only solution is to kill 'em all. Muslims are a plague on the earth that must be destroyed.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I feel sorry for all the idiots in the USA that keep being raped financially by their representatives who insist on sending billions of dollars we don't have to foreign countries.

Fùck Gaza, fùck Isreal, fùck'em all. They've been killing each other since the dawn of time, let them fund themselves

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by ihookem
They would not dare say they dont support Hammas though. Are they just saying that to keep their throat from being cut?

Personally, I think it's more of a case of people believing whatever they are constantly told by everyone around them. When all your teaching and information comes from one source, you believe whatever that source says. Everyone believes they stand for what is right and the enemy doesn't.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by scottf270
They harbor and support terrorism. They deserve what ever Israel gives them.

When the prophet Mohammed was asked after robbing caravans and other pack trains, “ why do you also kill the women and children “?

He answered, “Because they are with them”.

I love those Snippets from Little Bushy’s Koran

Skulls gonna Skull

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

^^^THIS^^^

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
As far as I’m concerned, the citizens of Gaza are combatants. As said, previously, we are nonbelievers, they want us dead, all of us. We gonna have some very interesting times ahead of us, keep your powder dry

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
It may come as a surprise to you brilliant Middle East Experts that the brainwashed do not realize they are, in fact, brainwashed. Now, look in the mirror and blink!

After 75 years of brutal occupation, most Palestinians do indeed support Hamas (as does the rest of the world) for its strategic victory over Zionist domination. Their horrible sacrifice of 32,000 helpless murdered souls steels their will to resist and defeat their sadistic oppressors. They know they are finally winning.

Over 85% of Israelis favor Netanyahu's genocide and refusal to accept a Palestinian state. But they are leaving at alarming rate now as the Jewish state's economy falters, and the Arab states abandon them to their fate.

Israel is trapped between its own vulgar depravity and America's blind, subservient support, all that keeps them going. That is collapsing. A rich irony after $trillions in tribute to keep the rotten, ungrateful pests alive only bankrupted their stupid bitch, US!

Dude

It’s the Heb’s in NYC and The District of Corruption that you should be Focusing On ..

They and the Euronazi’s have been giving the Palnut’s the Means to be what they are today..

Jared right I see much Good in Beachfront Property when this is over

Oh and we could use the Billons back Here to support our 13% who commit 60% percent of the Crime ..

If you look at it closely you’ll see many similarities between our Homegrown's and the Palnuts

One that sticks out is our Homegrown’s voting support for the Tribe ..

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If they havent found a solution to get along up to now I am doubtful they ever will. Peace will only come when one completely eliminates the other. We will always be plagued by the middle east until it does.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Poll: 71% of Palestinians Support October 7 Massacre, Majority Wants Hamas Returned to Power in Gaza
“52% of respondents in Gaza said they hoped to see Hamas return to rule the enclave, (…). Among those in the West Bank, 64% think Hamas should run postwar Gaza.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2024/...y-wants-hamas-returned-to-power-in-gaza/

Excellent post.

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Poll: 71% of Palestinians Support October 7 Massacre, Majority Wants Hamas Returned to Power in Gaza
“52% of respondents in Gaza said they hoped to see Hamas return to rule the enclave, (…). Among those in the West Bank, 64% think Hamas should run postwar Gaza.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2024/...y-wants-hamas-returned-to-power-in-gaza/

Excellent post.

Tarquin
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

I don't know what world you live in but I'm glad I am not a part of it. I actually worked around moslems for a few months in 2009 and I found many of the young interpreters we had employed to be smart and very knowledgeable about the world they have been kept away from. Unfortunately for America and them, Joe Biden and his team of retartds left them behind for the Taliban to slaughter. They joined our team and the democRATs let them down with fatal results.

With that in mind, I have no love for Hamas nor the Gazans. They have brought this doom upon themselves. The bottom line is they supported the wrong team.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I feel bad for most victims of war on both sides. I wish the politicians would just fight it out amongst themselves and leave the people out of it. I feel bad for Ukrainians and I feel bad for the young Russian soldiers sent there to die.

It seems to me like Biden has a lot of blood on his hands in both conflicts. He pushed Russia too far trying to provoke a fight and has proven willing to keep it going down to the last Ukrainian.

Biden paid heavy ransoms to Iran and loosened up sanctions giving them tens of billions to fund groups like hamas. For Palestinians hating jews is a way of life that they are taught from birth. They see themselves as occupied by an oppressive force. Anyone born Palestinian has very little hope of growing up to not hate the Jews. They are used as political pawns by other Arab nations. The other nations like Jordan and Egypt left them in refuge camps isolated and impoverished for years.

Most of the aid I saw in the camps when I lived there came from the US and Europe. I never saw anything in their camps or hospitals that said donated by an Arab country. Jordanians are basically Palestinians too. The land Jordan occupies was given by the turks to Britain after ww1 as a place for a homeland for the jews. The Brits gave Jordan to what was basically Palestinians as a homeland and then gave that little part of the Levant to the jews. There had never been a Palestine at that point.

Most Palestines don't accept that. They were there and then a flood of people came in and took over everything and they resent the hell out of that. I can kind of empathize with what's going on in our country. I just returned from the grocery store in Idaho Falls and over half the shoppers didn't speak English. We stood in line behind some of them and watched them pay with ebt cards. At least palestines own people didn't take their money from them to pay for their invaders to come take over.

I can understand why Palestinians are upset. But, I can't except the horrific things they did to the jews in October. I can accept their constant deliberate targeting of kids and using their own kids as human shields. I can't accept them advocating for another holocaust.

I worked in Palestinian hospitals there that would never admit or provide health care for a few a Jew and I worked in Jewish hospitals that were full of Palestinians getting great health care. Although I say I can understand why Palestinians are upset based on their situation and what their taught I can't condone their bloodlust especially for children and innocents. After the Oct attack when the jews hit back I just kept thinking of that ac/DC song If you want Blood You Got it.

I left that area far more confused than when I arrived and have accept that I don't have the answers and I should just let them figure it out. But I still hate to see the death and mayhem on both sides.

Bb

This has a Eerie similarity to the Deal Cut by Ted Curse,Little Marco , Tinker the Southern Bell Lindsay where they giving the whole of the United States to an Invading Army they Created ..

I know what’s Next

A Cry in Congress to fund NGO’s for Upcum’n Humanitarian Crisis .

Of Course it will be the same NGO’s that are committing the Act of War against this Country at the present time ..

Trust the Plan ..

This ain’t Rocket Science..

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
and what sort of simpleton would blithely believe any stats about voter preference coming out of Gaza?

Sam......

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
So You don’t Believe Millions of Dead Voters Voted in the 2020 Elections..

F
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
I feel sorry for all the idiots in the USA that keep being raped financially by their representatives who insist on sending billions of dollars we don't have to foreign countries.

Fùck Gaza, fùck Isreal, fùck'em all. They've been killing each other since the dawn of time, let them fund themselves

This. If we turned off the money it would force them to either kill each other off or find a solution. We are just extending the process.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/what-know-about-arab-citizens-israel

Also google wikipedia for “terror attacks by Palestinians” then scroll & click… it’ll wear your clicker finger down to a nub… literally thousands…
Then google terrorist attacks by Israelis…
There’s a reason why BOTH the Israelis and neighboring Arab states no longer want these murderous thugs in their neighborhood.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

lol

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 53 invisible), 2,516 guests, and 1,332 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,670
Posts18,474,777
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.