Hop To
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by milespatton
It is always brought up that this is considered a God Given Right, and the Bill Of Rights just confirms it. If this be true, then this right is world wide, and they can celebrate it in their home country. It is also brought up a lot, by people, that by their own admission, don't believe in God. Same people that always want Sunday and Christmas off from work. miles

So because other countries dislike rights(including the right to arm one's self) you want yourself and others to not have rights within the USA?

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Originally Posted by smallfry
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Strop10
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Show me where the rights identified (not granted) in our constitution are reserved to citizens.

Felons aren't allowed to possess firearms. Period. End of bullschit conversation.
I have a feeling that, post Bruen, we are about to find out if those kind of laws will stand scrutiny.

Were there historical analogs when the Constitution was adopted, or was a person who had served their sentence seen as having been punished thoroughly?

Uh oh

https://www.wdrb.com/in-depth/convi...4c043fc-e2d4-11ee-9b6a-b32c91eed864.html

It would be real nice if they would overturn the bull schitt denial of rights after a misdemeanor conviction of domestic violence.

Not that I have any use for men who smack women or kids around. They are the lowest of lowlife. Slightly above pedophiles. But still, it is a misdemeanor.

And a clarification on my opinion of illegal aliens: They SHOULD be kept out. And any who slip through the cracks SHOULD be put out.
I am a firm believer anyone who is let out of prison should have all their rights restored. If they are too dangerous to have a gun in there hand after serving a sentence, why did you let them out?
In theory, I agree with you but in reality how many return to the system ? Our court and corrections system is a joke.

Why should their crime be used as an excuse to deny you the right to arm yourself?

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by smallfry
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Show me where the rights identified (not granted) in our constitution are reserved to citizens.

Felons aren't allowed to possess firearms. Period. End of bullschit conversation.
I have a feeling that, post Bruen, we are about to find out if those kind of laws will stand scrutiny.

Were there historical analogs when the Constitution was adopted, or was a person who had served their sentence seen as having been punished thoroughly?

Uh oh

https://www.wdrb.com/in-depth/convi...4c043fc-e2d4-11ee-9b6a-b32c91eed864.html

It would be real nice if they would overturn the bull schitt denial of rights after a misdemeanor conviction of domestic violence.

Not that I have any use for men who smack women or kids around. They are the lowest of lowlife. Slightly above pedophiles. But still, it is a misdemeanor.

And a clarification on my opinion of illegal aliens: They SHOULD be kept out. And any who slip through the cracks SHOULD be put out.
I am a firm believer anyone who is let out of prison should have all their rights restored. If they are too dangerous to have a gun in there hand after serving a sentence, why did you let them out?
I feel the same it makes no sense to me that a person at 18-20 years old makes a bad choice gets a felony conviction and gets a life sentence on his 2A rights. That needs to be overturned it really does.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[quote]Why should their crime be used as an excuse to deny you the right to arm yourself?/quote]

Because you are a criminal. I do believe that there should be a simple path to getting rights restored. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
It’s called Battlefield Pick Up ..

I believe Eric Holder and the Black Jesus have Distribution Centers around the Country ..

This is what happens if the Law isn’t Enforced against these Types ..

Hey who was the Secretary of State at the Time when the Two Homme Boyz we’re running guns into Mexico

“ Hillary Your Going to Jail “

Hilarious got the Sharpest Skates in the Capades

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[quote][So because other countries dislike rights(including the right to arm one's self) you want yourself and others to not have rights within the USA?
quote]

Not anything close to what I said. When you enter this country Illegally , You are a criminal. You forfeit your rights because you choose to not obey the law. Laws are to protect the citizens and guests of the United States, not criminals. You and others that want to bastardize the law are an abomination. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
[quote]Why should their crime be used as an excuse to deny you the right to arm yourself?/quote]

Because you are a criminal. I do believe that there should be a simple path to getting rights restored. miles

1) to be crystal clear, I am not a criminal

2) my question was

Why should their crime be used as an excuse to deny you the right to arm yourself?

And denying/infringing your right has to be a part of it.

