-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 21 of 24 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 24
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don’t think “ Russia saved my Dads life”.

The way I remember it …..Stalins Russia was in cahoots with Hitler until they got double crossed by the nazis.

It is my impression that USA support for the Russian war effort , ( once they were attacked by their one time Allie’s the Axis), is what saved Russia.

I was stationed in Germany to protect the Fulda Gap. My boomer azz was trained to fight Soviets.

Guess it’s hard to let go , and feel the Love for ol puty boi.

Last edited by Angus1895; 03/29/24.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by local_dirt
shove your childish geography up sideways. Millions of people died. That's the worm you cannot hide and have to eat.
Millions died during WWII, for sure, but not millions of Jews in German run camps.

Do you suppose the members of the International Red Cross were all secret Jew haters when they released their three volume, post-war, report estimating about a 160,000 total Jewish deaths (and about an equal number of non-Jewish deaths) having occurred in the German run camps, 30,000 of which having occurred at Auschwitz?

They also concluded that the majority of those deaths occurred during the last months of the European theater of war, and were generally attributed to typhus, due to overcrowding and loss of supplies during that period, such as food, potable water, medicine, and pesticides for the eradication of typhus-spreading lice.

The International Red Cross also included in that report that they had never seen, or heard any mention of, from inmates, a homicidal gas chamber (disguised as a shower or otherwise) or any indication of a genocidal program being carried out in the camps. They had a regular presence in the camps throughout the war.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Dutch
So, where did 95% of the Dutch Jews go? Summer camp? Palestine?
Prior to the war, in all of what became German occupied Europe, there were about 3.4 million Jews. An estimated 2.2 million of them fled in the face of German occupation, mostly to the Soviet Union but, yes, many also to Palestine.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
With reference to Germany alone, according to The World Jewish Congress, "The majority of German Jews succeeded in leaving Germany before the war broke out."

- Unity in Dispersion, p. 377

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Dutch
So, where did 95% of the Dutch jews go? Summer camp? Palestine?

They got shipped east by the collaborationist Dutch where a lot of them died.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The records exist, or at least a good portion of them. I SAW THEM at the National Archives when I was doing research on another topic.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
How did this go from Russian bombers to Dutch Jews? Geez

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
shove your childish geography up sideways. Millions of people died. That's the worm you cannot hide and have to eat.
Millions died during WWII, for sure, but not millions of Jews in German run camps.

Do you suppose the members of the International Red Cross were all secret Jew haters when they released their three volume, post-war, report estimating about a 160,000 total Jewish deaths (and about an equal number of non-Jewish deaths) having occurred in the German run camps, 30,000 of which having occurred at Auschwitz?

They also concluded that the majority of those deaths occurred during the last months of the European theater of war, and were generally attributed to typhus, due to overcrowding and loss of supplies during that period, such as food, potable water, medicine, and pesticides for the eradication of typhus-spreading lice.

The International Red Cross also included in that report that they had never seen, or heard any mention of, from inmates, a homicidal gas chamber (disguised as a shower or otherwise) or any indication of a genocidal program being carried out in the camps. They had a regular presence in the camps throughout the war.

There were millions of "Jews" killed in the holocaust.Get it through your chrome plated head. And millions of "others". Your clinging to geography is puke worthy. It displays mental issues.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by viking
The Fire has its own Department of State and that's how they roll.
If something's effed up, then it was the Dutch Jews that did it.

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

The proclivity for Jew haters to constantly bring up Holocaust denial is strong.

I'm not Jewish. Nor am I a Jew hater or Jew lover. They are simply another strain of Adam and Eve, just like everybody else.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jorgeI
The records exist, or at least a good portion of them. I SAW THEM at the National Archives when I was doing research on another topic.
"The records" is meaningless. Records of what, specifically? No one doubts there were orders to intern them. Same with FDR vis a vis Japanese Americans.

