Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 24 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 23 24
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Just Kidding! It is a commonly known fact that the victims entered the showers naked.
The showers were for showering, so naked would be the right way to enter them. Delousing of clothing was done in completely different facilities (with high tech, sealed, doors marked with skulls and crossbones and danger warnings). There were no fake shower rooms. They all had functioning shower heads, with running hot and cold water, absent any mechanism for introducing any sort of gas. Many inmates included in their memoirs how they appreciated the opportunity to shower on a daily basis in them, and how they'd get up early in order to avoid the crowds that gathered there for showers.
I am so glad I ran across this discussion. I had no idea how kindly the Nazis treated their Jewish citizens. All these years I had been told the Jews and other undesirables were loaded up and taken off to camps designed to murder them and efficiently dispose of the bodies.

Now I find out the Germans were just moving them out of harms way and taking them to nice places where they could shower and then have nice well fumigated barracks free from lice and vermin.

If the Americans, British, and Russians would not have cut off the food supply we would have never seen the awful photographs of starving typhus infected guests at the German civilian protection camps.

Those of us that had the temerity to think the Jewish citizens of Third Reich controlled territory were murdered owe a heartfelt apology to the Germans and our resident anti-Semites for the slander we put on them.

My father went on 2 missions into the Dachau camps. He rarely spoke about it, but did infrequently tell me short stories about what he saw.

Don't ever believe these wacko nutbag history revisionists here. The Holocaust was real.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm just waiting for the campfire to come across the video of desert scheme armor being moved on a train, headed west, outside of Las Vegas last week as proof positive we're gearing up for civil war, Russian War, China War, WWIII. (Ignore NTC)

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Just Kidding! It is a commonly known fact that the victims entered the showers naked.
The showers were for showering, so naked would be the right way to enter them. Delousing of clothing was done in completely different facilities (with high tech, sealed, doors marked with skulls and crossbones and danger warnings). There were no fake shower rooms. They all had functioning shower heads, with running hot and cold water, absent any mechanism for introducing any sort of gas. Many inmates included in their memoirs how they appreciated the opportunity to shower on a daily basis in them, and how they'd get up early in order to avoid the crowds that gathered there for showers.
I am so glad I ran across this discussion. I had no idea how kindly the Nazis treated their Jewish citizens. All these years I had been told the Jews and other undesirables were loaded up and taken off to camps designed to murder them and efficiently dispose of the bodies.

Now I find out the Germans were just moving them out of harms way and taking them to nice places where they could shower and then have nice well fumigated barracks free from lice and vermin.

If the Americans, British, and Russians would not have cut off the food supply we would have never seen the awful photographs of starving typhus infected guests at the German civilian protection camps.

Those of us that had the temerity to think the Jewish citizens of Third Reich controlled territory were murdered owe a heartfelt apology to the Germans and our resident anti-Semites for the slander we put on them.

My father went on 2 missions into the Dachau camps. He rarely spoke about it, but did infrequently tell me short stories about what he saw.

Don't ever believe these wacko nutbag history revisionists here. The Holocaust was real.
My pap fought over there and told me of many stories as well. Obviously I wasnt there, but I believe my pap and the terrible things he saw. Gave him nightmares

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Teal
I'm just waiting for the campfire to come across the video of desert scheme armor being moved on a train, headed west, outside of Las Vegas last week as proof positive we're gearing up for civil war, Russian War, China War, WWIII. (Ignore NTC)
Havent heard this one yet

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

"The Holocaust" is a doctrinal rubric. There were certainly real things that happened during WWII, and lots of people were mistreated, suffered, and died, on all sides. Nobody denies that. The questions relate to the existence of a program of mass murder of Jews. That's where the arguments break down, and aren't supported by real facts.

PS No legitimate historians any longer even claim that there were homicidal gas chambers at Dachau. In fact, all allegations regarding gas chambers in any camp outside the post-war control of the Soviet Union have been dropped by all serious historians.

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B

"The Holocaust" is a doctrinal rubric. There were certainly real things that happened during WWII, and lots of people were mistreated, suffered, and died, on all sides. Nobody denies that. The questions relate to the existence of a program of mass murder of Jews. That's where the arguments break down, and aren't supported by real facts.

PS No legitimate historians any longer even claim that there were homicidal gas chambers at Dachau. In fact, all allegations regarding gas chambers in any camp outside the post-war control of the Soviet Union have been dropped by all serious historians.