If the person that got convicted in 1999 is out of prison they look like you and come and go from the same places you do so you keep having to prove to .gov that you are ok to be armed with that plan. Why let .gov have a say in that? There is the infringed part that should make it verboten along with .gov frequently arming inept to downright bad people and annoints them with special priveleges that greatly exceed rights.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
[quote][So because other countries dislike rights(including the right to arm one's self) you want yourself and others to not have rights within the USA?
quote]

Not anything close to what I said. When you enter this country Illegally , You are a criminal. You forfeit your rights because you choose to not obey the law. Laws are to protect the citizens and guests of the United States, not criminals. You and others that want to bastardize the law are an abomination. miles

So anyone accused of a crime loses all their rights? Actually i nailed what you said. Screw that.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by akrange

I believe Eric Holder and the Black Jesus have Distribution Centers around the Country ..

Hey who was the Secretary of State at the Time when the Two Homme Boyz we’re running guns into Mexico

So why were illegal aliens under Ronald Reagan ok?

Running guns in to Mexico, like free cell phones, started during the Bush II administration.

Hillary Clinton getting tossed in prison was a Trump campaign promise that was never(even slightly) tried.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Running guns in to Mexico, like free cell phones, started during the Bush II administration.

Hillary Clinton getting tossed in prison was a Trump campaign promise that was never(even slightly) tried.

Some of you guys sound like you have felon family members, or you are a felon. Hey, no big deal. Washes off. Just like Darien Gap mud.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Can a wetback own a car, or a knife, or a baseball bat? How about a can of gasoline? How about a pound of fentanyl? All of those things can be just as deadly as a gun, and probably more so. Getting one's man panties in a wad because some jerk with face tatoos and a rap sheet as long as his arm is in possession of a gun sounds like the logic lieberals want to use against us- - - - -"If he didn't have a gun he wouldn't be able to commit crimes!" Bull cookies! Catch the scumbag in the act of committing a crime, and shoot him- - - - -problem solved, permanently!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

Some of you guys sound like you have felon family members, or you are a felon. Hey, no big deal. Washes off. Just like Darien Gap mud.

Since that pissed you off, here are more details on the illegal alien amnesty, atf operations, and free cell phones you support.

https://www.boundless.com/blog/reagan/

https://www.wftv.com/news/local/9-investigates-abuse-free-cellphone-program-lifeli/107318289/

https://www.kold.com/story/21478828/special-investigation-operation-wide-receiver/

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Can a wetback own a car, or a knife, or a baseball bat? How about a can of gasoline? How about a pound of fentanyl? All of those things can be just as deadly as a gun, and probably more so. Getting one's man panties in a wad because some jerk with face tatoos and a rap sheet as long as his arm is in possession of a gun sounds like the logic lieberals want to use against us- - - - -"If he didn't have a gun he wouldn't be able to commit crimes!" Bull cookies! Catch the scumbag in the act of committing a crime, and shoot him- - - - -problem solved, permanently!
So are you saying to arm the illegals and just shoot them when they do something? Let's just shoot them when they cross the border

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

The people acting upset don't like full US citizens with no criminal record being armed either.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
So are you saying to arm the illegals and just shoot them when they do something? Let's just shoot them when they cross the border

He didn't say anything about arming them.

You aren't illiterate or stupid so that narrows it down to dishonesty.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

The people acting upset don't like full US citizens with no criminal record being armed either.

Who's being dishonest? Who here would not want a citizen with no record armed? Or atleast have the capability to be armed.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Who's being dishonest? Who here would not want a citizen with no record armed? Or atleast have the capability to be armed.
The government maybe?

The left?

Last edited by 10gaugemag; 03/24/24.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

People upset over this ruling are upset because it recognizes the Second Amendment. The Second Amendment states shall not be infringed, not that the gov gets to set various stipulations

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So your saying our bill of rights is for anyone in the world especially if they illegally step 1 foot in this country? In your opinion of course. I'll never agree with it.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag

The government maybe?

The left?

And anyone who says "I support the 2A, but.

"

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (10gaugemag, 19rabbit52, 1234, 10gaugeman, 1337Fungi, 160user, 53 invisible), 2,261 guests, and 1,202 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,769
Posts18,476,747
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.