Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Strop10
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by akrange
It’s called Battlefield Pick Up ..

I believe Eric Holder and the Black Jesus have Distribution Centers around the Country ..

This is what happens if the Law isn’t Enforced against these Types ..

Hey who was the Secretary of State at the Time when the Two Homme Boyz we’re running guns into Mexico

“ Hillary Your Going to Jail “

Hilarious got the Sharpest Skates in the Capades

So why were illegal aliens under Ronald Reagan ok?

Running guns in to Mexico, like free cell phones, started during the Bush II administration.

Hillary Clinton getting tossed in prison was a Trump campaign promise that was never(even slightly) tried.

Some of you guys sound like you have felon family members, or you are a felon. Hey, no big deal. Washes off. Just like Darien Gap mud.

Since that pissed you off, here are more details on the illegal alien amnesty, atf operations, and free cell phones you support.

https://www.boundless.com/blog/reagan/

https://www.wftv.com/news/local/9-investigates-abuse-free-cellphone-program-lifeli/107318289/

https://www.kold.com/story/21478828/special-investigation-operation-wide-receiver/

Dude, tweak a nerve? Laughing.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

I believe Eric Holder and the Black Jesus have Distribution Centers around the Country ..

Hey who was the Secretary of State at the Time when the Two Homme Boyz we’re running guns into Mexico

Running guns in to Mexico, like free cell phones, started during the Bush II administration.

Hillary Clinton getting tossed in prison was a Trump campaign promise that was never(even slightly) tried.

Some of you guys sound like you have felon family members, or you are a felon. Hey, no big deal. Washes off. Just like Darien Gap mud.

Since that pissed you off, here are more details on the illegal alien amnesty, atf operations, and free cell phones you support.

https://www.wftv.com/news/local/9-investigates-abuse-free-cellphone-program-lifeli/107318289/

https://www.kold.com/story/21478828/special-investigation-operation-wide-receiver/

Dude, tweak a nerve? Laughing..

You obviously don't have a clue what I support. Genghis Khan stands to my left.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I guess one good thing is we can get rid of the 4473 form and all background checks. No way feds can run a check on an illegal.

Or are we back to the tiered system. American bad, illegal good

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
So your saying our bill of rights is for anyone in the world especially if they illegally step 1 foot in this country? In your opinion of course. I'll never agree with it.
The BOR is basically affirming basic human rights that apply to all humans. The BOR forbids the government from trampling on those rights and #9 acknowledges that the BOR does not cover all the basic human rights and clearly states that the listed rights "shall not be construed to deny or disparage others (rights) retained by the people".

We are not yet to a point where you have to carry your citizenship papers for Gestapo inspection and I hope we can observe basic human rights.

I am not at all pleased that the country is being overrun with 3rd world savages but it isn't such a bad thing that courts are recognizing the right of "the people" to be armed with firearms.

The tone of this discussion leads me to believe there just might be sentiment building in some unlikely quarters for the rewriting of the 2nd amendment restricting it and all other rights to citizens in "good standing". Think about where that might lead.

Then congress could define citizen in "good standing".

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hastings
So your saying our bill of rights is for anyone in the world especially if they illegally step 1 foot in this country? In your opinion of course. I'll never agree with it.
The BOR is basically affirming basic human rights that apply to all humans. The BOR forbids the government from trampling on those rights and #9 acknowledges that the BOR does not cover all the basic human rights and clearly states that the listed rights "shall not be construed to deny or disparage others (rights) retained by the people".

We are not yet to a point where you have to carry your citizenship papers for Gestapo inspection and I hope we can observe basic human rights.

I am not at all pleased that the country is being overrun with 3rd world savages but it isn't such a bad thing that courts are recognizing the right of "the people" to be armed with firearms.

The tone of this discussion leads me to believe there just might be sentiment building in some unlikely quarters for the rewriting of the 2nd amendment restricting it and all other rights to citizens in "good standing". Think about where that might lead.

I'd be happy to have it rewritten to say " citizens" vs persons.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

I wasn't the one falsely accusing you or your family members of being criminals and all because I pointed out how similar politicians you claim to oppose are to the politicians you support.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

So you support the 2A, but....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

So our BOR's covers the world? Tell me how an illegal can get a firearm with a 4473? They don't have Ss #'s ( otherwise they would be legal). since most countries don't cooperate with us, running the name, if it's real doesn't mean squat.

How can they get firearms legally?

I'm very pro 2A....for citizens. How many unknown illegals do we have in this country now? I'm sure you would love to arm every single one of them. I don't, until we know who they are. I gotta prove who I am to buy a gun, they should too

Last edited by Joel/AK; 03/24/24.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Look at Strop10 post count. He is a government Plant here to stir up schit. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Or just a dam liberal

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

And then .gov would invent a way ta declare you not a "citizen", and take everthing ya have, with no due process.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Fubarski

And then .gov would invent a way ta declare you not a "citizen", and take everthing ya have, with no due process.
They already are

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Fubarski

They already are

Then there's no point in a rewrite.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
So our BOR's covers the world? Tell me how an illegal can get a firearm with a 4473? They don't have Ss #'s ( otherwise they would be legal). since most countries don't cooperate with us, running the name, if it's real doesn't mean squat.

I'm very pro 2A....for citizens. How many unknown illegals do we have in this country now? I'm sure you would love to arm every single one of them. I don't, until we know who they are. I gotta prove who I am to buy a gun, they should too
The Amish acquire firearms. They hunt deer with manually operated rifles. They don't participate in social security. They don't have picture ID's.

Guns are traded or sold intra family and friends or gifted to minors.

I keep hearing about the gun show loophole.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

No one in this discussion is advocating arming illegal aliens so repeating it over and over won't make it anything other than a lie.

So you support background checks and proving yourself worthy to folks like Merrick Garland and others.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by milespatton
Look at Strop10 post count. He is a government Plant here to stir up schit. miles

Taking .gov out of the firearms approval business is just what the .gov has been wanting since....uhh.....never.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

I wasn't the one falsely accusing you or your family members of being criminals and all because I pointed out how similar politicians you claim to oppose are to the politicians you support.

Since when do you get to say who I support? It certainly isn't who you think it is.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by milespatton

I was kinda thinkin the same thing.

Or maybe he's just the typical Lolbertarian, who is immediately offended at everything and feels the need to endlessly interject "but muh rights!"

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

No one in this discussion is advocating arming illegal aliens so repeating it over and over won't make it anything other than a lie.

So you support background checks and proving yourself worthy to folks like Merrick Garland and others.

Don't know why I'm feeding you....

You support illegals and their right to own a gun. I don't.

I hate background checks on firearms but it is what it is

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

Since when do you get to say who I support? It certainly isn't who you think it is.

There has to be some reason you resorted to baseless personal attacks when I pointed out Reagan let in illegals and Bush II sent guns in to Mexico along with handing out subsidized cell phones.

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

476 members (160user, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 163bc, 41 invisible), 2,137 guests, and 1,112 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,762
Posts18,476,578
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.