Who decides who are "legitimate" and "serious" historians? Is it like during the pandemic any scientist, physician, or epidemiologist who didn't agree with leftwing ideology was classified a quack, fired, and/or ostracized? Now, we're finding out they were correct all along.

Texas bred and born
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Utter repugnant bullshit.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Please reference these serious historians so that we may all read their theories for our edification.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by brush_buster
Who decides who are "legitimate" and "serious" historians? Is it like during the pandemic any scientist, physician, or epidemiologist who didn't agree with leftwing ideology was classified a quack, fired, and/or ostracized? Now, we're finding out they were correct all along.
Well, eliminate those with an axe to grind on the question, first off. But even most of them no longer claim there were any homicidal gas chambers in any camps outside the control of the post-war Soviet Union. To do otherwise would make them laughing stocks among historians.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by AB2506
Please reference these serious historians so that we may all read their theories for our edification.

Also odd how they all tattooed themselves in a similar fashion, funny that.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
aneyone dedd yet?
editication, that mean you gettin humgry

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Good on Eisenhower to make the local villagers walk through and see all those dead bodies, starving survivors and the ovens that produced that strange smell over the village.
Or maybe it was just Hollywood trickery ?

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by AB2506

Dr. Martin Broszat (Munich's Institute of Contemporary History) stated in 1960 that, at the very least, we can be certain that "no mass gassings ever occurred in the Old Reich" (i.e., Germany). Dachau is in Germany.

In April of 1975, Simen Weisenthal (acclaimed Holocaust historian) stated that "No gassings took pace in any camp on German soil." He stated in 1993, "It is true that there were no extermination camps on German soil."

I could go on.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
Good on Eisenhower to make the local villagers walk through and see all those dead bodies, starving survivors and the ovens that produced that strange smell over the village.
Or maybe it was just Hollywood trickery ?
Nobody denies any of that.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

I've toured the Dachau Concentration Camp twice. It is located just northwest of Munich and didn't have a gassing facility, inmates were just killing other ways. There were many concentration camps, but only 6 extermination factories were established following the Wannsee Conference in 01/42 where "The Final Solution" was mapped out, Auschwitz-Birkenau, Belzec, Chelmno, Majdanek, Sobibor, and Treblinka, all in occupied Poland.

Are you denying that the Wannsee Conference took place and that it was where the SS, represented by Reinhard Heydrich, mapped out the process for exterminating European Jews?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Are you denying that the Wannsee Conference took place and that it was where the SS, represented by Reinhard Heydrich, mapped out the process for exterminating European Jews?
Let's see the precise language. No one denies that a resolution to the "Jewish Question" was a common topic of conversation, not only in Germany, but throughout Europe. Germany was operating in alliance with the international Zionist movement to relocate Jews to Palestine. This "final solution," however, was interrupted by the breakout of general war, preventing German transport of civilians via the high seas. The alternative they transitioned to was the FDR strategy, i.e., internment, as he was putting into operation vis a vis Americans of Japanese ancestry.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Let's see the precise language. No one denies that a resolution to the "Jewish Question" was a common topic of conversation, not only in Germany, but throughout Europe. Germany was operating in alliance with the international Zionist movement to relocate Jews to Palestine. This "final solution," however, was interrupted by the breakout of general war, preventing German transport of civilians via the high seas. The alternative they transitioned to was the FDR strategy, i.e., internment, as he was putting into operation vis a vis Americans of Japanese origin.

Ho
Lee
Phuck

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Ho
Lee
Phuck

Here's a coin minted by the international Zionist movement to commemorate Hitler's efforts to relocate Jews to Palestine.

[Linked Image from i0.wp.com]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Just back read through any of these types of threads and you will see more than enough fat, old, tough guys that are more than willing to send our children off to die to fight the Russian boogeyman

Please quote where anybody in this thread wants war with Russia. Si vis pax, parabellum works both ways, war with Russia would seriously hurt, and vice-versa.

Nobody here wants war with Russia and nobody here wants to send any of our troops over there.
If you seriously think that, you should spend some time back reading on any thread that involves Russia or Ukraine. There are people on here foaming at the mouth for it. Same in our Gov. This is a waste of time even debating this.

Man, do I ever agree with you on that.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 15 of 24 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

463 members (117LBS, 1Longbow, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 17CalFan, 52 invisible), 2,805 guests, and 1,180 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,972
Posts18,499,360
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.