I'll make this simple: Show me one official order to a camp commandant either ordering the carrying out of gassings of Jews (or anyone else), or a complaint about the killing of Jews going too slowly, or anything even close to that. If they existed, they'd be reproduced in all our history books.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The National Archives...even you can get an account.. It is all there.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
There were millions of "Jews" killed in the holocaust.Get it through your chrome plated head. And millions of "others". Your clinging to geography is puke worthy. It displays mental issues.
If you'd put on your Columbo hat for a minute, you'd realize that geography is crucially important to the discussion. You see, originally, the claim was that all the German camps were death camps, along with elaborate stories of mass executions and gassings in them. Western investigation of the camps to which they had access (camps that were on our side of the Iron Curtain after the war), however, quickly revealed that said claims could not be supported, so they were abandoned by all. All that was then left were the claims maintained by the Soviets that the camps on their side of the Iron Curtain had indeed, during the war, been German-operated death camps. But this claim is a mere continuation of what had been Soviet war propaganda during the war vis a vis the Germans and, post Cold War, could not be substantiated.

In fact, the curator of Auschwitz, when pressured, was forced to admit that the structure they'd been promoting all along as the Auschwitz gas chamber had actually been a bomb shelter when under German control. The Soviets, upon capture, transformed it into a crude simulation (a prop) of a gas chamber by installing ports into the ceiling through which Zyklon B was said to have been tossed on top of Jews to kill them.

Leaving aside the issue of Zyklon B not working that way (it requires a machine to heat it to a high heat, with a blower), the way that "gas chamber" is constructed would result in the Germans being regularly wiped out by the poison gas. Just one example is that there are drains on the floor inside that lead to drainage pipes, which connect up to the drains in all the other buildings. The gas would have killed everyone in all those other buildings each time people were gassed in the "chamber."

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
If you'd put on your Columbo hat for a minute, you'd realize that geography is crucially important to the discussion. You see, originally, the claim was that all the German camps were death camps, along with elaborate stories of mass executions and gassings in them. Western investigation of the camps to which they had access (camps that were on our side of the Iron Curtain after the war), however, quickly revealed that said claims could not be supported, so they were abandoned by all. All that was then left were the claims maintained by the Soviets that the camps on their side of the Iron Curtain had indeed, during the war, been German-operated death camps. But this claim is a mere continuation of what had been Soviet war propaganda during the war vis a vis the Germans and, post Cold War, could not be substantiated.

In fact, the curator of Auschwitz, when pressured, was forced to admit that the structure they'd been promoting all along as the Auschwitz gas chamber had actually been a bomb shelter when under German control. The Soviets, upon capture, transformed it into a crude simulation (a prop) of a gas chamber by installing ports into the ceiling through which Zyklon B was said to have been tossed on top of Jews to kill them.

Leaving aside the issue of Zyklon B not working that way (it requires a machine to heat it to a high heat, with a blower), the way that "gas chamber" is constructed would result in the Germans being regularly wiped out by the poison gas. Just one example is that there are drains on the floor inside that lead to drainage pipes, which connect up to the drains in all the other buildings. The gas would have killed everyone in all those other buildings each time people were gassed in the "chamber."

Glad to see you've made something so important to your soul your life's work.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The National Archives...even you can get an account.. It is all there.
What, precisely, is "it" ? And don't say The Holocaust. What specifically do you allege is shown in those records? Provide specific quotes. If what you imply were correct, those quotes would have been drilled into the head of every school child by now.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Quick question: do you know the difference between Zyclon A and Zyclon B?

If I were you, I'd look into it. Perhaps ask a friend who is good at chemistry.

Ymmv

Also, how does a lighter than air gas do "down" piping?

Last edited by Jcubed; 03/29/24.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Glad to see you've made something so important to your soul your life's work.
This is one of the most important issues in the field of 20th century history.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka

lol confused boomer

ribka, gets his ass handed to him (again) by a boomer

Ass clown, meet ass.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Well, the first was pretty much a non-event; as expected.

The other is a somewhat interesting exploration of an Egyptian river.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Quick question: do you know the difference between Zyclon A and Zyclon B?

If I were you, I'd look into it. Perhaps ask a friend who is good at chemistry.

Ymmv

Also, how does a lighter than air gas do "down" piping?
It's Zyklon B (normally used as a pesticide) that's alleged to have been used in German gas chambers, thus the many images of the piles of empty cans of it whenever the topic is referenced in this context by advocates for the received narrative. It comes in the form of small stones that require heating to high heat to release the poison gas. This is done in a specialized machine with a blower. The contents of the cans, to be effective, cannot be simply dropped into a gas chamber from roof ports.

Page 21 of 24 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (007FJ, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1936M71, 61 invisible), 2,344 guests, and 1,151 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,708
Posts18,513,919
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.